Babe Ruth Teams

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:44 pm

pakkyzoo wrote:
ricky bobby wrote:I'll take DP out of there region with out a doubt....i know that carrington talks them selves up on here pretty bad, but they ain't even the number 2 in my opinion. Harvey is right behind DP and is the only ones that will give DP a scare

DP beat Harvey 14-3 today. Improving their record to 17-1.

Not bad!
Ball Till I Fall

Postby rumbles » Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:39 pm

there is no team in that region close to dp they only have one loss and they will go to state again and they have experience cuz they went to state at least 3 years in a row or something like that.
rumbles
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The stokker » Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:17 am

who are the players that are holding that dakota prarie team down and making them that good???

Last edited by The stokker on Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
The stokker

Postby pakkyzoo » Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:47 am

Well they have 5 varsity starters from Dakota Prairie's varsity team.  They also have 1 varsity starter from Lakota's varsity team.  1 other played quiet a bit on DP's varsity and 1 other played quiet of bit on Lakota's varsity.  Braydon Gourneau, Kyle Lamb, Tyler Luehring, and Tate Aronson have been leading the way at the plate.  They have Alex Herman who has been the starting catcher on DP's varsity team since he was a 7th grader.  On the mound Luehring, Lamb, and Herman. 
Last edited by pakkyzoo on Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby ricky bobby » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:17 am

Lamb is on base almost everytime....hitting like .711 or something.. then u got the RBI machines in gourneau and luehring behind him in the order
"If you ain't first your last"-Reece Bobby
"I'm just one big hairy American winning machine"-Ricky Bobby
ricky bobby
NDPreps Starter

Postby The stokker » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:01 pm

kk so they are almost a buy to go to state i also see hope finley making it and probaly casselton but that is a very competitive league down there three teams could go with that section enderlin casselton and lamoure
The stokker

Postby basketballer » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:29 am

The stokker wrote:kk so they are almost a buy to go to state i also see hope finley making it and probaly casselton but that is a very competitive league down there three teams could go with that section enderlin casselton and lamoure

lamoure is in a different section than enderlin and casselton. they are facing valley city in their districts championship.

who has won the matchups between enderlin and casselton in the regular season?
Last edited by basketballer on Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
basketballer

Postby basketballer » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:10 am

how are all the league/district tournaments going?
basketballer

Postby The stokker » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:14 am

my bad aabout lamoure and there section hope finley beat tomphson and plays maville in the semifinals today should be a good game
The stokker

Postby BballFan1307 » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:14 pm

i dont know whats up with HF .....but if they dont start playing like the want to defend their title....their season is gonna come to an end pretty soon
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby InTheKnow » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:33 am

Jrod26 wrote:
the mask wrote:well for this its almost tourney time for babe ruth.....whos gunna be the state competitors.....anyone got any favorites that will accually stand a chance?

im coaching the munich babe ruth team and we are pretty decent. four of our highschool ball starters are on the team. Whichever team goes from our section we ten runned. I think its like a playoff between minto and midway or something, correct me if im wrong.   we cant go to state though because we dont get sanctioned cuz of conflicting legion sectionals. and im not sure if grafton's team can go but they are pretty good.

Minto is not sanctioned. The other team that is sanctioned besides Midway is Grafton. Grafton won the best of 3 series in two games and moved on. Grafton has yet to lose a game in league or tournament play and only lost one of the secondary games in which all the younger players played. They beat Munich twice. Once in the regular season 9-2 and also for the Northern (non-sanctioned) League championship 6-3. Park River took third over Cavalier 18-1 or something like that and Midway beat Minto for 5th like 14-2.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby UND KID » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:01 pm

I heard FSHP is struggling at the plate, they have score runs all season just about at will, what a time to have a tough time at the plate.
UND KID

Postby cubsfan » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:19 pm

UND KID wrote:I heard FSHP is struggling at the plate, they have score runs all season just about at will, what a time to have a tough time at the plate.
Maybe they are not it is them not hitting, maybe it is the pitching.  At least that was the case yesterday.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby UND KID » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:45 pm

Yes the pitching for Mayville was very good yesterday from what I heard, but they also struggled  the game before vs Thompson. This is a very good team but in my opinion they are struggling at the plate.
UND KID

Postby pakkyzoo » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:10 pm

Dakota Prairie beat Carrington 12-2, Harvey 8-3, and Harvey 9-0 in the sectional tournament this week.  Dakota Prairie finished their season with a 22-1 record.  They play Surrey at 11 in the first round in state.
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby InTheKnow » Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:52 pm

Grafton defeated Cando 2 games to 0 to advance to state. Although they may be short handed it sounds with their starting catcher and 3 hitter needing to start for the legion team in the sectional.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby The stokker » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:03 pm

yes hope finley has been strugling at the plate mostly to what i think was a 2 week lay off between games maybe bad schelduling even if the they took batting practice everyday they still wouldn't be able to adjust to game speed
The stokker

Postby Ball Till I Fall » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:09 pm

pakkyzoo wrote:Dakota Prairie beat Carrington 12-2, Harvey 8-3, and Harvey 9-0 in the sectional tournament this week.  Dakota Prairie finished their season with a 22-1 record.  They play Surrey at 11 in the first round in state.

that one lose was to Carrington? right
Ball Till I Fall

Postby pakkyzoo » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:40 am

Ball Till I Fall wrote:
pakkyzoo wrote:Dakota Prairie beat Carrington 12-2, Harvey 8-3, and Harvey 9-0 in the sectional tournament this week.  Dakota Prairie finished their season with a 22-1 record.  They play Surrey at 11 in the first round in state.

that one lose was to Carrington? right

Yeah with 3 starters gone at football camp.
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby bballuvr » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:22 am

Does anyone have the full pairings for the first round?  Thanks
bballuvr
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The stokker » Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:32 am

hope finley played awsome today after a bad first inning they came back to 10 run maville who just ran out of innings
The stokker

Postby BballFan1307 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:13 am

after the first inning today....i feel that HF finally got into their championship formm.....they've got the momentum going into state thats for sure

BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby pakkyzoo » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:18 am

BballFan1307 wrote:after the first inning today....i feel that HF finally got into their championship formm.....they've got the momentum going into state thats for sure

Who does Hope have for pitching other then Satrom???
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby BballFan1307 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:25 am

James Ihry....Buffy Parkman.....Shawn Reimers....Jalen Hashbarger
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby pakkyzoo » Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:29 am

BballFan1307 wrote:James Ihry....Buffy Parkman.....Shawn Reimers....Jalen Hashbarger

Parkman has another year? I havent heard anything about him for babe ruth, just high school and legion....
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to Class B