Bakkum Throws No-Hitter Against Shiloh

Postby baseball » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:40 pm

since Bakkum is in the heading, i just wanna and his .769 BA, 4 2B, 8 SB, 8 RBI, 12 runs, 16 K, 3BB (7 IP)....not a bad line after 6 games, esspecially the batting stats with wood bats
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:12 pm

baseball wrote:since Bakkum is in the heading, i just wanna and his .769 BA, 4 2B, 8 SB, 8 RBI, 12 runs, 16 K, 3BB (7 IP)....not a bad line after 6 games, esspecially the batting stats with wood bats
yeha, he could be one of the top players in the state hitting and baserunning
baseball1981

Postby baseballkid » Fri May 04, 2007 5:08 am

Man, that kid is impressive. Steele plays Washburn @ Washburn tonight, weather permitting...It didn't go over so well last time with Washburn losing 11-1 both games and i believe Bakkum will be throwing one of these games.
baseballkid

Postby bballfan_05 » Fri May 04, 2007 7:03 am

baseballkid wrote:Man, that kid is impressive. Steele plays Washburn @ Washburn tonight, weather permitting...It didn't go over so well last time with Washburn losing 11-1 both games and i believe Bakkum will be throwing one of these games.

The papers say he threw yesterday againt MTC.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby junior11 » Fri May 04, 2007 7:03 pm

Not to be mean but I think Bakkum is a little overrated... There is 30 pitchers better then him in the state
junior11
NDPreps Rookie

Postby bballfan_05 » Fri May 04, 2007 7:04 pm

junior11 wrote:Not to be mean but I think Bakkum is a little overrated... There is 30 pitchers better then him in the state

Ok....

bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Fri May 04, 2007 7:06 pm

bballfan_05 wrote:
junior11 wrote:Not to be mean but I think Bakkum is a little overrated... There is 30 pitchers better then him in the state

Ok....

When you can name 30 better pitchers, I'll call him overrated.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball » Fri May 04, 2007 7:17 pm

baller01 wrote:
bballfan_05 wrote:

Ok....

name 10
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baller01 » Fri May 04, 2007 7:20 pm

baseball wrote:
baller01 wrote:
bballfan_05 wrote:

Ok....

name 10

Name 5, haha.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby footballfanwatcher_99 » Fri May 04, 2007 8:21 pm

hahaha yah that seems like a BIT of a stretch
footballfanwatcher_99
NDPreps Starter

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Fri May 04, 2007 9:18 pm

is this the brag about Bakkum topic???
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Fri May 04, 2007 10:30 pm

hoopsstar2391 wrote:is this the brag about Bakkum topic???

"Bakkum Throws No-Hitter Against Shiloh"......who did you think it was going to be about?
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Sat May 05, 2007 7:30 am

Well 2 people have thrown no hitters on our team, and we play 7 innings, and i understand that that region only plays 5, so should i start two topics about them, and list all their stats?
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Sat May 05, 2007 9:40 am

hoopsstar2391 wrote:Well 2 people have thrown no hitters on our team, and we play 7 innings, and i understand that that region only plays 5, so should i start two topics about them, and list all their stats?

good job.....look at the first few posts on the topic.  noone said it was the greatest accomplishment ever, just thought the first no hitter of the year was worth mentioning.  you wanna start a topic about your teammates throwing no hitters, go for it, its a thing that doesnt happen everyday in a baseball game and is worth mentioning.  but to come in a topic and complain about what people are saying when the title of the topic clearly says what people are going to talk aobut is pointless.  kinda reminds me of an immature act an LMM player did towards him at the girls regional championship.....my guess, out of jealousy cuz the kid is an amazing athlete
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Sat May 05, 2007 10:06 am

baseball wrote:
hoopsstar2391 wrote:Well 2 people have thrown no hitters on our team, and we play 7 innings, and i understand that that region only plays 5, so should i start two topics about them, and list all their stats?

good job.....look at the first few posts on the topic.  noone said it was the greatest accomplishment ever, just thought the first no hitter of the year was worth mentioning.  you wanna start a topic about your teammates throwing no hitters, go for it, its a thing that doesnt happen everyday in a baseball game and is worth mentioning.  but to come in a topic and complain about what people are saying when the title of the topic clearly says what people are going to talk aobut is pointless.  kinda reminds me of an immature act an LMM player did towards him at the girls regional championship.....my guess, out of jealousy cuz the kid is an amazing athlete
haha, wow.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Sat May 05, 2007 10:08 am

hoopsstar2391 wrote:
baseball wrote:

haha, wow.
you must know what im talkin about then.   someone can do something another kid cant do they feel the need noone needs to hear about?  you say holens stats make Bakkum look like nothing.......lets see Holen's stats??
Last edited by baseball on Sat May 05, 2007 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Sat May 05, 2007 10:16 am

baseball wrote:
hoopsstar2391 wrote:
baseball wrote:

haha, wow.
you must know what im talkin about then.   someone can do something another kid cant do they feel the need noone needs to hear about?  you say holens stats make Bakkum look like nothing.......lets see Holen's stats??
i like how people think this holen and watkins are sooo good, they throw maybe 70 mph maybe 75, and the odds are good they wont get any looks for college ball when bakkum accually throws kind of hard, maybe 80, i saw holen and watkins pitch and their nothing special compared to bakkum, i dont even think watkins or holen is in the top 10 pitchers in the state...
baseball1981

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Sat May 05, 2007 10:17 am

baseball wrote:
hoopsstar2391 wrote:
baseball wrote:

haha, wow.
did i say that??????
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Sat May 05, 2007 10:26 am

Last edited by hoopsstar2391 on Sat May 05, 2007 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Sat May 05, 2007 10:28 am

exactly....
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Sat May 05, 2007 10:56 am

baseball wrote:exactly....
were u agreeing with my post...? haha
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Sat May 05, 2007 10:59 am

baseball1981 wrote:
baseball wrote:exactly....
were u agreeing with my post...? haha

after reading it yea i do haha.  but i was actually agreeing with hoopstar going on his arguement and then saying nothing to defend himself haha
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball11 » Sat May 05, 2007 11:21 am

So what did this girl do to Bakkum at that tourney?  BTW I've faced Bakkum, Holen, and Watkins and, in my opinion, Bakkum is the best pitcher of the three.
baseball11

Postby baseball1981 » Sat May 05, 2007 11:31 am

baseball11 wrote:So what did this girl do to Bakkum at that tourney?  BTW I've faced Bakkum, Holen, and Watkins and, in my opinion, Bakkum is the best pitcher of the three.
me too
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Sat May 05, 2007 11:34 am

baseball11 wrote:So what did this girl do to Bakkum at that tourney?  BTW I've faced Bakkum, Holen, and Watkins and, in my opinion, Bakkum is the best pitcher of the three.

it was a boys player, and after the game he for some reason just walks up and pours a slushy/icee  whatever you wanna call it on him???  just stupid and pointless
baseball
NDPreps Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Class B