Bakkum Throws No-Hitter Against Shiloh

Postby baseball1981 » Sat May 05, 2007 11:37 am

baseball wrote:
baseball11 wrote:So what did this girl do to Bakkum at that tourney?  BTW I've faced Bakkum, Holen, and Watkins and, in my opinion, Bakkum is the best pitcher of the three.

it was a boys player, and after the game he for some reason just walks up and pours a slushy/icee  whatever you wanna call it on him???  just stupid and pointless
haha, who does that? honestly
baseball1981

Postby cdub1 » Sun May 06, 2007 9:06 am

baseball1981 wrote:
baseball wrote:
baseball11 wrote:So what did this girl do to Bakkum at that tourney?  BTW I've faced Bakkum, Holen, and Watkins and, in my opinion, Bakkum is the best pitcher of the three.

it was a boys player, and after the game he for some reason just walks up and pours a slushy/icee  whatever you wanna call it on him???  just stupid and pointless
haha, who does that? honestly
one of the most pathetic things i have heard about i hope bakkum cracked him in the face but i cant see him doing that for some reason

id rather die like a man than live like a coward becuz a coward dies a thousand deaths
cdub1
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby basketball4u » Sun May 06, 2007 2:18 pm

ryan bollinger from minot is a amazing pitcher. one of the better ones that ive seen!

Bishop Ryan Boys Basketball Team*clap*
basketball4u
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball » Sun May 06, 2007 2:50 pm

basketball4u wrote:ryan bollinger from minot is a amazing pitcher. one of the better ones that ive seen!

thats great....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baller01 » Sun May 06, 2007 5:56 pm

Ok, since I started this topic, I guess I should say something. Mark had told me he threw a no-hitter. It was the first game of the year and his first outing. I thought that was impressive. Mark is a very good pitcher and I was just point out that I thought it was a nice accomplishment for a first time outing. I understand other pitchers have throwin no-hitters and stuff but like I said, considering it was his first outing, I thought it was impressive.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bballer2 » Sun May 06, 2007 6:33 pm

baller01 wrote:Ok, since I started this topic, I guess I should say something. Mark had told me he threw a no-hitter. It was the first game of the year and his first outing. I thought that was impressive. Mark is a very good pitcher and I was just point out that I thought it was a nice accomplishment for a first time outing. I understand other pitchers have throwin no-hitters and stuff but like I said, considering it was his first outing, I thought it was impressive.

lol you asked me if i threw a no hitter... i never just said that... i didnt just come out and say... hey i threw a no hitter lol...
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tadam6 » Sun May 06, 2007 6:38 pm

bakkum your the man...
tadam6

Postby bballer2 » Sun May 06, 2007 6:43 pm

tadam6 wrote:bakkum your the man...

haha nahh you are... except when ya racked me in steele last year... btw sorry for puttin ur pick up there on the display... i'm in a slump and i needed everything i could get to get out of it... lol
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby power-aid14 » Mon May 07, 2007 5:02 am

bballer2 wrote:
tadam6 wrote:bakkum your the man...

haha nahh you are... except when ya racked me in steele last year... btw sorry for puttin ur pick up there on the display... i'm in a slump and i needed everything i could get to get out of it... lol

no tanner is right......you're the man
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tadam6 » Mon May 07, 2007 7:33 am

see....thanks cole....
tadam6

Postby baller01 » Mon May 07, 2007 2:01 pm

bballer2 wrote:
baller01 wrote:Ok, since I started this topic, I guess I should say something. Mark had told me he threw a no-hitter. It was the first game of the year and his first outing. I thought that was impressive. Mark is a very good pitcher and I was just point out that I thought it was a nice accomplishment for a first time outing. I understand other pitchers have throwin no-hitters and stuff but like I said, considering it was his first outing, I thought it was impressive.

lol you asked me if i threw a no hitter... i never just said that... i didnt just come out and say... hey i threw a no hitter lol...

Haha I know you didn't. I didn't mean to make it sound like that.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby power-aid14 » Mon May 07, 2007 5:57 pm

[align=center]a[user=734]tadam6[/user] wrote: [/align]
see....thanks cole....

anytime
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tadam6 » Mon May 07, 2007 6:15 pm

told ya bakkum...2-1...we win...