unknowns

Postby cash » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:38 pm

sodadrinker wrote:
Big Hitter wrote:
nike07 wrote:
Devils wrote:
hollywood wrote:who else is tired of people from harvey talking up there team to be gods on the baseball field

its pretty sickening, you cant start a topic with hearing the name lorenz or krahler, it would be different if they were two of the best in the state, but there not even two of the best in the region. im gonna shoot myself if i see anything about harvey again.
they probably are, i think you could make an arguement that their the top 2 pitchers in teh region

Lorenz maybe but Olderbak, Nichols, and Johansen are the other good one

the 2 best all around players in the region r olderbak and krahler if u ask me.  nichols can hit the ball hard against pitchers that cant throw the ball, WOW.  and what has johansen ever done thats impressive.  u talk about harvey people bringing up there players.  u do the same thing but u add a couple other names from other teams to make urself look better.  severson is 5 times better than nichols.  just cuz ur a good athlete doesnt make u a good baseball player.
i would have to agree, i still dont realize tho how u ppl dont think krahler is a good pitcher
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:21 pm

Devils wrote:
hollywood wrote:who else is tired of people from harvey talking up there team to be gods on the baseball field

its pretty sickening, you cant start a topic with hearing the name lorenz or krahler, it would be different if they were two of the best in the state, but there not even two of the best in the region. im gonna shoot myself if i see anything about harvey again.
sorry man, we can get carried away sometimes, my bad mostly, i think a team to watch out for is central valley, theve got some good players, that im sure very few ppl have heard of
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ClassBballa » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:11 am

Devils wrote:

i'm just going to start out by saying that i'm not from any schools mentioned on this post so i'm pretty unbiast.

It seems that Harvey fans do talk alot about Lorenz and Krahler, but you guys talk about other people just as much.

To say that Krahler isn't a good defensive shortstop is ridiculous. He is long and lanky and can cover good ground and has a pretty good cannon over to first. He also is a very good contact hitter. I would definatley say that he is one of the top shortstops in the region.
We can't win at home. We can't win on the road. I just can't figure out where else to play!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.
ClassBballa
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:37 am

ClassBballa wrote:
Devils wrote:

i'm just going to start out by saying that i'm not from any schools mentioned on this post so i'm pretty unbiast.

It seems that Harvey fans do talk alot about Lorenz and Krahler, but you guys talk about other people just as much.

To say that Krahler isn't a good defensive shortstop is ridiculous. He is long and lanky and can cover good ground and has a pretty good cannon over to first. He also is a very good contact hitter. I would definatley say that he is one of the top shortstops in the region.
agreed
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ace » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:25 pm

Big Hitter wrote:Yeah that didn't happen when we played in Harvey two years ago we were up by 4 and ended up losing the game. so we did get shut down. Plus it never hurts to have your pitchers dad behind home plate. It was weird you guys never lost at home that year but had three bad losses away from home??? weird.

umm come on buddy i no you play for the team and it was 2 years ago in the district tourney, krahler sent you guys home packing ending the year with 1 hit and i believe the score was like 12-1.... not sure if im right but im pretty sure... and the game you were talking about that u guys lost by 4 was in harvey and krahler didnt pitch there he pitched against u guys in New rockford in the tourney
ace
NDPreps Starter

Postby sodadrinker » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:35 pm

ace wrote:
Big Hitter wrote:Yeah that didn't happen when we played in Harvey two years ago we were up by 4 and ended up losing the game. so we did get shut down. Plus it never hurts to have your pitchers dad behind home plate. It was weird you guys never lost at home that year but had three bad losses away from home??? weird.

umm come on buddy i no you play for the team and it was 2 years ago in the district tourney, krahler sent you guys home packing ending the year with 1 hit and i believe the score was like 12-1.... not sure if im right but im pretty sure... and the game you were talking about that u guys lost by 4 was in harvey and krahler didnt pitch there he pitched against u guys in New rockford in the tourney

well there u have it kyle hardon. 
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby pakkyzoo » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:03 pm

ace wrote:

I thought the tournament was in Harvey?
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:26 am

pakkyzoo wrote:
ace wrote:

I thought the tournament was in Harvey?
last year it was but not the year before.  i remember harvey winning that game against lakota in the morning and coming back and playin later in the afternoon.  as a matter of fact i remember driving home from nr, changing oil on my car, and going back to nr for the next game
you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house and if you got a glass jaw you should watch your mouth
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby cash » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:23 am

who pitched that game for harvey? against midkota
Last edited by cash on Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby sodadrinker » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:19 pm

cash wrote:who pitched that game for harvey? against midkota

rogelstad got rocked for about 3 runs without getting an out in the first then i believe frantz came in if i remember correctly.  if u mean 2 years ago in new rockford
Last edited by sodadrinker on Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sodadrinker
NDPreps All-State

Postby cash » Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:23 pm

yea thats what i was talking about, i cant remember either, might have been frantz
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby power-aid14 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:56 pm

im from harvey and to honest...this year we dont have a chance....we just dont have enough experience.....we are way too young. we have one good thing though:

TANNER LORENZ
6-8  220Lbs. Pitcher

Minnesota Twins Rookie
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:38 pm

power-aid14 wrote:im from harvey and to honest...this year we dont have a chance....we just dont have enough experience.....we are way too young. we have one good thing though:

TANNER LORENZ
6-8  220Lbs. Pitcher

Minnesota Twins Rookie
I'm pretty sure Harvey has more than Tanner Lorenz, I honestly don't think he's the main part of their team. Take Krahler out of the mix, they have a weak shortstop, one less pitcher, take away their lead off hitter, and take away great leadership. If I had a choice for a high school team I'd take Krahler over Lorenz, also, Krahler is a good baserunner too.
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby power-aid14 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:14 am

cash wrote:
power-aid14 wrote:im from harvey and to honest...this year we dont have a chance....we just dont have enough experience.....we are way too young. we have one good thing though:

TANNER LORENZ
6-8  220Lbs. Pitcher

Minnesota Twins Rookie
I'm pretty sure Harvey has more than Tanner Lorenz, I honestly don't think he's the main part of their team. Take Krahler out of the mix, they have a weak shortstop, one less pitcher, take away their lead off hitter, and take away great leadership. If I had a choice for a high school team I'd take Krahler over Lorenz, also, Krahler is a good baserunner too.
krahler is not better than lorenz...tanner is going to iowa western for gosh sakes. He has the potential to go pro.
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:05 am

power-aid14 wrote:
cash wrote:

TANNER LORENZ
6-8  220Lbs. Pitcher

Minnesota Twins Rookie
krahler is not better than lorenz...tanner is going to iowa western for gosh sakes. He has the potential to go pro.
But Krahler is more versatile, Lorenz may be a better pitcher, but Krahler can do more things. Krahler can win games pitching, hit, field, run, and all that good stuff. If Lorenz can pick up his hitting and baserunning, then maybe I will change my mind, but I would still take Krahler in high school baseball, college baseball I would take Lorenz.
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby deere » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:55 pm

nike07 wrote:icic, not a bad choice, valley city isint a bad baseball school to start out at, i think he could possibly end up at a really good school after maybe 2 years at a start out school

Valley isn't a start out school it's a four year. If he wanted a start out school he should probably go to a juco, because four year school coaches don't typically look to recruit guys at four year schools.
deere

Postby cash » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:47 pm

deere wrote:
nike07 wrote:icic, not a bad choice, valley city isint a bad baseball school to start out at, i think he could possibly end up at a really good school after maybe 2 years at a start out school

Valley isn't a start out school it's a four year. If he wanted a start out school he should probably go to a juco, because four year school coaches don't typically look to recruit guys at four year schools.
yeah, i think he'll end up somewhere pretty good, hes a good ballplayer
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:47 pm

deere wrote:

yeah, i think he'll end up somewhere pretty good, hes a good ballplayer
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Big Hitter » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:24 am

power-aid14 wrote:
cash wrote:

TANNER LORENZ
6-8  220Lbs. Pitcher

Minnesota Twins Rookie
Tanner is going to be a good highschool pitcher and maybe a good college pitcher but to say he has pro potential is kinda dumb. Plus your acting like Iowa western in a texas or rice caliber school.
Big Hitter

Postby cash » Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:09 pm

Big Hitter wrote:
power-aid14 wrote:
cash wrote:

TANNER LORENZ
6-8  220Lbs. Pitcher

Minnesota Twins Rookie
Tanner is going to be a good highschool pitcher and maybe a good college pitcher but to say he has pro potential is kinda dumb. Plus your acting like Iowa western in a texas or rice caliber school.
I believe they were ranked 26 or 28th in the nation.
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby footballfanwatcher_99 » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:06 pm

ya i think people need to stop bragging this kid up, he hasnt done anything really amazing, if he wasnt even an all-region player last year how are these people acting like hes going to be the next cy young, i mean im sure hes good but come on.
footballfanwatcher_99
NDPreps Starter

Postby pakkyzoo » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:41 pm

cash wrote:
Big Hitter wrote:
power-aid14 wrote:
cash wrote:

TANNER LORENZ
6-8  220Lbs. Pitcher

Minnesota Twins Rookie

Are you serious cash?  26th or 28th in the nation?  There not in D-1 baseball.  Iowa Western is a JUCO.  It is where Jacob Wurtz and Burchill both went If I remember right.
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby cash » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:41 am

pakkyzoo wrote:
cash wrote:
Big Hitter wrote:
power-aid14 wrote:
cash wrote:

TANNER LORENZ
6-8  220Lbs. Pitcher

Minnesota Twins Rookie

Are you serious cash?  26th or 28th in the nation?  There not in D-1 baseball.  Iowa Western is a JUCO.  It is where Jacob Wurtz and Burchill both went If I remember right.

yeah, their rated that high for d1 juco
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Class B