matchups

Postby cash » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:16 pm

what two teams/pitchers would you like to see play each other this upcoming hs season?
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thunderbaseball_38 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:28 pm

You know my response.... Lorenz vs. Kliniske.... Harvey vs. Grafton
thunderbaseball_38

Postby cash » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:33 pm

thunderbaseball_38 wrote:You know my response.... Lorenz vs. Kliniske.... Harvey vs. Grafton
id like to see tyler kjehmus face off against grover again, that would be pretty cool, but it wont happen ever again...as for team vs team, velva vs ryan is usally a good game
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby thunderbaseball_38 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:43 pm

speaking of things that won't happen.. It would be nice to see Kjemhus vs. Kjemhus.. Thompson vs. Thompson.. Aaron vs. Tyler, Lefty vs. Righty.. Then everyone could see who the better pitcher is.
thunderbaseball_38

Postby cash » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:44 pm

thunderbaseball_38 wrote:speaking of things that won't happen.. It would be nice to see Kjemhus vs. Kjemhus.. Thompson vs. Thompson.. Aaron vs. Tyler, Lefty vs. Righty.. Then everyone could see who the better pitcher is.
Aaron has control problems, I think tyler is a little better, they both throw very hard though. it would be interesting, and it would be very fun to watch :D
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby footballfanwatcher_99 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:44 pm

Tyler is a much better pitcher then Aaron, they are both good but Tyler would win hands down i beilive.
footballfanwatcher_99
NDPreps Starter

Postby cash » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:57 pm

footballfanwatcher_99 wrote:Tyler is a much better pitcher then Aaron, they are both good but Tyler would win hands down i beilive.

i agree mostly

cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Big Hitter » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:16 am

I am looking forward to the Tanner Lorenz James Olderbak match up Harvey vs. Lakota.

Big Hitter

Postby pakkyzoo » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:42 pm

Big Hitter wrote:I am looking forward to the Tanner Lorenz James Olderbak match up Harvey vs. Lakota.

Olderbak has rotator cuff problems doesnt he? I would have to say last year that Johannsen was there best pitcher on there team.  Lorenz is a way more dominent pitcher then Olderbak.  Lakota has better hitters though.
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball11 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:15 pm

pakkyzoo wrote: 

Olderbak has rotator cuff problems doesnt he? I would have to say last year that Johannsen was there best pitcher on there team.  Lorenz is a way more dominent pitcher then Olderbak.  Lakota has better hitters though.

Johannsen was better in Legion, too.
baseball11

Postby andy_7 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:21 am

Seems like everyone wants to play Harvey and Tanner Lorenz.  I would love to play him again also, but I'm looking forward to Turtle Lake and Minot Ryan games this year.  They played us good last year so I expect them to be the same this year.
andy_7

Postby cash » Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:26 am

i know turtle lake has that misek pitcher, who throws 80-85 on a good day, and an average curveball/cutter at best, he's a good pitcher, but who else do they have
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby magic715 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:46 pm

andy_7 wrote:Seems like everyone wants to play Harvey and Tanner Lorenz.  I would love to play him again also, but I'm looking forward to Turtle Lake and Minot Ryan games this year.  They played us good last year so I expect them to be the same this year.

I dont believe Turtle Lake and Minot Ryan played last year.  Maybe this year but they didnt last year.
magic715

Postby cash » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:12 pm

id like to see ryan and harvey play
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bison_18 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:24 pm

cash wrote:i know turtle lake has that misek pitcher, who throws 80-85 on a good day, and an average curveball/cutter at best, he's a good pitcher, but who else do they have

80-85 on a good day?? No way maybe 80 on a good day. He is a good pitcher, but his velocity is not that high. Not many pitchers in class B ND can hit 85, less than a handfull in the state, no disrespect to misek because he is a good pitcher, but i don't think he gets mid 80's.
bison_18
NDPreps Starter

Postby knights4 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:09 am

i'd like to see kliniske pitch against adam, Landon vs Grafton
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby cash » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:25 am

knights4 wrote:i'd like to see kliniske pitch against adam, Landon vs Grafton
klinske would kill him, tanner adam isint nearly even close to bein as good as klinske
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby knights4 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:36 pm

I don't know adam is a very good hitter who could probably sit on a fastball and get a couple hits
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby InTheKnow » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:45 pm

cash wrote:
klinske would kill him, tanner adam isint nearly even close to bein as good as klinske

My guess is you were refering to Klinske vs Adam on the mound and he was refering to Klinske pitching and Adam at the plate.

Agree AK is much better then Tanner on the mound but Tanner is no slouch on the hill.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby cash » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:04 am

InTheKnow wrote:
cash wrote:

My guess is you were refering to Klinske vs Adam on the mound and he was refering to Klinske pitching and Adam at the plate.

Agree AK is much better then Tanner on the mound but Tanner is no slouch on the hill.
ooooo ok, yea hes a good hitter, not as good at pitching as he is hitting tho
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby knights4 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:24 am

ya sorry, A.K. is obviously a better on the mound, i wouldnt put adam in the same breath as A.K on the mound 
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Class B