Young talent for next year

Postby cash » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:12 pm

Michael Leier for harvey is pretty solid, he was very good in babe ruth last year.
cash
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby InTheKnow » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:26 pm

thunderbaseball_38 wrote:How about sophomore, Ryan Pladson of Hatton-Northwood? was either the #3 or #4 batter for a babe ruth team that pushed Hope till the end in the section tournament.. (Hope won state, so HN had a good team)  He made one appearance in the Section tournament for legion in casselton and hit a home run. Its not an easy task hitting one out there... I'd give him some attention. He has a good arm from left side of the infield and a good glove to go along with it. He also spent some time in the outfield, once again having a good arm, and a good glove.

Is that a younger brother of Cory Pladson?
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby thunderbaseball_38 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:55 pm

InTheKnow wrote:
thunderbaseball_38 wrote:How about sophomore, Ryan Pladson of Hatton-Northwood? was either the #3 or #4 batter for a babe ruth team that pushed Hope till the end in the section tournament.. (Hope won state, so HN had a good team)  He made one appearance in the Section tournament for legion in casselton and hit a home run. Its not an easy task hitting one out there... I'd give him some attention. He has a good arm from left side of the infield and a good glove to go along with it. He also spent some time in the outfield, once again having a good arm, and a good glove.

Is that a younger brother of Cory Pladson?

There's so many Pladson's in the area, I'm not sure how they are related. But they are related. He won't end up as good as Cory, but he will be good.
thunderbaseball_38

Postby fightingsioux20 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:24 am

Carrington had a freshman last year that started. Hewitt he should be alright this year
fightingsioux20
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:32 am

they also have an unruh kid that is starting. i think he is a freshman this year.
rep

Postby bballfan_05 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:45 am

rep wrote:they also have an unruh kid that is starting. i think he is a freshman this year.
If it is the same unruh that plays basketball, he is a freshman.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Postby 32 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:43 pm

Unruh isnt nothing, are babe ruth scored about 16 or so on him
NDPreps Reserve

Postby knights4 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:18 am

Brandon Keena (D/ST/V) hit 4 or 5 home runs as an 8th grader two grand slams and two walk off home runs, but he doesnt hit for average or play great defense and i expect his numbers to drop with the wood bats, but he had a very good year last year.
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby mwall30 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:21 pm

Heis the 2nd cousin

mwall30
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sioux10 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:33 pm

InTheKnow wrote:Justin Mozinski a Sophomore from Midway has unlimited potential but it sounds like Midway's numbers are very slim unless they start about four 8th graders so who knows if he will even get a chance to play. He hit i believe 5th all summer for the Midway-Minto Legion as a freshman.

just to let you know...Mozinski is moving to Park River next year
sioux10

Postby the mask » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:58 am

Last edited by the mask on Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
you don't have to win championships to be considered a good team
the mask
NDPreps Starter

Postby JoJoNino » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:11 pm

I think Hatton-Northwood is going to have a lot of good talent from the sophmores this year, they have great potential to do a lot of damage in the region if not the state with their upper class team mates and all of the talent they have. i think that HN has a state potential team this year, and many years to come.
JoJoNino
NDPreps Reserve

Postby daplayer from downtown » Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:46 am

Brandon Rust from Casselton and Kyle Langland from Enderlin, are two good young sophomores that will help there teams.
All I want out of life, is that when I walk down the street folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter that ever lived."
--Ted Williams
daplayer from downtown
NDPreps Rookie

Postby yanks baseball » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:18 pm

I agree, I cant wait to see what he can do this season seeing him last season. He also seems like a smart player from what I see. By the time he is a senior he will be one of the top players in the state no doubt.
yanks baseball

Postby web17 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:40 pm

yanks baseball wrote:

I agree, I cant wait to see what he can do this season seeing him last season. He also seems like a smart player from what I see. By the time he is a senior he will be one of the top players in the state no doubt.

we recently played H-N and Pladson bats 3? 3 is usually where you put your best hitter, and pladson was not their best hitter. i thought he should have been like a guy in the 7 slot or something.
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby experiencingtechnicaldiff » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:07 am

web17 wrote:
yanks baseball wrote:

we recently played H-N and Pladson bats 3? 3 is usually where you put your best hitter, and pladson was not their best hitter. i thought he should have been like a guy in the 7 slot or something.

who do you think their best hitter is?
"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology." -Red Auerbach
experiencingtechnicaldiff
NDPreps Starter

Postby web17 » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:59 am

experiencingtechnicaldifficulties wrote:
web17 wrote:
yanks baseball wrote:

well, tyler kjemhus threw that game and only that little funseth lenz and i believe strand got hits off him. so, take your pick.
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby experiencingtechnicaldiff » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:19 am

web17 wrote:
web17 wrote:
yanks baseball wrote:

well, tyler kjemhus threw that game and only that little funseth lenz and i believe strand got hits off him. so, take your pick.

Did any of them have multiple hits, or was there just 3 hits in the game? What did they do in their other at-bats?
"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology." -Red Auerbach
experiencingtechnicaldiff
NDPreps Starter

Postby web17 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:50 pm

web17 wrote:
web17 wrote:
yanks baseball wrote:

Did any of them have multiple hits, or was there just 3 hits in the game? What did they do in their other at-bats?
no. nobody did i dont think. maybe funseth or strand, but i dont remember. and funseth and strand were probably the only two who didnt strike out or hit a soft roller back to the mound.
web17
NDPreps Starter

Postby bball_12 » Fri May 04, 2007 8:12 pm

bishop ryan staff is pretty good with backes krueger kallies and alllard
bball_12

Postby baseball4life » Tue May 15, 2007 4:28 pm

haha what does that have to do with the topic( especially since they are all juniors)
baseball4life
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby dukefan32 » Wed May 16, 2007 12:40 pm

baseball4life wrote:haha what does that have to do with the topic( especially since they are all juniors)

How about their catcher, Ben Kramer, he's pretty good. He's been on the varsity for the last 3 years I think.............
dukefan32
NDPreps Starter

Postby power-aid14 » Wed May 16, 2007 4:32 pm

dukefan32 wrote:
baseball4life wrote:haha what does that have to do with the topic( especially since they are all juniors)

How about their catcher, Ben Kramer, he's pretty good. He's been on the varsity for the last 3 years I think.............

and he is only a sophomore. hit his first homerun as an 8th grader. cannon arm. good young leader. good hitter. good kid.
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby basketball4u » Wed May 16, 2007 4:53 pm

Kyle Petz is pretty amazing for the lions to. He is a freshman at bishop ryan!

Ben Kramer is amazing to, he's played varsity for a couple of years and knows how to handle the pressure
Bishop Ryan Boys Basketball Team*clap*
basketball4u
NDPreps Reserve

Postby MBaseball_50 » Fri May 25, 2007 2:36 pm

Munich had 3 freshman and 3 sophmores start for them and still made it to state this year. theres somethin to brag about
MBaseball_50
NDPreps Reserve

PreviousNext

Return to Class B