Bishop- Clay Kallias and Brooks Backes

Steele- Bakkum and Lang

Grafton- Alex Martinez

Velva- Michael Mack, Josh Weidler

Thompson- not sure of anyone

Harvey- None

Hope-Page- 2 players idk the names

missing a few

Ben Kramer from Bishop Ryan was also on the all state tournament team. I don't know if there is anyone else though??
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball4life » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:08 pm

dukefan32 wrote:
baseball4life wrote:
tadam6 wrote:
web17 wrote:
tadam6 wrote:no one from harvey was on the all tourney team....funny

who was on the all tourny team?

Munich- Riley and Travis Beck, Blake Klein and Trevor Schommer

Steele- Bakkum and Lang

Grafton- Alex Martinez

Harvey- None

missing a few

Ben Kramer from Bishop Ryan was also on the all state tournament team. I don't know if there is anyone else though??
i do believe that another one is justin mack from velva, not positive but if i remember right i think he made it too
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ndfan » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:27 pm

[user=579]baseball4life[/user] wrote:
dukefan32 wrote:
baseball4life wrote:
tadam6 wrote:
web17 wrote:
tadam6 wrote:no one from harvey was on the all tourney team....funny

who was on the all tourny team?

Munich- Riley and Travis Beck, Blake Klein and Trevor Schommer

Steele- Bakkum and Lang

Grafton- Alex Martinez

Harvey- None

missing a few

i do believe that another one is justin mack from velva, not positive but if i remember right i think he made it too

U are correct
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby slugger5 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:47 pm

do they have an all-state team? or just an all-tourney team?
slugger5
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndfan » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:07 pm

[user=2882]slugger5[/user] wrote:
do they have an all-state team? or just an all-tourney team?

Just all tournament team, or atleast i've never seen a class b all state list.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:22 pm

why is there only an all tournament team when the tourney is in Mandan and not Jamestown??
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby tadam6 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:18 pm

yeah that was gay....
tadam6

Postby pakkyzoo » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:12 pm

tadam6 wrote:yeah that was gay....

Ya in 2005 there was an all tournament team in Bismarck.
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball » Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:42 pm

pakkyzoo wrote:

because it was there instead of mandan due to the remodeling
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby pakkyzoo » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:06 pm

baseball wrote:
pakkyzoo wrote:

Ya i know, im just sayin they had a all tournament team
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby pakkyzoo » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:06 pm

baseball wrote:
pakkyzoo wrote:

Ya i know, im just sayin they had a all tournament team
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball007 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:51 am

how did lorenz not win?  he's the self proclaimed best player in the state and his coach was quoted in the Minot newspaper he "has the most natural ability in the state."  He always tucks in his jersey and looks good in uniform, runs out every ground ball, hits for power and average, very smart on the basepaths, great control on the mound and is very positive and looks like one of the greatest teammates you could ask for.  He is a 5 tool player as well.
baseball007
NDPreps Reserve

Postby spoilers23 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:09 am

baseball007 wrote:how did lorenz not win?  he's the self proclaimed best player in the state and his coach was quoted in the Minot newspaper he "has the most natural ability in the state."  He always tucks in his jersey and looks good in uniform, runs out every ground ball, hits for power and average, very smart on the basepaths, great control on the mound and is very positive and looks like one of the greatest teammates you could ask for.  He is a 5 tool player as well.
Last edited by spoilers23 on Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Strikeouts are boring - besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls. More democratic.
spoilers23
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndfan » Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:38 am

Well maybe the the kid who talked about harvey on here all the time before state could give us his point of view on state. TA you haven't seen him write anything since state have ya? cause i haven't.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Dizza30 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:03 am

baseball007 wrote:how did lorenz not win?  he's the self proclaimed best player in the state and his coach was quoted in the Minot newspaper he "has the most natural ability in the state."  He always tucks in his jersey and looks good in uniform, runs out every ground ball, hits for power and average, very smart on the basepaths, great control on the mound and is very positive and looks like one of the greatest teammates you could ask for.  He is a 5 tool player as well.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Dizza30
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:05 am

ndfan wrote:Well maybe the the kid who talked about harvey on here all the time before state could give us his point of view on state. TA you haven't seen him write anything since state have ya? cause i haven't.

i did.....he said how lorenz (he) didnt win any post season awards because he had a bad arm, but that lorenz (he) did deserve Gatorade player of the year and the other one nobody knows....perfect game i think it was just to get his name out there
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby tadam6 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:22 pm

heres why.....1) im pretty sure he hit under .400

2) he walked how many in that first game at state

3) does it really matter what you look like on the baseball field...dont you have to perform on the field.....

4) a 5 tool player is one who hits for power and average...can run well...good arm and is able to field the ball well.....he didn't hit for average....he can't run that well....so he is in deed not a 5 tool player.

If you look at mark bakkums stats "the rightful state player of the year"....he hit over .450....not sure of the era but im sure was great....had stolen bases and was a natural leader for his team ......lorenz didn't play half the season due to the sore arm so how can you give the award to a player who didn't play a full season?.....
Last edited by tadam6 on Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tadam6

Postby tadam6 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:22 pm

ndfan wrote:Well maybe the the kid who talked about harvey on here all the time before state could give us his point of view on state. TA you haven't seen him write anything since state have ya? cause i haven't.

not much really....
tadam6

Postby rep » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:21 pm

tadam6 wrote:

3) does it really matter what you look like on the baseball field...dont you have to perform on the field.....

4) a 5 tool player is one who hits for power and average...can run well...good arm and is able to field the ball well.....he didn't hit for average....he can't run that well....so he is in deed not a 5 tool player.

If you look at mark bakkums stats "the rightful state player of the year"....he hit over .450....not sure of the era but im sure was great....had stolen bases and was a natural leader for his team ......lorenz didn't play half the season due to the sore arm so how can you give the award to a player who didn't play a full season?.....

did bakkum strike out at state at all? if not, he went the entire season without striking out once...that absolutely impresses me.
rep

Postby baseball007 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:26 pm

tadam6 wrote:

adam, it was a joke.
baseball007
NDPreps Reserve

Postby tadam6 » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:18 pm

you didnt specify...anyways...just my two cents...
tadam6

Postby baseball007 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:14 am

tadam6 wrote:you didnt specify...anyways...just my two cents...

haha it's fine i agree with your two cents as well.
baseball007
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bball1niner » Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:14 pm

tadam6 wrote:you didnt specify...anyways...just my two cents...

u r a stud
bball1niner

Postby tadam6 » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:44 am

thanks schaef
tadam6

Previous

Return to Class B