in case you havent heard.....

Postby 7andpoo » Tue May 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Bollinger no hit the midgets and beat cancer with flinstone vitamins
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

Re: in case you havent heard.....

Postby riders » Tue May 12, 2009 10:01 pm

oh the world according to RSFAN6...haha
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby RSFAN6 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:43 am

Wow you Dickinson people need some serious help. You just can't get over the fact that there is someone in this state that is just as good as Cole Frenzel and guess what BOTH GOT DRAFTED AS POSITION PLAYERS!!!!! (Except Ryan has two tools - hitting and pitching that the Philles are looking at if he signs). There is something I would really like to say to everyone who underestimated Bollinger, but it is not appropriate for print so you can just figure it out on your own. Anything that comes to your mind is probably close to what I had in mind.

Beat cancer with Flinestones vitamins . . . . you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Cancer is not something to joke about with anyone. You might need to find yourself some help if you think that is an appropriate comment. GROW UP.
RSFAN6
NDPreps Reserve

Postby brownbomber » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:20 am

RSFAN6 wrote:Wow you Dickinson people need some serious help. You just can't get over the fact that there is someone in this state that is just as good as Cole Frenzel and guess what BOTH GOT DRAFTED AS POSITION PLAYERS!!!!! (Except Ryan has two tools - hitting and pitching that the Philles are looking at if he signs). There is something I would really like to say to everyone who underestimated Bollinger, but it is not appropriate for print so you can just figure it out on your own. Anything that comes to your mind is probably close to what I had in mind.

Beat cancer with Flinestones vitamins . . . . you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Cancer is not something to joke about with anyone. You might need to find yourself some help if you think that is an appropriate comment. GROW UP.

you can say what you want, frenzels more focused on his ring size
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby RSFAN6 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:43 am

Ring size . . . lets get him through three years of college first and see if he gets drafted again. If he's lucky maybe something from a college world series, but that would be Arizona State that goes there almost every year.
RSFAN6
NDPreps Reserve

Postby brownbomber » Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:45 pm

RSFAN6 wrote:Ring size . . . lets get him through three years of college first and see if he gets drafted again. If he's lucky maybe something from a college world series, but that would be Arizona State that goes there almost every year.

im talking about the state championship he just won, remember his team beat south, the team that beat minot
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby some random person » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:50 pm

RSFAN6 wrote:Wow you Dickinson people need some serious help. You just can't get over the fact that there is someone in this state that is just as good as Cole Frenzel and guess what BOTH GOT DRAFTED AS POSITION PLAYERS!!!!! (Except Ryan has two tools - hitting and pitching that the Philles are looking at if he signs). There is something I would really like to say to everyone who underestimated Bollinger, but it is not appropriate for print so you can just figure it out on your own. Anything that comes to your mind is probably close to what I had in mind.

looks like some one has a case of the grumpy grumps..
some random person
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bushleague » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:43 pm

okay okay he didnt beat cancer with flintstone vitamins he beat aids. is that better
bushleague
NDPreps Reserve

Postby 7andpoo » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:16 pm

Again with the dickinson thing. I am not from dickinson, nor would i want to be. Just because this is a baseball forum and you think talking about cancer is just horrible, i got a joke......

Two old baseball buddies with lung cancer were chatting on a park bench. Paul says, "I hope they have a baseball team in heaven." "Me too", says Jack. "Tell you what", says Paul, "If I die first, I'll give you a message about whether there is baseball in Heaven. If you die first, you can do the same for me." A year later, Paul is dead and Jack is sitting on the park bench when he hears: "Jack, it's me, Paul. I have great news! Guess what. There really is a baseball team in heaven." "Thank God", sighs Jack, "Now I can die in peace." "I'm glad you feel that way," says Paul, "because you're pitching tomorrow! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

Postby RSFAN6 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:48 am

Wow if I was a dickinson player I'd be pretty uspet with the brownbomber comments. "The state game he won and his team." Sounds like Cole Frenzel is the whole team and the coach. In reading the articles in the paper, it seems like Laylock was pretty much the one who won that game for dickinson . . . not Frenzel! Last I checked you don't get a ring for state games.

Wow the AIDS comment is even more immature. You do seriously need help!!!!!! Would you like the name of someone who can help with jealousy and help you grow up.

At least we don't treat great players like crap in Florida. We give them respect and don't write nasty comments . . . only because jealousy that has gotten the best of most of you in the state. Remember he is one of three from North Dakota that are the top 1521 best baseball players in the country!!!!! A feat people who bash on someone like that will NEVER see. The college pick from North Dakota was at a college in Florida and did awesome there!!!
RSFAN6
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:52 am

"im talking about the state championship he just won, remember his team beat south, the team that beat minot"

RSFAN - you may be reading a bit to much into that statement taking it as he did it all himself. Did Frenzel not just win a state championship? If I tell people I won a state championship they dont take it as me saying I did it myself...your just reach very hard for something thats not there.

as far as rings....the NDHSAA doesnt give rings but some teams decide to do it anyway. after we won a ring was a choice but we went with personalized jerseys. maybe Dickinson ordered rings and he's looking at which one to buy.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby 7andpoo » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:56 pm

baseball wrote:"im talking about the state championship he just won, remember his team beat south, the team that beat minot"

RSFAN - you may be reading a bit to much into that statement taking it as he did it all himself. Did Frenzel not just win a state championship? If I tell people I won a state championship they dont take it as me saying I did it myself...your just reach very hard for something thats not there.

as far as rings....the NDHSAA doesnt give rings but some teams decide to do it anyway. after we won a ring was a choice but we went with personalized jerseys. maybe Dickinson ordered rings and he's looking at which one to buy.

my o my, the mod with the double post. that has got hurt and has to be embarrassing :lol:
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:50 pm

true...i should ban myself huh :)
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby eggman » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:31 pm

RSFAN6 wrote:Wow if I was a dickinson player I'd be pretty uspet with the brownbomber comments. "The state game he won and his team." Sounds like Cole Frenzel is the whole team and the coach. In reading the articles in the paper, it seems like Laylock was pretty much the one who won that game for dickinson . . . not Frenzel! Last I checked you don't get a ring for state games.

Wow the AIDS comment is even more immature. You do seriously need help!!!!!! Would you like the name of someone who can help with jealousy and help you grow up.

At least we don't treat great players like crap in Florida. We give them respect and don't write nasty comments . . . only because jealousy that has gotten the best of most of you in the state. Remember he is one of three from North Dakota that are the top 1521 best baseball players in the country!!!!! A feat people who bash on someone like that will NEVER see. The college pick from North Dakota was at a college in Florida and did awesome there!!!

well we can obviously see you have no sense of humor seeing has how every on the forum found the cancer and aids jokes funny except you. And its getting old with all this talk about florida. Florida is not perfect and i bet there are people who bash good players there too. How about when A-Rod gets booed in yankee stadium? Are they saying he's bad? No. If you are good people with hate you. Its life
eggman

Return to Class A