Central Section

Central Section

Postby Big Blue » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:50 am

Anyone have any thoughts on the Central Section this year? Not really sure what to expect with a group of new teams going at it. I would guess Nelson County would be an early favorite. It sounds like they lose quite a bit, but man they had a deep, strong team last year. After that, who are the favorites in this section? The teams in no particular order are: New Rockford, Carrington, Nelson County, Gardner, Harwood, Hope-Finley, Hatton, Hillsboro-Central Valley and May-Port.
Big Blue
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Central Section

Postby NodakQ2 » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:10 pm

I would say Nelson County as well, however, Carrington beat them 11-1 in 6 tonight. This Region will be a toss up and come down to whoever is playing well at the end...
NodakQ2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Big Blue » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:25 am

I agree, I think it will be wide open. I do think Carrington will be near the top. May-Port is off to a nice start as well. They struggled a bit last season, but they have their entire team back and seem to be playing extremely well. Between those two, Harwood, Nelson County, New Rockford and Hatton this should be a very balanced section.
Big Blue
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby FishingBoy09 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:45 pm

I would say Nelson County would be a favorite if they can break out of this slump they have had otherwise
after that I would say Carrington would be the 2nd best team. Mayville and New Rockford will be in the mix at the end too. Should be a fun tournament to watch!
FishingBoy09
NDPreps Reserve

Postby pakkyzoo » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Standings are updated on this website:
http://kmav.com/standings.cfm?sport=legion&region=C
pakkyzoo
NDPreps All-State

Return to Class B