Babe Ruth Teams

Postby MBaseball_50 » Mon May 28, 2007 8:50 pm

baseball11 wrote:
MBaseball_50 wrote:
baseball11 wrote:Out of the teams I've seen that are at state, Munich is the worst.  If they get past Thompson I'll be very suprised.

an what team do u play for are they goin to state?

Langdon. We beat you team 3 times Mr. Anderson.

the second games dont count Mr. Bachman
MBaseball_50
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Jrod26 » Tue May 29, 2007 4:29 am

tadam6 wrote:anderson shut up....your the worst starter on your team quit cockin off

HAHA......true dat mr. femderson
The harder its comin the farther its goin.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball11 » Tue May 29, 2007 10:43 am

MBaseball_50 wrote:
baseball11 wrote:
MBaseball_50 wrote:
baseball11 wrote:Out of the teams I've seen that are at state, Munich is the worst.  If they get past Thompson I'll be very suprised.

It does in our region.
baseball11

Postby MBaseball_50 » Tue May 29, 2007 10:56 am

baseball11 wrote:
MBaseball_50 wrote:
baseball11 wrote:
MBaseball_50 wrote:

It does in our region.

well not in ours
MBaseball_50
NDPreps Reserve

Postby LG5 » Tue May 29, 2007 6:32 pm

i hate that guy
One man can't win a basketball game all my himself, but thats just because 4 other guys have to be on the court.
LG5
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BballFan1307 » Tue May 29, 2007 6:33 pm

this is a useless topic....teh favorite will be FSHP they return alot of key players....and until they lose they are no. 1
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Jrod26 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:02 am

k just a thought but y is everyone talking about the state tourney on the topic "babe ruth teams"? :P         

and who do you hate LG5? cuz if its femderson that would be super! haha
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby InTheKnow » Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:45 am

Big rule change for state this year. No more pick up players from other teams in your league. You go to state with what got you there the way it should be.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby Tigger » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:27 am

InTheKnow wrote:Big rule change for state this year. No more pick up players from other teams in your league. You go to state with what got you there the way it should be.

I agree.  This rule will help Hope-Finley because they don't need anybody.  It will hurt the leagues that put a rainbow of uniforms on the field.
Tigger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby BballFan1307 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:16 am

very true
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Jrod26 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:25 am

Tigger wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:Big rule change for state this year. No more pick up players from other teams in your league. You go to state with what got you there the way it should be.

I agree.  This rule will help Hope-Finley because they don't need anybody.  It will hurt the leagues that put a rainbow of uniforms on the field
munichs combined with 2 school but they had one starter from cando and one from starkweather whom was a senior. so its basically a munich team.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby InTheKnow » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:43 pm

Jrod26 wrote:
Tigger wrote:

I agree.  This rule will help Hope-Finley because they don't need anybody.  It will hurt the leagues that put a rainbow of uniforms on the field
munichs combined with 2 school but they had one starter from cando and one from starkweather whom was a senior. so its basically a munich team.

We are talking about state babe ruth tournament, not high school.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby InTheKnow » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:44 pm

Tigger wrote:

I agree.  This rule will help Hope-Finley because they don't need anybody.  It will hurt the leagues that put a rainbow of uniforms on the field.

Did I hear incorrectly then that Hope-Page was helped the most last year by that rule at state???
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby cubsfan » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:51 am

InTheKnow wrote:
Tigger wrote:

Did I hear incorrectly then that Hope-Page was helped the most last year by that rule at state???
They picked up one player, Spencer Huus, he helped but they would have won the tournament without him.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby BballFan1307 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:53 pm

thats true....and Lisbon wouldnt have been in the championship...if they hadnt picked up 2 players

BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Jrod26 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:25 pm

InTheKnow wrote:
Jrod26 wrote:
Tigger wrote:

We are talking about state babe ruth tournament, not high school.
i know, but our babe ruth team this and most years is basically our high school team.      Munich never gets sanctioned for state because we dont have enough guys for a single babe ruth and single legion team. and our legion regional and the babe ruth state tourney are at the same time.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby InTheKnow » Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:06 pm

true. Munich alway produces good players. Just too bad they never have enough players to one year have a senior/junior filled team with out freshman and  8th graders playing. The last time that happend may have been the 2000 legion team that finished second at state behind Midway-Minto.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby the mask » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:02 pm

well for this its almost tourney time for babe ruth.....whos gunna be the state competitors.....anyone got any favorites that will accually stand a chance?
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby pakkyzoo » Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:08 pm

scc wrote:There's one area that's pretty stacked with Hope-Finley, Thompson, and May-Port.  One of those teams could have a really good shot at state.

Dakota Prairie is 18-1.
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby PA42 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:22 pm

scc wrote:There's one area that's pretty stacked with Hope-Finley, Thompson, and May-Port.  One of those teams could have a really good shot at state.
don't forget about cv-hillsboro. also may-port did not exactly crush hatton. so it is a good league. WIth hope-page leading the way.
PA42

Postby BballFan1307 » Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:17 pm

i'm pretty sure hope-finley will be the team to come out of this league ....so far they have 10  runned every league opponent...as for state i do not know how they will do
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby PA42 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:05 am

BballFan1307 wrote:i'm pretty sure hope-finley will be the team to come out of this league ....so far they have 10  runned every league opponent...as for state i do not know how they will do
they are the favorite but mayport, cv, and hatton all have chances at knocking off hope.
PA42

Postby BballFan1307 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:55 am

i havent seen mayport play but i have seen cv... and hatton.....dont see anything surprising happening come tournament time
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby PA42 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:44 pm

mayport has a very nice team.
PA42

Postby Jrod26 » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:09 pm

the mask wrote:well for this its almost tourney time for babe ruth.....whos gunna be the state competitors.....anyone got any favorites that will accually stand a chance?

im coaching the munich babe ruth team and we are pretty decent. four of our highschool ball starters are on the team. Whichever team goes from our section we ten runned. I think its like a playoff between minto and midway or something, correct me if im wrong.   we cant go to state though because we dont get sanctioned cuz of conflicting legion sectionals. and im not sure if grafton's team can go but they are pretty good.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Class B