unknowns

Postby nike07 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:31 am

i had a feeling he wouldnt, where do you think he'll go, anyplace where he really wants to pla baseball at
nike07
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:34 am

valley city is an option for him and i know hes talked about bsc but i think he'll end up in minot
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby nike07 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:37 am

icic, not a bad choice, valley city isint a bad baseball school to start out at, i think he could possibly end up at a really good school after maybe 2 years at a start out school
nike07
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:38 am

Devils wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
Devils wrote:
cash wrote:Bryan Krahler from Harvey, I don't think a lot of people know about him besides in basketball. But from what I hear, Mayville is very interested in him so that means he's a pretty good player. He'll get a lot of scout recognition this year with Lorenz and him throwing every other day. Another player that not many people have heard about is Seth Nichols from Dakota Prairie, the kid can hit with the best.

people do know about seth nichols, krahler is nothin

krahler is nothin huh.  krahler is a 5 times better player than nichols.  he will be the best player in the region the only thing that sets tanner higher is that he can throw harder.  krahler is the best shortstop in the region easily and one of the best hitters

Sheldon Harding is a better shortstop and hitter, Patrick Bulzomi-better, ross severson-better, krahler is not even a top 5 hitter in the region. i can easily think of 6 or 7 better hitters than him

and if i was gonna seriously argue anyone around it would be james olderbach cuz he is the only one that has the same arm
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby nike07 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:39 am

i forgot about him, hes way better than those other 3, krahler and olderbach are the two top ss in that region
nike07
NDPreps Starter

Postby Devils » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:16 am

nike07 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:my apologies my computer just locked up and i clicked on the send one to many times apparently
krahler is the best shortstop hands down in the region, possibly the state. dont even try to say severson or bulzoni or harding is even close to as good as he is
i guess we will see in a couple months, but i disagree
Devils
NDPreps Reserve

Postby pakkyzoo » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:08 pm

nike07 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:my apologies my computer just locked up and i clicked on the send one to many times apparently
krahler is the best shortstop hands down in the region, possibly the state. dont even try to say severson or bulzoni or harding is even close to as good as he is

Did I hear this right? Krahler is the best short stop in state?  No way!! Hes arguably the 4th best shortstop in the region.  Severson and Nichols from DP, Olderbak from Lakota, Bulzomi from Carrington, and Sheldon Harding from Midkota are all just as good as Krahler.  Krahler is a good hitter, but not great fielder.  His arm is definately nothing special.  Harding has the best range out of the group.  Olderbak has the best arm out of the group.  Severson and Nichols are the best hitters out of the group. 
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:18 pm

pakkyzoo wrote:
nike07 wrote:

Did I hear this right? Krahler is the best short stop in state?  No way!! Hes arguably the 4th best shortstop in the region.  Severson and Nichols from DP, Olderbak from Lakota, Bulzomi from Carrington, and Sheldon Harding from Midkota are all just as good as Krahler.  Krahler is a good hitter, but not great fielder.  His arm is definately nothing special.  Harding has the best range out of the group.  Olderbak has the best arm out of the group.  Severson and Nichols are the best hitters out of the group. 

ur dreaming if u think any of them other than olderbak is even close to him and sayin his arm isnt anything special is the most rediculous thing i think i have ever heard.  that is his best asset
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby web17 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:55 pm

thunderbaseball_38 wrote:
web17 wrote:Randy Syrstad from Thompson. He played real well at 3rd base last year, making very few errors. He can hit too. The kid hits bombs, and runs well too. He is a good all-around player.

I will agree with that one. He put one on top of the school at Thompson last year off me.. I argue that it might have gone over the school. :D I've never seen a ball fly that far. He is a very good hitter, and a great fielder.

ya no joke. i guess last year in legion he put one over the scoreboard!
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby pakkyzoo » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:24 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
pakkyzoo wrote:
nike07 wrote:

ur dreaming if u think any of them other than olderbak is even close to him and sayin his arm isnt anything special is the most rediculous thing i think i have ever heard.  that is his best asset

Hahaha are u serious?? Wow! Must be another Harvey player on here.  Sure Krahler is good, but his arm is nothing special.  Hes best asset is that he is a solid contact hitter.  That is what I would always remember of him.  Hes a solid base hit guy in the lead off spot.
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby Dizza30 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:46 pm

nike07 wrote:i forgot about him, hes way better than those other 3, krahler and olderbach are the two top ss in that region

ross severson IMO is better than both of them....decent pitcher but is proly the best hitter in the region....
Dizza30
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:48 pm

Dizza30 wrote:
nike07 wrote:i forgot about him, hes way better than those other 3, krahler and olderbach are the two top ss in that region

ross severson IMO is better than both of them....decent pitcher but is proly the best hitter in the region....

hes a very good hitter, i agree but hes not a good pitcher.  he throws a curve ball every pitch cuz his fast ball is too slow to throw by anyone
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Maniaconthefloor » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:53 pm

You have to be kidding!  nice player but best in state is totally out of the question.
Maniaconthefloor
NDPreps Starter

Postby Big Hitter » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:28 am

sodadrinker wrote:
Devils wrote:
cash wrote:Bryan Krahler from Harvey, I don't think a lot of people know about him besides in basketball. But from what I hear, Mayville is very interested in him so that means he's a pretty good player. He'll get a lot of scout recognition this year with Lorenz and him throwing every other day. Another player that not many people have heard about is Seth Nichols from Dakota Prairie, the kid can hit with the best.

krahler is nothin huh.  krahler is a 5 times better player than nichols.  he will be the best player in the region the only thing that sets tanner higher is that he can throw harder.  krahler is the best shortstop in the region easily and one of the best hitters

Krahler is a average hitter and not even that good of a pitcher. Plus James Olderbak is probly the best shortstop in the region not krahler. Seth Nichols is also way better. I wouldn't even mention krahlers name in the same sentense as those two.
Big Hitter

Postby cash » Fri Feb 23, 2007 5:44 am

Big Hitter wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:
Devils wrote:

Krahler is a average hitter and not even that good of a pitcher. Plus James Olderbak is probly the best shortstop in the region not krahler. Seth Nichols is also way better. I wouldn't even mention krahlers name in the same sentense as those two.
not a good pitcher, oh my, i believe he shut down lakota a year or two ago holding them to only 1 hit, u should know hes a good pitcher
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Devils » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:19 am

pakkyzoo wrote:
nike07 wrote:

About time someone knows what there talkin about.
Devils
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hollywood » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:36 am

who else is tired of people from harvey talking up there team to be gods on the baseball field
Last edited by hollywood on Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
hollywood
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Devils » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:22 am

hollywood wrote:who else is tired of people from harvey talking up there team to be gods on the baseball field

its pretty sickening, you cant start a topic with hearing the name lorenz or krahler, it would be different if they were two of the best in the state, but there not even two of the best in the region. im gonna shoot myself if i see anything about harvey again.
Devils
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Big Hitter » Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:25 am

Yeah that didn't happen when we played in Harvey two years ago we were up by 4 and ended up losing the game. so we did get shut down. Plus it never hurts to have your pitchers dad behind home plate. It was weird you guys never lost at home that year but had three bad losses away from home??? weird.
Big Hitter

Postby nike07 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:02 am

Devils wrote:
hollywood wrote:who else is tired of people from harvey talking up there team to be gods on the baseball field

its pretty sickening, you cant start a topic with hearing the name lorenz or krahler, it would be different if they were two of the best in the state, but there not even two of the best in the region. im gonna shoot myself if i see anything about harvey again.
they probably are, i think you could make an arguement that their the top 2 pitchers in teh region
nike07
NDPreps Starter

Postby Big Hitter » Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:55 am

nike07 wrote:
Devils wrote:

they probably are, i think you could make an arguement that their the top 2 pitchers in teh region

Lorenz maybe but Olderbak, Nichols, and Johansen are the other good one

Big Hitter

Postby footballfanwatcher_99 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:46 am

Ya I agree every topic in here in on Harvey and Tanner Lorenz, hes good I'm sure he will have a good year but some people need to spread the topic out and talk about other teams. And if it is the Harvey people I wouldnt be thinking your all the great yet, you got a pretty good region down there and Id laugh pretty hard if all this hype gets to your head and you don't even make it to state.
Last edited by footballfanwatcher_99 on Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
footballfanwatcher_99
NDPreps Starter

Postby bison_18 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:48 am

By the sound of things on here, Harvey might have a shot against the Yankees.
bison_18
NDPreps Starter

Postby footballfanwatcher_99 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:49 am

hahahahaha lol they can do it all
footballfanwatcher_99
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:23 pm

Big Hitter wrote:
nike07 wrote:
Devils wrote:

Lorenz maybe but Olderbak, Nichols, and Johansen are the other good one

the 2 best all around players in the region r olderbak and krahler if u ask me.  nichols can hit the ball hard against pitchers that cant throw the ball, WOW.  and what has johansen ever done thats impressive.  u talk about harvey people bringing up there players.  u do the same thing but u add a couple other names from other teams to make urself look better.  severson is 5 times better than nichols.  just cuz ur a good athlete doesnt make u a good baseball player.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to Class B