expand your horizons

expand your horizons

Postby MysteryBat » Fri May 11, 2012 12:49 am

ok....so all you guys are smart and know what you are talking about when it comes to Class B ball and i made this account because i am sick of seeing all of the posts about region 1 and what not, every single one of you is missing out half the state. If you are to compare teams and to whom is going to take state this year, expand it out and start talking about the whole state instead of being completely biased towards the western teams...just a thought for consideration
MysteryBat
NDPreps Rookie

Re: expand your horizons

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Fri May 11, 2012 12:54 am

MysteryBat wrote:ok....so all you guys are smart and know what you are talking about when it comes to Class B ball and i made this account because i am sick of seeing all of the posts about region 1 and what not, every single one of you is missing out half the state. If you are to compare teams and to whom is going to take state this year, expand it out and start talking about the whole state instead of being completely biased towards the western teams...just a thought for consideration

You also need to realize that alot of the posters on this site just happen to be from the Eastern half of the state. Some of us only get to see the teams close to home and can only accurately discuss players that we have seen. If you have an input on players from the Western part of the state...then join in some of the discussions and throw those names/teams out there.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Return to Class B