2007 Highschool Baseball

Postby shs01240 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:36 pm

There are so many things i want to say to you HighHeat, but the power of Christ compells me to keep them to myself
Last edited by shs01240 on Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby highheat » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:35 pm

shs01240 wrote:There are so many things i want to say to you HighHeat, (D.H.), but the power of Christ compells me to keep them to myself

since you know matt and me, youve probably played with the two of us before on the same team. so that narrows it down to a small handful of people.
Last edited by highheat on Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
highheat

Postby sports4lif3 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:05 am

easy fellas lets get back to the topic
sports4lif3

Postby StudlyBuckwheat 2 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:20 am

[align=left]
shs01240 wrote:Ohhhhhh Matt...I love how you manipulated this whole thread just to make sure everyone knows how good you are. we'll see if you can live up to the hype you've created when the season actually rolls around. Good luck...cuz you'r gonna need it.
Manipulated?....try calling it a stupid friend who likes to play pranks.....im not going to need it Teddy Bear and i will live up to it ... and theres nothing wrong with being confident and yes i know im a retaird because i cant spell.... but to let you know that i didn't start this stupid convo i just came in and said what i had to say ...and my old friend you better drop that duce alot against me cuz theres no way that your going to blow ur fastball by me... to me your just an average pitcher with a lil above average duce.... high heat on the other hand will dominate me if his stuff is there which it usually is... but you will not ... i hope we face each other big guy and i dare you to bring the heater in on me i dare you...why would you be giving clues away on high heats idenity thats just low...
[/align]
StudlyBuckwheat 2
NDPreps Rookie

Postby NDSportsFan » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:42 pm

enough posts about Matt, the next one locks the topic
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby thunderbaseball_38 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:47 pm

highheat wrote:class b baseball is just as competitive, if not more competitive, than class a. the final regular season meeting the bombers had against thompson, matt went 4-4 with a few extra base hits and drove in almost all of the teams runs. the rest of the team went 2-20 something against schumacher. another thing to add is that the bombers face every teams best pitcher because those small town teams try to stick it to the big city team. so hitting .400 in class b section 2 north dakota is quite the feat if you ask me. matt could be the one to step in and play short for south this year. he has the arm and the quickness to play there.

as for souths catcher, beneke struggles at the plate which happens to be the problem with the other contenders at catcher. beneke is by far their best all around defensive catcher. joey dawson and eric carlson are the other candidates. dawson blocks everything, can absolutely crush the ball, but he's got a girly arm. carlson cant throw, cant block, and most definitely cant hit.

klein does play hockey, as does bombenger. klein played on the varsity team the second half of the season last year.

not completely true on that small towns try to stick it to the big city teams. We played the bombers 4 times last year and they never saw one of our top 2 pitchers. in fact, 2 of the games against them we pitched our 5th or 6th best pitchers. But thats not the only reason I'm writing in this topic. I'd have to say Matt Lee was one of the best players we played against, not only for the Bombers, but including every other team we played. I still remember watching him hit a bomb over the right field fence in fargo last summer. No one on our team expected that, but he's got some pop. The rest of the time he just cruised, hitting the ball solid, and seldom getting out. When he did get out, it was tough to get him out cause he's very quick. He makes ground balls a tough out. I also watched a few of the Bombers other games, and I can say he didn't ONLY do good against us.
Last edited by thunderbaseball_38 on Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thunderbaseball_38

Postby Number7 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:47 pm

highheat wrote:
shs01240 wrote:There are so many things i want to say to you HighHeat, (D.H.), but the power of Christ compells me to keep them to myself

since you know matt and me, youve probably played with the two of us before on the same team. so that narrows it down to a small handful of people, but im gunna go on a limb and say that your initials are b.s. if im correct on that, i would like to congratulate your dad on speaking tonight at the banquet.

thanks alot guys now i know who both of you are
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby shs01240 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:18 pm

i got nothin to hide
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby highheat » Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:29 pm

shs01240 wrote:i got nothin to hide

ditto. thats alright, i know who you are too number 7.
highheat

Previous

Return to Class A