Highschool 2014

Highschool 2014

Postby jtdc492 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Predictions? Players?
jtdc492
NDPreps All-State

Re: Highschool 2014

Postby Indy5 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:35 am

Saw a poll somewhere with Grafton #1, Central Cass #2 and Ryan #3. I'm wondering what the first two lost? I was under the impression they both lost a lot. Ryan will be good. Only lost one starter off last years team.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby Pit Bull » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:32 am

Shiloh is #4 in the pre-season poll. They will have a very young talented team. Their best players will only be Juniors and Sophomores this year, so their youth could be a positive and negative at times. I am not so sure that #9 Hazen won't win the Region and Beulah seems to always have a competitive team.
Pit Bull
NDPreps Starter

Postby bison football73 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:20 pm

Shiloh was young last year so those young guys should already have experience. Hazen will also be very experienced only having one Senior last year. Beulah lost a ton of seniors having something like 10 on the team last year, but they always put out good teams. I don't know much about the other teams in that region.
bison football73
NDPreps All-State

Postby FishingBoy09 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Where is the poll?
FishingBoy09
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball07 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Beulah will not compete in there region this year.. Shiloh or hazen will be one of the teams to come out of that region. Hazen dominated Shiloh last year and with all of their pitchers and big hitters back they should take it.. Hazen plays grafton in a tournament in two weeks so we will see what kind of team they actually have.
baseball07
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Indy5 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:34 pm

baseball07 wrote:Beulah will not compete in there region this year.. Shiloh or hazen will be one of the teams to come out of that region. Hazen dominated Shiloh last year and with all of their pitchers and big hitters back they should take it.. Hazen plays grafton in a tournament in two weeks so we will see what kind of team they actually have.

That tournament should be interesting to see where teams stand. I believe it's just a round robin with Shiloh, Ryan, Hazen, and Grafton
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby Pit Bull » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:40 pm

baseball07 wrote:Beulah will not compete in there region this year.. Shiloh or hazen will be one of the teams to come out of that region. Hazen dominated Shiloh last year and with all of their pitchers and big hitters back they should take it.. Hazen plays grafton in a tournament in two weeks so we will see what kind of team they actually have.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Shiloh beat Hazen last year? I don't know how many times these two teams played last year, but from what I heard Shiloh beat Hazen and the other game Shiloh's Freshmen pitcher held Hazen scoreless for half the game. I believe that game ended close as well. A couple of errors did Shiloh in.
Pit Bull
NDPreps Starter

Postby bison football73 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:41 am

Pit Bull wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Shiloh beat Hazen last year? I don't know how many times these two teams played last year, but from what I heard Shiloh beat Hazen and the other game Shiloh's Freshmen pitcher held Hazen scoreless for half the game. I believe that game ended close as well. A couple of errors did Shiloh in.

you are correct. Hazen got one hit last year in Bismarck and won in Hazen something like 8-5 or 7-5. That Shiloh round robin, as said, will really see where those teams are at the start the season, but the end is all that matters. who ever gets better through the entire season will come out on top.
bison football73
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball07 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Shiloh beat hazen one time last season out of five games and shilohs pitcher had a no hitter going into the 7th the game that they won I do believe.
baseball07
NDPreps Rookie

Postby ND-is-#1 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:22 pm

Indy5 wrote:Saw a poll somewhere with Grafton #1, Central Cass #2 and Ryan #3. I'm wondering what the first two lost? I was under the impression they both lost a lot. Ryan will be good. Only lost one starter off last years team.

Central Cass lost something like 8 seniors, 7 of which started. I don't see them even contending in the region.
ND-is-#1
NDPreps Starter

Return to Class B