Ryan Bollinger?

Re: Ryan Bollinger?

Postby 7andpoo » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:35 pm

As high as Abraham Lincoln's approval rating in the south.
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

Postby riders » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:03 pm

lower haha

but in all seriousness i think it was .173
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby brownbomber » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:31 pm

I love how you two are bashing on this kid, but in the end he will have the last laugh at you guys no matter how bad he does, cause hes actually out there playing, riders you prob wish you had some of his .173 BA
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby riders » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:13 am

just to humor you brownbomber, i really hope bolli does well. he's obviously a good player and has been rewarded for his talent. now lets be seroius, am i really bashing him by saying his BA? Ryan wasn't exactly known for his hitting was he? youre going to let a little joke that basically ends after the 1st sentence completely turn my post into me bashing him?

oh and on a side note, i havent bashed bolli. i simply stated facts and also some of my opinion in my last post. you have every right to disagree, but saying that im bashing him isnt the way to voice your malcontent
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby brownbomber » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:41 am

riders wrote:just to humor you brownbomber, i really hope bolli does well. he's obviously a good player and has been rewarded for his talent. now lets be seroius, am i really bashing him by saying his BA? Ryan wasn't exactly known for his hitting was he? youre going to let a little joke that basically ends after the 1st sentence completely turn my post into me bashing him?

oh and on a side note, i havent bashed bolli. i simply stated facts and also some of my opinion in my last post. you have every right to disagree, but saying that im bashing him isnt the way to voice your malcontent

actually i thought he hit pretty well last year so yea i do think he has been known for both his pitching and hitting
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to Class A