senior athlete of the year

Postby baseball11 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:21 am

berry186 wrote:ask langdon if throwing fast means anything holen kinda held them down 2 in state and there lineup was kinda stacked

Exactly.  He's a good pitcher and even better hitter.
baseball11

Postby cubsfan » Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:29 pm

Tigger wrote:
cubsfan wrote:
junior11 wrote:will central Cass get by Lamoure?? is that even a question?/ all they have is watkins and Holan and Holan doesnt even throw hard.. I guess we will see in a week

Who does Central Cass have on their that is returning from last year?  Jared Brown, Sam Back, 2 players that are decent but Watkins and Holen are a lot better than both of them.  Lamoure returns 6 starters that went to state and played in the state championship game in legion.  So how is it even a question to think that Central Cass will get by Lamoure, it is a dumb question.  The region athlete of the year out of region 2 will be Dusty Brend.  He is the best shortstop in the region and is a very good hitter as well.  I guarantee that the senior athlete of the in region 2 will not be from MPCG like last year.

Does MayPort have any seniors?  I don't think that they do.  Brend is a very good player, but a Kjemhus will win the award.  How about Hope-Page/Finley-Sharon to beat Lamoure down in Region 1?  They have a small roster from what I've heard, but they are young and talented and will benefit from all the playing time.  When Burchill won the Senior Athlete award, Hope had a top team but lost a couple guys to suspension before the regionals.  They did go on to win the Legion title that year.

Wow, I thought get the joke.  I know that MPCG does not have a senior It was meant as a joke.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby web17 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:25 am

experiencingtechnicaldifficulties wrote:
Tigger wrote:
cubsfan wrote:
junior11 wrote:will central Cass get by Lamoure?? is that even a question?/ all they have is watkins and Holan and Holan doesnt even throw hard.. I guess we will see in a week

Who does Central Cass have on their that is returning from last year?  Jared Brown, Sam Back, 2 players that are decent but Watkins and Holen are a lot better than both of them.  Lamoure returns 6 starters that went to state and played in the state championship game in legion.  So how is it even a question to think that Central Cass will get by Lamoure, it is a dumb question.  The region athlete of the year out of region 2 will be Dusty Brend.  He is the best shortstop in the region and is a very good hitter as well.  I guarantee that the senior athlete of the in region 2 will not be from MPCG like last year.

Does MayPort have any seniors?  I don't think that they do.  Brend is a very good player, but a Kjemhus will win the award.  How about Hope-Page/Finley-Sharon to beat Lamoure down in Region 1?  They have a small roster from what I've heard, but they are young and talented and will benefit from all the playing time.  When Burchill won the Senior Athlete award, Hope had a top team but lost a couple guys to suspension before the regionals.  They did go on to win the Legion title that year.

I think it will be Brend or Tyler Kjemhus. I think there are other region players that could get it for their pitching and fielding, and they have good bats, but they just don't put up power numbers like Brend and the Kjemhus's. I don't believe Mayville has any seniors....?? Not 100%, but I think Adam Fyre is their oldest player and isn't he a junior?
 If Kjemhus pitches well all year long.....he'll lock it up
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby tadam6 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:21 pm

that is a possibility
tadam6

Postby baseball1981 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:27 pm

tadam6 wrote:that is a possibility
if thompson makes it to state......
baseball1981

Postby experiencingtechnicaldiff » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:39 am

web17 wrote:
experiencingtechnicaldifficulties wrote:
Tigger wrote:
cubsfan wrote:

I think it will be Brend or Tyler Kjemhus. I think there are other region players that could get it for their pitching and fielding, and they have good bats, but they just don't put up power numbers like Brend and the Kjemhus's. I don't believe Mayville has any seniors....?? Not 100%, but I think Adam Fyre is their oldest player and isn't he a junior?
 If Kjemhus pitches well all year long.....he'll lock it up

Speaking of power numbers, I believe Curt Enger has 2 home runs this year for Minto. I also don't think he has done too bad pitching and he is always a good fielder. you think He has a chance for senior player of the year?
"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology." -Red Auerbach
experiencingtechnicaldiff
NDPreps Starter

Postby tadam6 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:13 pm

idk bout him being considered...he was minto's 9 batter in legion last summer and i dont think hit over .400
tadam6

Postby baseball » Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:01 pm

how big is there field?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby nike07 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:32 am

region 3 is very weak on senior baseball players, so u gotta believe its either gonna be krahler or lorenz or anderson from midkota
nike07
NDPreps Starter

Postby Devils » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:41 am

Garrett Harding, Travis Duffy, Joel Anderson. all have a shot. Lorenz is out of it. Krahler..maybe if they win against a good team some day. Bulzomi, no..DP has no seniors. Kensal..lol.nevermind...
Devils
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:43 am

Devils wrote:Garrett Harding, Travis Duffy, Joel Anderson. all have a shot. Lorenz is out of it. Krahler..maybe if they win against a good team some day. Bulzomi, no..DP has no seniors. Kensal..lol.nevermind...

lorenz hurt or something???
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:46 am

Devils wrote:Garrett Harding, Travis Duffy, Joel Anderson. all have a shot. Lorenz is out of it. Krahler..maybe if they win against a good team some day. Bulzomi, no..DP has no seniors. Kensal..lol.nevermind...
how can lornez be out of it, he signed to a huge d1 juco school, he is by far the best pitcher in the region, harding cant hit anything over 75 mph, duffy i dont even think can throw 75 mph, anderson is their best player, duffy and harding are out of it before lorenz, anderson, krahler, and lorenz are the players going for it
baseball1981

Postby baseball1981 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:48 am

baseball wrote:

Lorenz had a stretched ligament in his elbow which took him out for 2 weeks of throwing, he is now throwing again and is most likely goin to pitch in this weeks games
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:50 am

baseball1981 wrote:
baseball wrote:

Lorenz had a stretched ligament in his elbow which took him out for 2 weeks of throwing, he is now throwing again and is most likely goin to pitch in this weeks games

that i knew, but when he said he is out of it i was wondering if something else happened
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:52 am

baseball wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
baseball wrote:

that i knew, but when he said he is out of it i was wondering if something else happened
ooo, well, i dont understand how he (devils) can say hes out of it, when hes probably the best player at his position in the region possibly state, maybe some jealousy...
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:16 am

baseball1981 wrote:
baseball wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
baseball wrote:

ooo, well, i dont understand how he (devils) can say hes out of it, when hes probably the best player at his position in the region possibly state, maybe some jealousy...

yea....he doenst even necessarily have to have the best season as a senior but a decent year along with his reputation will get him the award i believe
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:11 pm

baseball wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
baseball wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
baseball wrote:

yea....he doenst even necessarily have to have the best season as a senior but a decent year along with his reputation will get him the award i believe
he still has to pla the game tho, who knows, maybe he'll get injured again, theres still a lot of season left for players to prove themselves
baseball1981

Postby rep » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:10 pm

when is spoy voted on? right after the regular season? during the region tourney? after?
rep

Postby tadam6 » Sat May 26, 2007 11:17 am

im gonna go out on a limb and say lorenz will get it after getting harvey to state..
tadam6

Postby baseball1981 » Sat May 26, 2007 11:46 am

tadam6 wrote:im gonna go out on a limb and say lorenz will get it after getting harvey to state..
im gonna say one of the kjehmus's get it, their good ball players
baseball1981

Postby power-aid14 » Sat May 26, 2007 2:44 pm

tadam6 wrote:im gonna go out on a limb and say lorenz will get it after getting harvey to state..

i'd have to agree....that was gutsy at regionals
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby web17 » Sat May 26, 2007 4:23 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
im gonna say one of the kjehmus's get it, their good ball players

nope...they got screwed i think. dusty brend got it from region 2. he is a good hitter...but his fielding was defiantly a diff. story at the tournament. i guess i dont know how good he did all year tho.
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby bball_12 » Sat May 26, 2007 6:45 pm

Nick Bata
bball_12

Postby bball_12 » Sat May 26, 2007 6:49 pm

junior11 wrote:Anthony Fontana will get it.. No doubt.. transfer from Texas/Colorado..

not true
bball_12

Postby bballfan_05 » Sat May 26, 2007 6:49 pm

bball_12 wrote:Nick Bata

He graduated last year.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to Class B