Pitching

Pitching

Postby BaS3bALL4LiF3 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:00 am

Who are going to be the best pitchers from the east?
BaLLiN is MY HoBBy
BaS3bALL4LiF3
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Pitching

Postby gunslinger13 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:34 am

The top two pitchers will probably be david lundberg and david ernst
LOVE ME SEXY:P
gunslinger13
NDPreps Starter

Postby BaS3bALL4LiF3 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:07 pm

Lundberg really??????
BaLLiN is MY HoBBy
BaS3bALL4LiF3
NDPreps Reserve

Postby armada113 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Have you looked at stats? 10 cent head or not numbers speak. Besides the east is VERY down this year in the pitching spectrum
I don't want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want someone else to go chase it. ~Rogers Hornsby
armada113
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball fan » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Ernst will be the most dominent pitcher in the east no question...WF will have Strahm and Jorgenson who did well last year...North lost their main guys but always seem to have someone step up ..Red River I think will have a solid staff with Anderson leading the way...Wahpeton will be young again..Central may struggle and DL lost their best to graduation...also heard they lost their coach who moved and that will hurt them as he did a nice job with what he had.
baseball fan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby armada113 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:11 pm

baseball fan wrote:Ernst will be the most dominent pitcher in the east no question...WF will have Strahm and Jorgenson who did well last year...North lost their main guys but always seem to have someone step up ..Red River I think will have a solid staff with Anderson leading the way...Wahpeton will be young again..Central may struggle and DL lost their best to graduation...also heard they lost their coach who moved and that will hurt them as he did a nice job with what he had.

I almost forgot about Strahm. We will have to see what the year brings. If he delivers like he did during the summer he will be very solid. North doesnt really have anyone. Wawers from south will also bring something for sure. Not sure if Ernst will "DOMINATE" but who knows. Again we will have to wait to see what the season brings.
I don't want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want someone else to go chase it. ~Rogers Hornsby
armada113
NDPreps Starter

Postby bushleague » Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Ernst, stop making posts about things you know you're going to be brought up in. If your so unsure of yourself go have your mom and dad tell you how good you are.
bushleague
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:04 pm

ernst is very overrated. the east is going to be down this year, especially in batting. if ernst played any good competition, he would have a terrible era
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball fan » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Not true on Ernst...he throws hard as has good control....with wood bats he will eat up most competition no matter what year it is. I agree maybe down a bit but seems that can be said every year and then players/teams step up
baseball fan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby armada113 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:44 am

I definately agree with the teams stepping up, but it will be interesting to see who the lights out pitcher this spring in the east. And NO, i dont care if you think ernst will be. Lets talk about somebody OTHER than him.
armada113
NDPreps Starter

Postby armada113 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:47 am

baseball fan wrote:Not true on Ernst...he throws hard as has good control....with wood bats he will eat up most competition no matter what year it is. I agree maybe down a bit but seems that can be said every year and then players/teams step up

Sorry but he doesnt throw that hard. Guys like Bryant Larson, Jake Nystrom and Eric Jagim threw hard. Low to Mid 80's with a mediocre off speed isnt anything exceptional. Dont get me wrong he is a talented pitcher but i have been in the box with him and he doesnt have anything that will "eat everybody up". Stop talking about yourself Ernst.
armada113
NDPreps Starter

Postby 7andpoo » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:12 pm

armada113 wrote:
baseball fan wrote:Not true on Ernst...he throws hard as has good control....with wood bats he will eat up most competition no matter what year it is. I agree maybe down a bit but seems that can be said every year and then players/teams step up

Sorry but he doesnt throw that hard. Guys like Bryant Larson, Jake Nystrom and Eric Jagim threw hard. Low to Mid 80's with a mediocre off speed isnt anything exceptional. Dont get me wrong he is a talented pitcher but i have been in the box with him and he doesnt have anything that will "eat everybody up". Stop talking about yourself Ernst.

:shock:
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

Postby armada113 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:31 pm

7andpoo wrote:
armada113 wrote:

:shock:

Okay maybe not so much Nystrom but still
armada113
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ace08 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:56 am

GFRR99 wrote:ernst is very overrated. the east is going to be down this year, especially in batting. if ernst played any good competition, he would have a terrible era

Didnt ernst get lit up against good competition in legion? pretty sure at the seeding tourney and state he was less than impressive.
Ace08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby unocinco » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:28 am

Dl has two good pitchers coming back, one is Josh Janzen, he throws hard. They also have Jared Swenseth. but all he has is a fastball, but he throws hard as well
unocinco
NDPreps Reserve

Postby 7andpoo » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:43 pm

unocinco wrote:Dl has two good pitchers coming back, one is Josh Janzen, he throws hard. They also have Jared Swenseth. but all he has is a fastball, but he throws hard as well

I hope they throw 94 then
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

Postby thecook » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:06 pm

how will Strahm do this year?
thecook
NDPreps Reserve

Postby purple_drank » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:43 am

Ernst is a great pitcher, you kids need to stop hating on a kid just because you do not like him. The kid has a good fast ball, and I think his off speed stuff is what makes him great.
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby 7andpoo » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:48 pm

Someones drinkin the purple drank, ernst is a good pitcher for this year cause ND is down, but he is an above average pitcher. Nothing special....
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

Postby tdog09 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:56 pm

ernst good control? i saw him pitch a couple times last summer and he was all over the place and ended up losing both those games
tdog09
NDPreps Reserve

Postby king markus » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:21 pm

Why is everyone talking about ersnt when the real star pitcher is in Williston. aka alex hanson.
king markus
NDPreps Reserve

Postby armada113 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:40 pm

king markus wrote:Why is everyone talking about ersnt when the real star pitcher is in Williston. aka alex hanson.

I kind of agree. I wouldnt say "star pitcher" but Hanson is definately on of the best in the state.
armada113
NDPreps Starter

Postby king markus » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:39 am

i
king markus wrote:Why is everyone talking about ersnt when the real star pitcher is in Williston. aka alex hanson.

i kind of take thaqt back. although hanson is probly still the best he got massively outduled last week. lost 4-0
king markus
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Orr4 » Wed May 05, 2010 12:26 pm

king markus wrote:i

i kind of take thaqt back. although hanson is probly still the best he got massively outduled last week. lost 4-0

no pitcher in this league is gonna win every game of the year. the only one i've seen do that was trevor sorenson his senior year when williston won the state championship. but i'd have to say that hanson is still the best pitcher in the state
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby 7andpoo » Wed May 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Orr4 wrote:
king markus wrote:i

no pitcher in this league is gonna win every game of the year. the only one i've seen do that was trevor sorenson his senior year when williston won the state championship. but i'd have to say that hanson is still the best pitcher in the state

Just had to bring up that state title game didn't ya lol
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

Next

Return to Class A