Play Ball

Postby bball1niner » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:54 pm

baseball1981 wrote:Harvey lost to lakota 2-1, the hitting slump continues for them

hittin slump?...everyone knows they can't hit, they couldn't even with aluminum bats
bball1niner

Postby baseball1981 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:19 pm

bball1niner wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:Harvey lost to lakota 2-1, the hitting slump continues for them

hittin slump?...everyone knows they can't hit, they couldn't even with aluminum bats
i think they were one of the top offensive teams last year....at least in their region, at least they have the most important thing in baseball...a pitching staff
baseball1981

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:40 am

bball1niner wrote:

harvey had just as many hard hit balls as lakota but they were right at people.... bad base coaching hurt them quite a bit on 3 different occasions
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball1981 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:02 am

sodadrinker wrote:
bball1niner wrote:

harvey had just as many hard hit balls as lakota but they were right at people.... bad base coaching hurt them quite a bit on 3 different occasions
yes, that did hurt them, how much longer is lorenz out
baseball1981

Postby bball1niner » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:03 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
bball1niner wrote:

i think they were one of the top offensive teams last year....at least in their region, at least they have the most important thing in baseball...a pitching staff

a staff consists of more than one guy that throws hard..he doesn't pitch..he throws
bball1niner

Postby baseball1981 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:30 am

bball1niner wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
bball1niner wrote:

a staff consists of more than one guy that throws hard..he doesn't pitch..he throws
LORENZ?! your saying that he dosent pitch, he just throws as hard as he can? that could be one of the worst judgements ive ever seen...
baseball1981

Postby Big Hitter » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:56 am

baseball1981 wrote:
bball1niner wrote:

Last year they were a pretty good hitting team but they did lose thier 2,3,and 4 hitters from last year
Big Hitter

Postby Big Hitter » Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:00 am

Harvey won't have the hitting ability that other team in there region do. Their only score was because Johansen lost the strike zone for a inning and walked their only run it. A good hitting team would of made lakota pay. Lakota also has probably the best defense in Region 3
Big Hitter

Postby baseball1981 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:13 pm

Big Hitter wrote:Harvey won't have the hitting ability that other team in there region do. Their only score was because Johansen lost the strike zone for a inning and walked their only run it. A good hitting team would of made lakota pay. Lakota also has probably the best defense in Region 3

Im pretty sure lakota only scored two runs off harveys 3 or 4 pitcher....thats some pretty solid hitting for lakota if you ask me.....i think they had 3 or 4 hits....their such a good hitting team its unbelieveable....and im pretty sure midkota, dakota prairies or harveys fielding is far better than lakotas, besides alderbach, lakotas infiled is awful, and their left fielder is a really bad fielder, not a bad hitter, their centerfielder is their only good outfielder, they have 4 good fielders, alderbach, johanson, hoerth, and wall, the rest are bad
baseball1981

Postby ricky bobby » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:18 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
Big Hitter wrote:Harvey won't have the hitting ability that other team in there region do. Their only score was because Johansen lost the strike zone for a inning and walked their only run it. A good hitting team would of made lakota pay. Lakota also has probably the best defense in Region 3

Im pretty sure lakota only scored two runs off harveys 3 or 4 pitcher....thats some pretty solid hitting for lakota if you ask me.....i think they had 3 or 4 hits....their such a good hitting team its unbelieveable....and im pretty sure midkota, dakota prairies or harveys fielding is far better than lakotas, besides alderbach, lakotas infiled is awful, and their left fielder is a really bad fielder, not a bad hitter, their centerfielder is their only good outfielder, they have 4 good fielders, alderbach, johanson, hoerth, and wall, the rest are bad

i wonder what big hitter is gonna say about that one??
"If you ain't first your last"-Reece Bobby
"I'm just one big hairy American winning machine"-Ricky Bobby
ricky bobby
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1981 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:04 pm

ricky bobby wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

i wonder what big hitter is gonna say about that one??
haha, i might have been exagerating, i dont really know, jus what i heard...i dont even know who their left fielder is...lol...but i stand by what i said when i said they only have 4 really good fielders
baseball1981

Postby baseball1981 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:26 pm

anyone know who won the dakota prairie midkota game tonight?
baseball1981

Postby rep » Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:55 pm

baseball1981 wrote:anyone know who won the dakota prairie midkota game tonight?

dp won 6-2 or something like that. midkota outhit dp 8-3 but had six errors if i remember right.
rep

Postby tadam6 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:21 pm

langdon and thompson threw down yesterday
tadam6

Postby baseball1981 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:26 pm

tadam6 wrote:langdon and thompson threw down yesterday
i heard they split
baseball1981

Postby web17 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:01 am

baseball1981 wrote:
i heard they split

yup
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby experiencingtechnicaldiff » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:20 am

web17 wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
i heard they split

yup

What were they, something like 9-8 Thompson, then 7-0 Langdon? I think thats right, not sure. I know TA pitched a shutout in the second game.
"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology." -Red Auerbach
experiencingtechnicaldiff
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Class B