Babe Ruth Teams

Postby yanks baseball » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:20 pm

experiencingtechnicaldifficulties wrote:
The Schwab wrote:
experiencingtechnicaldifficulties wrote:
The Schwab wrote:
JoJoNino wrote:i would have to say that Hope is going to have another good team, especially since all of the returning players.  i would have to disagree with you Horne and say that Fontane does a horrible job with his players, i think that its the talent the players have and the leadership their older players show to their younger players.
Fontaine get's those players to play their hearts out for him.

Hey Schwab, how many Hope  babe ruth games did you go to last year? I don't remember seeing you at any of them that I was at. When I watched them play, they played on their own, they didn't get heart from their coach. I think the kind standing in the dugout with his jersey all the way unbuttoned with no shirt on under it that got them going as a team more than Fontaine...
You dont get to 2 state championship games on talent alone.....he's a good coach.
Yup, and I suppose cancelling a game so he can go to a concert is good coaching too. If he was taking his team, I could see that maybe, but those kids like the game, and I'm sure they would've rather played a game than not. and I umped for him a couple times for little league, and is it good coaching to say nothing to your players, accept to switch pitchers after they have walked 6 kids in a row? is it a good coaching to have the coach say, "Well your not pitching again." After the kid walked 8 in a row.. He's in little league, a good coach would keep his spirits up and tell him to keep working at it. Maybe he doesn't do that type of stuff for babe ruth, I don't know, never heard what he said at the games, but if he is better for babe ruth, maybe he should coach the little league team because all I could see him doing there was ruin their love for the game. He spent more time talking to us umps, and the opposing coach then he did trying to help his kids. BY FAR..

you have to understand the concert was a pearl jam concert... that means more haha personaly i like plx
yanks baseball

Postby PA42 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:39 am

lets not even getting started with the greatest solo performer of all-time plx.
PA42

Postby cubsfan » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:57 am

horne98 wrote:lets not even getting started with the greatest solo performer of all-time plx.

horne this is probably the first true thing you have said.  Not very intelligent but true.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby yanks baseball » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:21 pm

hey cubs fan, horne98 always says intelligent things
yanks baseball

Postby Jrod26 » Thu May 24, 2007 1:01 pm

does anyone remember Munichs babe ruth team a few years ago?  21-0   didnt win a game by less than 7 all season, but yet still didnt go to state.      they woulda rolled in the state tourney.
The harder its comin the farther its goin.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby Jrod26 » Thu May 24, 2007 1:03 pm

anyways they are supposed to be pretty good this year again.  5 players off of the high school team playing in state next weekend are playing babe ruth this summer
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby GoBucs » Thu May 24, 2007 1:31 pm

Who ever is running Fontaine in the ground about his coaching, really doesn't understand everything about coaching.  It's not just the knowledge of the game, or playing the right guys in the right positions, or making the right calls on the field.  It's also about the attitude of the coach.  This carrys over to the players, and you see that in all sports.  Larry has a great attitude towards the kids and they look up to him for that, and they play hard for him.  I have watched many games that he's coached, as my kid has played for him and went to state with him, is he perfect, heck no, but what coach makes all the right moves, none.  Larry has had some verry good talent to work with, but I really believe without his possitive attitude, they don't have a first and second place finish the last two years in Babe Ruth baseball.  By the way have none of you peaple ever skipped work or school to a concert or hunting or just because, think about that before you get to critical about other peoples actions!
GoBucs

Postby tadam6 » Thu May 24, 2007 3:49 pm

Jrod26 wrote:does anyone remember Munichs babe ruth team a few years ago?  21-0   didnt win a game by less than 7 all season, but yet still didnt go to state.      they woulda rolled in the state tourney.

shut up schommer....its babe ruth...this is a stupid topic for this website...."high school" athletics....
tadam6

Postby baseball1981 » Thu May 24, 2007 3:56 pm

tadam6 wrote:
Jrod26 wrote:does anyone remember Munichs babe ruth team a few years ago?  21-0   didnt win a game by less than 7 all season, but yet still didnt go to state.      they woulda rolled in the state tourney.

shut up schommer....its babe ruth...this is a stupid topic for this website...."high school" athletics....
isint there a kid from munichs team with that name thats a pitcher and hes their 2 and hes awful from what i hear
Last edited by baseball1981 on Thu May 24, 2007 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baseball1981

Postby tadam6 » Fri May 25, 2007 6:05 am

yeah...jrod 26 is jarod schommer and his younger brother is trevor and is a soph this year....but he isn't bad...
tadam6

Postby baseball007 » Fri May 25, 2007 7:36 am

tadam6 wrote:

i agree with tanner who cares about babe ruth
baseball007
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Jrod26 » Fri May 25, 2007 8:05 am

baseball007 wrote:
tadam6 wrote:

i agree with tanner who cares about babe ruth

i wasnt tryin to be cocky i was just saying. i know its babe ruth.  i was just saying that because everyone makes such a big deal about who wins state in babe ruth when some of the better teams dont even get sanctioned.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby Jrod26 » Fri May 25, 2007 8:09 am

baseball1981 wrote:
tadam6 wrote:

isint there a kid from munichs team with that name thats a pitcher and hes their 2 and hes awful from what i hear

ill admit im not the best pitcher, but i batted over 400 since i was a 7th grader soo whatever
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby Jrod26 » Fri May 25, 2007 8:13 am

tadam6 wrote:yeah...jrod 26 is jarod schommer and his younger brother is trevor and is a soph this year....but he isn't bad...

ya some kid from langdon bocked to blow their state entrance this year
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby Jrod26 » Fri May 25, 2007 8:17 am

baseball1981 wrote:
tadam6 wrote:

not the number 2 either, i pitched second games cuz i only throw 65-70 lol
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball1981 » Fri May 25, 2007 8:40 am

Jrod26 wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
tadam6 wrote:

ill admit im not the best pitcher, but i batted over 400 since i was a 7th grader soo whatever
im sure u did hitting off the pitching in ur region.....its the worst region in teh state, this year its probably the worst region ive ever seen lol
Last edited by baseball1981 on Fri May 25, 2007 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
baseball1981

Postby baseball1981 » Fri May 25, 2007 8:41 am

Jrod26 wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
tadam6 wrote:

not the number 2 either, i pitched second games cuz i only throw 65-70 lol
not bad
baseball1981

Postby Jrod26 » Fri May 25, 2007 12:01 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
Jrod26 wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
tadam6 wrote:

im sure u did hitting off the pitching in ur region.....its the worst region in teh state, this year its probably the worst region ive ever seen lol

ya well i guess we will see at the state tourney then huh?   and hey since ur soo smart and say how the pitching here was soo bad go into the topic "best pitchers"   in there you will see pitchers like campbell whom we faced 4 games a season in high school. and also for our legion season you will see anthony klinske, tanner adam, zach schaefer, and joe contrairas and a bunch of other pretty good pitchers like justin flink sitzer and david speiz who arent on there.  but i guess they arent very good pitchers are they?   im not tryin to be cocky and say im an "awesome hitter" or something but i was just saying i hit pretty decent and then you come and say we have no competition.    who are you and where are you from by the way?         
Last edited by Jrod26 on Fri May 25, 2007 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby MBaseball_50 » Fri May 25, 2007 2:26 pm

ya i agree with this jrad cuz that region may not be the best but i mean common munich was rated 1st all year in there region so they probably had to face every teams ace and still never lost a region game. so ide watch out for them at state
MBaseball_50
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball007 » Fri May 25, 2007 2:28 pm

Jrod26 wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
Jrod26 wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
tadam6 wrote:

ya well i guess we will see at the state tourney then huh?   and hey since ur soo smart and say how the pitching here was soo bad go into the topic "best pitchers"   in there you will see pitchers like campbell whom we faced 4 games a season in high school. and also for our legion season you will see anthony klinske, tanner adam, zach schaefer, and joe contrairas and a bunch of other pretty good pitchers like justin flink sitzer and david speiz who arent on there.  but i guess they arent very good pitchers are they?   im not tryin to be cocky and say im an "awesome hitter" or something but i was just saying i hit pretty decent and then you come and say we have no competition.    who are you and where
Last edited by baseball007 on Fri May 25, 2007 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baseball007
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball11 » Sat May 26, 2007 9:51 am

Out of the teams I've seen that are at state, Munich is the worst.  If they get past Thompson I'll be very suprised.
baseball11

Postby Jrod26 » Sat May 26, 2007 10:12 am

baseball11 wrote:Out of the teams I've seen that are at state, Munich is the worst.  If they get past Thompson I'll be very suprised.

ya i didnt say they were going to go far (which i hope they do), cuz they are on average about 15 and lack a dominant pitcher.    i was just saying that there is pretty good pitching around this area because that guy was hatin on me.  Im not even a player anymore i graduated.
Jrod26
NDPreps Starter

Postby MBaseball_50 » Mon May 28, 2007 1:07 pm

baseball11 wrote:Out of the teams I've seen that are at state, Munich is the worst.  If they get past Thompson I'll be very suprised.

an what team do u play for are they goin to state?
MBaseball_50
NDPreps Reserve

Postby tadam6 » Mon May 28, 2007 1:24 pm

anderson shut up....your the worst starter on your team quit cockin off
tadam6

Postby baseball11 » Mon May 28, 2007 1:30 pm

MBaseball_50 wrote:

an what team do u play for are they goin to state?

Langdon. We beat you team 3 times Mr. Anderson.
baseball11

PreviousNext

Return to Class B