best umps

Postby dynasty2 » Tue May 01, 2007 10:33 am

Hey dukefan who are? Are you a player still?
dynasty2

Postby MBaseball_50 » Fri May 25, 2007 6:19 pm

baseball11 wrote:
ndfan wrote:Tom Perius

I agree.  Some people don't always like his zone, but he's always consistent which is the biggest thing you ask for with an ump.

i agree Tommy is the best ump around
MBaseball_50
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Jrod26 » Fri May 25, 2007 7:01 pm

MBaseball_50 wrote:
baseball11 wrote:
ndfan wrote:Tom Perius

I agree.  Some people don't always like his zone, but he's always consistent which is the biggest thing you ask for with an ump.

i agree Tommy is the best ump around

ya i like him. hes very consistent and doesnt baby the home team
The harder its comin the farther its goin.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby Duce » Sat May 26, 2007 6:12 am

tom is great for behind the plate...but im baffled he is getting talked about as one of the best umps....The past 3 years, he has missed many many calls in the field. If your looking for one of the best umps in the state look no farther than Craig Champaine...not sure of spelling. I havnt talked to one team in the east that doestn like this guy. He coached of for Grand Forks Central I believe for awhile but now umps a lot. HE is great and rarrrrrley misses a call. What do u guys think??
*Lead not by words, but by example
Duce
NDPreps Reserve

Postby web17 » Sat May 26, 2007 7:32 am

Duce wrote:tom is great for behind the plate...but im baffled he is getting talked about as one of the best umps....The past 3 years, he has missed many many calls in the field. If your looking for one of the best umps in the state look no farther than Craig Champaine...not sure of spelling. I havnt talked to one team in the east that doestn like this guy. He coached of for Grand Forks Central I believe for awhile but now umps a lot. HE is great and rarrrrrley misses a call. What do u guys think??

yup. he has got to be in the top. very consistant and doesnt favor anyone.
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby SiouxUND » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:49 pm

i think the guy from grand forks u r talkin bout is bj nold.  i would say that reggie jackson from fargo is a pretty good umpire.
SiouxUND
NDPreps Starter

Postby SiouxUND » Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:49 pm

Also mark luther from minot is a very good umpire.
SiouxUND
NDPreps Starter

Postby the mask » Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:25 pm

jay o'conner and bill engal  o'conner is the studliest man of a ump ever haha never misses a call
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby propel23 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:49 pm

it has to be bobby larson he has umpt divison 1 mens baseball in tucson arizona for the last idk how many years but just at the begining of the season and also gary cederstrom has to be one of the top ones from north dakota and anthony mueller is another good ump who is now working in the minor leagues
propel23

Postby propel23 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:51 pm

propel23 wrote:it has to be bobby larson he has umpt divison 1 mens baseball in tucson arizona for the last idk how many years but just at the begining of the season and also gary cederstrom has to be one of the top ones from north dakota and anthony mueller is another good ump who is now working in the minor leagues

and bobby has also umpt the olympic girls white red and blue games and many divison 1 fastpitch games and got offered to do the college womens world series this year but had to turn it down
propel23

Previous

Return to Class B