Worst field

Postby yanks baseball » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:05 pm

experiencingtechnicaldifficulties wrote:
The Schwab wrote:
rumbles wrote:
tadam6 wrote:red willow is a classic place to play...probly not the nicest but its just the setting
you have to make sure and win so you play at the stadium that has shade
Main Diamond is a pretty nice field...except for the lip going into the outfield.....if you have to go up to the hill....good luck

Do they still have the slab of wood as the rubber on the main fields mound??

haha yes I think they still do
yanks baseball

Postby dukefan32 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:41 pm

bballfan_05 wrote:
experiencingtechnicaldifficulties wrote:
brfan wrote:lansford is horrible there is so many snakes in the out felid it is gross and the last time i played there there was a died deer by the dugout

I think we found a winner!! haha.. Was the deer a different color or was it dead?

I guess that one beats them all.

I've played there before and there was a dead moose past the fence in right field. But the snakes aren't all that bad, unless you get them threw at you....:D
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indians Alumni » Thu May 10, 2007 8:05 am

Sheyenne ND has a bad field most gopher wholes I have ever seen, out field is mostly dirt!  Atleast it was when I played
It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up. ~Muhammed Ali
Indians Alumni
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby experiencingtechnicaldiff » Thu May 10, 2007 8:12 am

Indians Alumni wrote:Sheyenne ND has a bad field most gopher wholes I have ever seen, out field is mostly dirt!  Atleast it was when I played

I sure hope the gophers are not in parts. They would probably be dead if they weren't whole.
"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology." -Red Auerbach
experiencingtechnicaldiff
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Thu May 10, 2007 9:53 am

the last time i played in red willow was around 9 years ago for a little league tournament.  and if i remember right (this is the little league field) it was nice for the fact that its the only little league field with a grass infield but i dont remember any fences, just a bunch of trees surrounding the field.  but the best part what the big inflatable bats they give to kids if they hit a homerun haha
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby Tigger » Fri May 11, 2007 4:30 am

baseball wrote:the last time i played in red willow was around 9 years ago for a little league tournament.  and if i remember right (this is the little league field) it was nice for the fact that its the only little league field with a grass infield but i dont remember any fences, just a bunch of trees surrounding the field.  but the best part what the big inflatable bats they give to kids if they hit a homerun haha

I believe that you are referring to the main diamond.  Their fields are just cut to fit any cimcumstance.
Tigger
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ace_07 » Sun May 20, 2007 2:46 pm

washburns field is bad...sand trap infield, and the fences are bad...killdeers field is horrible....Hettinger has a bad infield and outfield, the infield has rocks all over on it, and the outfield is all uneven and has patches of dirt everywhere.....Max-Garrisson also has a terrible field, there mound is just a pile of dirt in the middle of a dirt infield that is always uneven and has rocks all over, and the outfield is wavy and is more dirt and gopher holes than grass.
You're killin me smalls!
Ace_07
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Class B