baseball1981 wrote:harvey swept midkota in two counters today, 16-7 and 5-0

Who pitched?
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Fri May 04, 2007 5:27 pm

pakkyzoo wrote:

Who pitched?

mustve been the 8-9 pitchers cuz no way there good pitchers would give up 7 runs
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby pakkyzoo » Fri May 04, 2007 5:29 pm

baseball wrote:
pakkyzoo wrote:

Who pitched?

mustve been the 8-9 pitchers cuz no way there good pitchers would give up 7 runs

no kiddin
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby rep » Fri May 04, 2007 5:56 pm

lorenz, weigelt and olson in the opener

zeien in the late game
rep

Postby baseball1981 » Fri May 04, 2007 8:15 pm

rep wrote:lorenz, weigelt and olson in the opener

zeien in the late game
Lorenz threw 3, 0 earned runs, weigelt threw 2, 3 earned runs, and zerr threw 2, 4 earned runs, zerr is like their 8 pitcher, and lorenz was throwing with pain in his arm, you could tell...
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Fri May 04, 2007 10:33 pm

baseball1981 wrote:

zeien in the late game
Lorenz threw 3, 0 earned runs, weigelt threw 2, 3 earned runs, and zerr threw 2, 4 earned runs, zerr is like their 8 pitcher, and lorenz was throwing with pain in his arm, you could tell...

seriously now......how many rotations go that deep.  in high school baseball u have a 1-3 maybe 4, but Harvey always seems to have 10+ pitchers?  after lorenz and khraler anyone can be the 3-whatever Harvey decides to go to
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Sat May 05, 2007 6:03 am

baseball wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

zeien in the late game

seriously now......how many rotations go that deep.  in high school baseball u have a 1-3 maybe 4, but Harvey always seems to have 10+ pitchers?  after lorenz and khraler anyone can be the 3-whatever Harvey decides to go to
yeah, its crazy, that's why i think they have an advantage in tournaments...
baseball1981

Postby sodadrinker » Sat May 05, 2007 7:14 am

baseball wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

zeien in the late game

how many teams have as many seniors as harvey tho too.  i think they have like 11 seniors
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball1981 » Sat May 05, 2007 3:48 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
baseball wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

zeien in the late game

how many teams have as many seniors as harvey tho too.  i think they have like 11 seniors
Harvey's getting hot, watch out for them! huge wins over midkota adds a whole lot to your confidence, and they got their tough games out of the way right away and it should be a clean sweep the rest of the season xpt for the lakota game later in the year, notice when lorenz starts pitching, harvey scores 9+ runs in the game....kind of an interesting stat, they only went over 9 two other times, and neither was for bryan krahler or beau weigelt, harveys two best pitchers while lorenz was out, but i was reading ostposts (rep) q&a with tanner and he said hes out til tournament time...
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Sat May 05, 2007 7:10 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
baseball wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

zeien in the late game

i understand they have alot of players but just because you can put that many players on the mound doesnt mean they have a number, why arent they jsut the JV pitchers like every other team has instead of saying the number 16 pitcher threw
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Sat May 05, 2007 7:14 pm

baseball wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
baseball wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

zeien in the late game

i understand they have alot of players but just because you can put that many players on the mound doesnt mean they have a number, why arent they jsut the JV pitchers like every other team has instead of saying the number 16 pitcher threw

good point, but zerr isint a jv pitcher, he is a good varsity pitcher who throws strikes and throws decently hard, he just got a little nervous
baseball1981

Postby TIMJACKSON » Mon May 07, 2007 1:51 pm

MUNICH STARKWEATHER CANDO DEFEATED BOTTINEAU 8-NOTHING TO SECURE THE REGION 5 TOURNAMENT IN MUNICH. 
TIMJACKSON

Postby tadam6 » Mon May 07, 2007 2:14 pm

secured the "weakest" region in the state...
tadam6

Postby tingly » Mon May 07, 2007 4:53 pm

steele clinched their region tourney top seed to wrap up the 2nd weakest region crown. ;)
Last edited by tingly on Mon May 07, 2007 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tingly
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Mon May 07, 2007 5:02 pm

tingly wrote:steele clinched their region tourney top seed to wrap up the 2nd weakest region crown. ;)

what were the scores of the washburn game on thursday?
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby tadam6 » Mon May 07, 2007 5:03 pm

i hope to see steele at the state tourney in mandan...
tadam6

Postby tingly » Mon May 07, 2007 5:19 pm

tingly
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballer2 » Tue May 08, 2007 9:58 am

tadam6 wrote:i hope to see steele at the state tourney in mandan...

want one more chance lol ;)
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby allsport » Tue May 08, 2007 10:13 am

TIMJACKSON wrote:MUNICH STARKWEATHER CANDO DEFEATED BOTTINEAU 8-NOTHING TO SECURE THE REGION 5 TOURNAMENT IN MUNICH. 
That is about the 4th team that has been mentioned from the "weakest region" in the state. Minot Ryan, Steele and there is one more I don't recall. How about giving some credit to the teams who win their region! Congratulations. It's all about who shows up to play at tournament time.
allsport
NDPreps Reserve

Postby TIMJACKSON » Tue May 08, 2007 3:17 pm

LANGDON DEFEATED SAINT THOMAS DRAYTON VALLEY 3 TO NOTHING AND 4 TO 2.  I HEARD TANNER ADAMS HAD A PERFECT GAME IN THE FIRST GAME.  GRAFTON BEAT FORDVILLE LANKIN PARK RIVER 7 TO 1 AND FIVE TO NOTHING. 
TIMJACKSON

Postby bballfan_05 » Tue May 08, 2007 3:19 pm

TIMJACKSON wrote:LANGDON DEFEATED SAINT THOMAS DRAYTON VALLEY 3 TO NOTHING AND 4 TO 2.  I HEARD TANNER ADAMS HAD A PERFECT GAME IN THE FIRST GAME.  GRAFTON BEAT FORDVILLE LANKIN PARK RIVER 7 TO 1 AND FIVE TO NOTHING. 

That's impressive.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby power-aid14 » Tue May 08, 2007 4:47 pm

bballfan_05 wrote:
TIMJACKSON wrote:LANGDON DEFEATED SAINT THOMAS DRAYTON VALLEY 3 TO NOTHING AND 4 TO 2.  I HEARD TANNER ADAMS HAD A PERFECT GAME IN THE FIRST GAME.  GRAFTON BEAT FORDVILLE LANKIN PARK RIVER 7 TO 1 AND FIVE TO NOTHING. 

That's impressive.

fruit snack will think its no big deal but seriously thats amazing....mad props tanner thats awesome
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tingly » Tue May 08, 2007 10:25 pm

tingly
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tadam6 » Wed May 09, 2007 1:41 pm

minot ryan will be a tough team with who they return in backes and krueger on the mound...they throw strikes and can hit spots....im pretty sure minot has others that throw well too but idk who they are...im sorry....i love everyone..:)
tadam6

Postby sodadrinker » Wed May 09, 2007 2:12 pm

i heard new rockford beat dakota prairie and im curious on who pitched for both teams becuz i know dakota prairie has a much better team
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to Class B