unknowns

Postby thunderbaseball_38 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:33 am

Who are some players that people may not know of that can either hit, pitch, or field with the best?
thunderbaseball_38

Postby cash » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:44 am

Bryan Krahler from Harvey, I don't think a lot of people know about him besides in basketball. But from what I hear, Mayville is very interested in him so that means he's a pretty good player. He'll get a lot of scout recognition this year with Lorenz and him throwing every other day. Another player that not many people have heard about is Seth Nichols from Dakota Prairie, the kid can hit with the best.
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby tadam6 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:02 am

krahler went to a mayville workout that you dont even have to be invited too...that doesn't mean they're intersted in him
tadam6

Postby Devils » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:18 am

cash wrote:Bryan Krahler from Harvey, I don't think a lot of people know about him besides in basketball. But from what I hear, Mayville is very interested in him so that means he's a pretty good player. He'll get a lot of scout recognition this year with Lorenz and him throwing every other day. Another player that not many people have heard about is Seth Nichols from Dakota Prairie, the kid can hit with the best.

people do know about seth nichols, krahler is nothin
Devils
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Big Hitter » Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:59 am

Lance Johansen is kinda a unknown player he is a good pitcher and a pretty decent hitter. Really fast too.
Big Hitter

Postby Big Hitter » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:00 am

Devils wrote:
cash wrote:Bryan Krahler from Harvey, I don't think a lot of people know about him besides in basketball. But from what I hear, Mayville is very interested in him so that means he's a pretty good player. He'll get a lot of scout recognition this year with Lorenz and him throwing every other day. Another player that not many people have heard about is Seth Nichols from Dakota Prairie, the kid can hit with the best.

I agree Nichols is a awsome hitter. Pretty good all around athlete.
Big Hitter

Postby web17 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:10 am

Randy Syrstad from Thompson. He played real well at 3rd base last year, making very few errors. He can hit too. The kid hits bombs, and runs well too. He is a good all-around player.
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby thunderbaseball_38 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:15 am

web17 wrote:Randy Syrstad from Thompson. He played real well at 3rd base last year, making very few errors. He can hit too. The kid hits bombs, and runs well too. He is a good all-around player.

I will agree with that one. He put one on top of the school at Thompson last year off me.. I argue that it might have gone over the school. :D I've never seen a ball fly that far. He is a very good hitter, and a great fielder.
thunderbaseball_38

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:49 am

Devils wrote:

krahler is nothin huh.  krahler is a 5 times better player than nichols.  he will be the best player in the region the only thing that sets tanner higher is that he can throw harder.  krahler is the best shortstop in the region easily and one of the best hitters
Last edited by sodadrinker on Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby Devils » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:01 am

sodadrinker wrote:
Devils wrote:

krahler is nothin huh.  krahler is a 5 times better player than nichols.  he will be the best player in the region the only thing that sets tanner higher is that he can throw harder.  krahler is the best shortstop in the region easily and one of the best hitters

Sheldon Harding is a better shortstop and hitter, Patrick Bulzomi-better, ross severson-better, krahler is not even a top 5 hitter in the region. i can easily think of 6 or 7 better hitters than him
Devils
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:13 am

harding and bulzomi r not better hitters.  severson is a good hitter and not a great shortstop.  krahler has the best arm and shortstop and has a good glove as well.
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:14 am

harding and bulzomi r not better hitters.  severson is a good hitter and not a great shortstop.  krahler has the best arm and shortstop and has a good glove as well.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:15 am

my apologies my computer just locked up and i clicked on the send one to many times apparently
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby nike07 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:22 am

sodadrinker wrote:my apologies my computer just locked up and i clicked on the send one to many times apparently
krahler is the best shortstop hands down in the region, possibly the state. dont even try to say severson or bulzoni or harding is even close to as good as he is
nike07
NDPreps Starter

Postby Devils » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:22 am

sodadrinker wrote:harding and bulzomi r not better hitters.  severson is a good hitter and not a great shortstop.  krahler has the best arm and shortstop and has a good glove as well.

Harding Has a gun, so does Bulzomi from short, Harding Batted 5 as a sophmore on the team that got 4th in state, he is a good hitter, bulzomi is a decent hitter also, krahler is no better than any of them
Devils
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:24 am

Devils wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:harding and bulzomi r not better hitters.  severson is a good hitter and not a great shortstop.  krahler has the best arm and shortstop and has a good glove as well.

Harding Has a gun, so does Bulzomi from short, Harding Batted 5 as a sophmore on the team that got 4th in state, he is a good hitter, bulzomi is a decent hitter also, krahler is no better than any of them

who r u and how bad did bryan make u look to talk like he isnt as good as he is
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby nike07 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:26 am

bryan krahler is the only one gettin looked at for college baseball, out of the players u mentioned, that means he is obviously better, HARDING CANT HIT, BULZONI CANT HIT, and the severson is the only one close to as good as krahler
nike07
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:28 am

tadam6 wrote:krahler went to a mayville workout that you dont even have to be invited too...that doesn't mean they're intersted in him

so u cant go to that if u r getting recruited by them.  if they dont want him why do they call him on the phone all the time????

sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby nike07 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:30 am

sodadrinker wrote:
tadam6 wrote:krahler went to a mayville workout that you dont even have to be invited too...that doesn't mean they're intersted in him

so u cant go to that if u r getting recruited by them.  if they dont want him why do they call him on the phone all the time????

have they offered anything to him yet
nike07
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:31 am

nike07 wrote:
sodadrinker wrote:

have they offered anything to him yet
not sure but im pretty positive he isnt going there anyways
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Next

Return to Class B