The Poll

Postby ndfan » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:52 pm

Anybody have Central Valley, Thompson, Grafton Midkota, velva, and Minot Ryan records are?
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:55 pm

ndfan wrote:Anybody have Central Valley, Thompson, Grafton Midkota, velva, and Minot Ryan records are?
midkota is 1-1 or 2-1, central valley is like 3-1, thompson is undefeated i think, velva is strugglin, maybe 1-3, grafton has a good record too, those are jus what ive seen on tv, as a guess...lol
baseball1981

Postby rep » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:55 pm

ndfan wrote:Anybody have Central Valley, Thompson, Grafton Midkota, velva, and Minot Ryan records are?

i believe midkota is either 2-1 or 3-1 with the loss coming to either lakota or dakota prairie...brain not working tonight...been up since 7:30 a.m. and am not used to that insanity
rep

Postby ndfan » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:59 pm

Alright i have one more question for you guys, in my first poll i did who that isn't in it should get consideration??? and who in it shouldn't be in it??? All try to have it up tomorrow some time.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:01 pm

ndfan wrote:Alright i have one more question for you guys, in my first poll i did who that isn't in it should get consideration??? and who in it shouldn't be in it??? All try to have it up tomorrow some time.
velva, they are really strugglin, couldnt even beat rugby or surrey, lakota could be put in it maybe, around 8, i really think the top 10 was good xpt for velva, and maybe move lakota in and take velva out and switch the teams around as u feel, i dont really know of any other temas not mentioned there
baseball1981

Postby footballfanwatcher_99 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:08 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
midkota is 1-1 or 2-1, central valley is like 3-1, thompson is undefeated i think, velva is strugglin, maybe 1-3, grafton has a good record too, those are jus what ive seen on tv, as a guess...lol

thompsons split with langdon
footballfanwatcher_99
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1981 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:10 pm

footballfanwatcher_99 wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:

thompsons split with langdon
nice catch, my bad man
baseball1981

Postby ndfan » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:13 pm

oh yeah another thing you guys can do is put information in this forum on who teams played, who won, who was pitching and all. Information from all other parts of the state would be great. so start posting info here.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:18 pm

ndfan wrote:oh yeah another thing you guys can do is put information in this forum on who teams played, who won, who was pitching and all. Information from all other parts of the state would be great. so start posting info here.

harvey vs dakota prairie

dakota praire 4-1

krahler (harvey) 5 ip 8 ks, 0 bb's, 2 hits, 2 runs, 0 earned
nichols (dp) 7 ip 9 ks, 2 bbs, 3 hits, 1 run, 1 earned
zeien (harvey) 2 ip, 4 ks, 2 bb's, 1 hit, 2 runs, 2 earned

harvey vs lakota

lakota 2-1

weigelt (harvey) 5 ip 8 ks, 3 bbs, 2 hits, 2 runs 2 earned
tweed (harvey) 1 ip 1 k, 2 bbs, 1 hit, 0 runs, 0 earned
johanson (lakota) 7 ip 9 ks, 3 bbs, 6 hits, 1 run, 1 earned

new rockford vs harvey

harvey 12-2

zeien (harvey) 5 ip, CG, 7 ks, 2 bbs, 3 hits, 2 runs, 1 earned
berg (nr) 4 ip 4 ks, 4 bbs, 10 hits, 12 runs, 8 earned

thats it for harveys games so far
baseball1981

Postby footballfanwatcher_99 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:25 pm

i also think cv is undeafeated in conference play, its what ive seen in the newspapers i beilive
footballfanwatcher_99
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball11 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:28 pm

rep wrote:

i believe midkota is either 2-1 or 3-1 with the loss coming to either lakota or dakota prairie...brain not working tonight...been up since 7:30 a.m. and am not used to that insanity

Midkota also lost to Langdon.
baseball11

Postby baseball1981 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:30 pm

and midkota barely beat carrington
baseball1981

Postby nike07 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:31 am

i would move harvey to 10 like u said and t hen move lakota to 8 or 9, and move velva out too and midkota, and move in others as u feel needed
nike07
NDPreps Starter

Postby 32 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:45 am

baseball1981 wrote:and midkota barely beat carrington
Barely? they beat them easily. and it was the first game
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball1981 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:48 am

32 wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:and midkota barely beat carrington
Barely? they beat them easily. and it was the first game
they won 8-1, and new rockford beat them by about the same score, i also heard from carrington and dakota prairie people that midkota isint very good
baseball1981

Postby brfan » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:14 pm

there is no way that velva should be in the top ten they lost to surrey
brfan

Postby Big Hitter » Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:29 am

I don't know everyone else's records but Lakotas 5-0 so far so they should probably be considered to be in the top 5
Big Hitter

Postby razorback » Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:31 am

y...just cuz ur undefeated? im sure there are plenty of teams that can beat the "Almighty" lakota baseball team 
razorback
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndfan » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:35 am

Alright this is what I got right now, this is subject to change anytime i feel like it :). This is no where near perfect so don't write a paragraph telling me how big an idiot i am. If ya disagree I have no problem with debating it as long as its kept clean. Anyways here's what i got.

1. Steele
2. Thompson
3. Grafton
4. Langdon
5. LaMoure
6. Lakota
7. Central Valley
8. Minot Ryan
9. Midkota
10. Harvey

Really don't hear much about out west so keep bring in info on teams.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Big Hitter » Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:49 am

razorback wrote:y...just cuz ur undefeated? im sure there are plenty of teams that can beat the "Almighty" lakota baseball team 

Well I am sure there is I few undefeated team left but with the exception of Region 2 Region 3 is probably the toughest region.
Big Hitter

Postby baseball1981 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:08 am

Big Hitter wrote:
razorback wrote:y...just cuz ur undefeated? im sure there are plenty of teams that can beat the "Almighty" lakota baseball team 

Well I am sure there is I few undefeated team left but with the exception of Region 2 Region 3 is probably the toughest region.
lakota is maybe the 3rd best team if that in region 3 tho, they have started the year off good but they WILL NOT be able to win when it matters, like always..if harveys bats can come alive nobady will be able to beat that pitching staff they have, harveys like 4 pitcher shut down lakota, imagine what their 2 or 1 pitcher would do to them....
baseball1981

Postby Big Hitter » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:37 am

baseball1981 wrote:
Big Hitter wrote:

lakota is maybe the 3rd best team if that in region 3 tho, they have started the year off good but they WILL NOT be able to win when it matters, like always..if harveys bats can come alive nobady will be able to beat that pitching staff they have, harveys like 4 pitcher shut down lakota, imagine what their 2 or 1 pitcher would do to them....
Yeah saying if your bats come alive is different then them actually coming alive.
Big Hitter

Postby baseball1981 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:59 am

Big Hitter wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
Big Hitter wrote:

Yeah saying if your bats come alive is different then them actually coming alive.
I'm pretty sure if harvey faced johanson's 65 mph fastball again they would hit him way better
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:00 am

baseball1981 wrote:
Big Hitter wrote:

talking to a pretty reliable source, i was told Harvery used 4 different pitchers against Lakota. 
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:18 am

baseball wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
Big Hitter wrote:

talking to a pretty reliable source, i was told Harvery used 4 different pitchers against Lakota. 
they used their 4 starter, and their 6 relief pitcher
baseball1981

PreviousNext

Return to Class B