Region 3

Postby baseball1981 » Sat May 12, 2007 2:46 pm

Anyone know how the Dakota Prairie vs Midkota and Dakota Prairie vs Lakota games turned out today?
baseball1981

Postby pakkyzoo » Sat May 12, 2007 2:49 pm

baseball1981 wrote:Anyone know how the Dakota Prairie vs Midkota and Dakota Prairie vs Lakota games turned out today?

Lakota beat Dakota Prairie 7-6.  Dakota Prairie 6-2, im not sure on the last score but DP won.
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball1981 » Sat May 12, 2007 3:03 pm

pakkyzoo wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:Anyone know how the Dakota Prairie vs Midkota and Dakota Prairie vs Lakota games turned out today?

Lakota beat Dakota Prairie 7-6.  Dakota Prairie 6-2, im not sure on the last score but DP won.
That puts Dakota Prairie in 3rd place now, the standings/seedings now come down to the lakota/harvey game on monday in harvey. Predictions...
baseball1981

Postby pakkyzoo » Sat May 12, 2007 3:11 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
pakkyzoo wrote:

That puts Dakota Prairie in 3rd place now, the standings/seedings now come down to the lakota/harvey game on monday in harvey. Predictions...

U have to beat them first, sure Harvey only has 3 losses and DP has 4.  You win you the 2 sweed, you loose, they swept you this year they their 2 seed then, and you still have to beat Lakota.  The only advantage you have is that, Johanson threw on friday and Olderbaak today.
Last edited by pakkyzoo on Sat May 12, 2007 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball1981 » Sat May 12, 2007 3:21 pm

pakkyzoo wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
pakkyzoo wrote:

U have to beat them first, sure Harvey only has 3 losses and DP has 4.  You win you the 2 sweed, you loose, they swept you this year they their 2 seed then, and you still have to beat Lakota.  The only advantage you have is that, Johanson threw on friday and Olderbaak today.
right, i dont think lakota has any other pitchers besides those two, and olderbaks arm isint what it used to be from what ive heard from ppl around the state, cant throw as much and as hard as he used to be able to, i'll take harvey to win 5-1 give or take a few runs, cause they've been hitting lately
baseball1981

Postby classb_fan00 » Tue May 15, 2007 7:33 am

When and where is this region tournament played?
I don't know if I practiced more than anybody, but I sure practiced enough. I still wonder if somebody - somewhere - was practicing more than me.
Larry Bird
classb_fan00
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Tue May 15, 2007 8:21 am

harvey beat lakota 5-3 i believe with zein going 5 innings  and lorenz closing it out.  lakota just pitched some young pitcher since the game didnt change their # 1 seed
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Big Hitter » Tue May 15, 2007 9:33 am

sodadrinker wrote:harvey beat lakota 5-3 i believe with zein going 5 innings  and lorenz closing it out.  lakota just pitched some young pitcher since the game didnt change their # 1 seed
It was a good game I play for Lakota. Harvey played better then we did. Lorenz looked good I didn't get to face him but he look strong. Mike Wilkenson pitched rather well for Lakota we committed a couple errors that gave them runs so it was better experience for Mike then anything... But since the game didn't matter for us it wasn't a huge loss.
Big Hitter

Postby baseball1981 » Tue May 15, 2007 11:22 am

Big Hitter wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:harvey beat lakota 5-3 i believe with zein going 5 innings  and lorenz closing it out.  lakota just pitched some young pitcher since the game didnt change their # 1 seed
It was a good game I play for Lakota. Harvey played better then we did. Lorenz looked good I didn't get to face him but he look strong. Mike Wilkenson pitched rather well for Lakota we committed a couple errors that gave them runs so it was better experience for Mike then anything... But since the game didn't matter for us it wasn't a huge loss.
i agree, it was a very exciting game, and lakota impressed me a lot, so did harvey, im very excited for the region tournament, funny thing about lorenz is, he was only throwing about 80 85 percent...i guess his arm is still bothering him
baseball1981

Postby rep » Tue May 15, 2007 12:00 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
Big Hitter wrote:
i agree, it was a very exciting game, and lakota impressed me a lot, so did harvey, im very excited for the region tournament, funny thing about lorenz is, he was only throwing about 80 85 percent...i guess his arm is still bothering him

what kind of home run did he hit? over the fence or inside the park? centerfield, left or right? towering or line drive?
rep

Postby tingly » Tue May 15, 2007 12:12 pm

[user=825]classb_fan00[/user] wrote:
When and where is this region tournament played?
Thursday play-in, then Saturday, Monday, Tuesday at Carrington
tingly
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball1981 » Tue May 15, 2007 1:09 pm

rep wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
Big Hitter wrote:

what kind of home run did he hit? over the fence or inside the park? centerfield, left or right? towering or line drive?
left field, towering, over the fence
baseball1981

Postby baseball1981 » Tue May 15, 2007 1:16 pm

heres what region 3 looks like

1 lakota

2 harvey

3 dakota prairie

4 midkota

5 new rockford

6 carrington/kensal

lakota and harvey get byes

dp plays carrington/kensal

midkota plays new rockford

dp/carrington/kensal winner plays harvey

midkota/new rockford winner plays lakota

i see harvey and lakota getting to the championship and harvey winning with a sweep of the tournament
baseball1981

Postby ricky bobby » Tue May 15, 2007 6:39 pm

baseball1981 wrote:heres what region 3 looks like

1 lakota

2 harvey

3 dakota prairie

4 midkota

5 new rockford

6 carrington/kensal

i see harvey and lakota getting to the championship and harvey winning with a sweep of the tournament

of course you do
"If you ain't first your last"-Reece Bobby
"I'm just one big hairy American winning machine"-Ricky Bobby
ricky bobby
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1981 » Tue May 15, 2007 7:14 pm

ricky bobby wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:heres what region 3 looks like

1 lakota

2 harvey

3 dakota prairie

4 midkota

5 new rockford

6 carrington/kensal

of course you do
maybe instead of saying that u should say who u think will win and why
baseball1981

Postby ricky bobby » Wed May 16, 2007 6:30 am

the team that wins is gonna be whatever team shows up and plays the best....... could be harvey, dp, lakota, and you can't even count out midkota
Last edited by ricky bobby on Wed May 16, 2007 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you ain't first your last"-Reece Bobby
"I'm just one big hairy American winning machine"-Ricky Bobby
ricky bobby
NDPreps Starter

Postby Big Hitter » Wed May 16, 2007 11:15 am

ricky bobby wrote:the team that wins is gonna be whatever team shows up and plays the best....... could be harvey, dp, lakota, and you can't even count out midkota

That a good point the thing about baseball is if the opposing pitcher is on anything can happen sometimes the best team has a bad day
Big Hitter

Previous

Return to Class B