TOP EAST PLAYERS 2009

Re: TOP EAST PLAYERS 2009

Postby Baller » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:28 pm

Alright guys...enough bashing each other. Get back to the topic.
"I'm going to take my ball and go home!"
Baller
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby anyballgame45 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:01 pm

South beat North 5-0 in a conference game at south last year.
anyballgame45
NDPreps Starter

Postby greatbambino » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:15 pm

anyballgame45 wrote:South beat North 5-0 in a conference game at south last year.

wrong. both games on may 5th last year at north were the conference games. south lost 4-0 and 5-3. the two games played at bennett were non-conference and south won 7-0 and 4-0. but hey, you were almost right.
greatbambino
NDPreps Starter

Postby 7andpoo » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:56 pm

anyballgame45 wrote:South beat North 5-0 in a conference game at south last year.

Um, ok? back in 12 year olds i hit a bases loaded grounder that went through two guys legs and i ended up having a grand slam. Thats how relevent your post is to top players in the east.

Last, year in the conference games, Donny bryant went john madden on us and took a play out of the football playbook by putting in mass subs in the 3rd or fourth inning only down three, so that could of gone either way, and the second game was no excuse. South got like 3 hits off of messerschimdt and nystrom which is god awful. In high school baseball, one or two games doesnt prove anything, I still think state should be double elim, you would get the best teams winning more state titles that way (I am looking at you Jake Landry formally known as the 06 grand forks central knights)
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

Postby anyballgame45 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:20 pm

greatbambino wrote:

wrong. both games on may 5th last year at north were the conference games. south lost 4-0 and 5-3. the two games played at bennett were non-conference and south won 7-0 and 4-0. but hey, you were almost right.

My bad, your right. What is your prediction for the North/South games this season?
anyballgame45
NDPreps Starter

Postby jonny906 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:00 pm

anyballgame45 wrote:
greatbambino wrote:

My bad, your right. What is your prediction for the North/South games this season?

As long as Messerschimt pitches, long night for south
jonny906
NDPreps Starter

Postby greatbambino » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:30 pm

jonny906 wrote:As long as Messerschimt pitches, long night for south

not if kinglsey pitches for south.
greatbambino
NDPreps Starter

Postby some random person » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:16 am

kingjames wrote:... and various grunts

so kinda like cavemen right????
some random person
NDPreps Reserve

Postby some random person » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:18 am

some random person wrote:
kingjames wrote:... and various grunts

so kinda like cavemen right???? its a good thing that there are dictionaries at the town libraries where they make all their posts or they wouldn't be able to put two sentances together.
some random person
NDPreps Reserve

Postby unocinco » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:51 am

whateverittakes wrote:
bushleague wrote:Fahy, Kingsley, and Ernst - FSH
Schnable, Braaten, and Messerschmidt - FNH
Jagim and Jones - SHS
Howe and Bancroft - RRHS
Mapes ... maybe gronbeck? - WFHS

I heard Ernst throws hard but how hard does he really throw

What about Gathman from DLHS led the league in stolen bases last year
unocinco
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bushleague » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:24 am

im sure south hopes that messerschmidt pitches that way they can get outta there in five innings.. messerschmidt is effective after coming in behind someone like larson who throws almost 90..this year they dont have that luxury though.After two at bats on messerschmidt, a pitcher who throws a fastball that moves a little and nothing else, hitters will be all over him.
bushleague
NDPreps Reserve

Postby jonny906 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:10 am

bushleague wrote:im sure south hopes that messerschmidt pitches that way they can get outta there in five innings.. messerschmidt is effective after coming in behind someone like larson who throws almost 90..this year they dont have that luxury though.After two at bats on messerschmidt, a pitcher who throws a fastball that moves a little and nothing else, hitters will be all over him.

I think this is the part where i make you look like a fool.
Messerschmidt posted a 7-2 record last year and threw a one hitter against south(not saying much for it being south but you get the point)
Please tell me how that is bad? I dont know maybe if you switch the 2 and the 7 it would be bad, but thats all i can think of
Good luck with the dirt-change by the way. It makes west fargo look clean
jonny906
NDPreps Starter

Postby 7andpoo » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:18 am

I have seen messerschidt pitch alot and he is very very very average at best. slower fastball, average change average curveball. horrible mechanics. He'll win a few games but he'll also lose a few. Without Larson this year he'll have to step up as the ace and i dont think he has it in him.
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

Postby bushleague » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:57 am

jonny906 wrote:
bushleague wrote:im sure south hopes that messerschmidt pitches that way they can get outta there in five innings.. messerschmidt is effective after coming in behind someone like larson who throws almost 90..this year they dont have that luxury though.After two at bats on messerschmidt, a pitcher who throws a fastball that moves a little and nothing else, hitters will be all over him.

Messerschmidt posted a 7-2 record last year and threw a one hitter against south(not saying much for it being south but you get the point)
Please tell me how that is bad? I dont know maybe if you switch the 2 and the 7 it would be bad, but thats all i can think of

sure made me look like a fool. once again like i said larson wont be there and messerschmidt will have to lead the way for north which doesnt spell out good things for them. and 7-2 thats awesome im happy for him but how many of the games were conference games?, if you know.. and once again it is the EDC that he pitches in....ALSO im not sure if it was messerschmidt or not that pitched the night that souths JV team played north and hit him around pretty good... if anyone knows fill me in
bushleague
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bigshooter21 » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:30 pm

bushleague wrote:
jonny906 wrote:

sure made me look like a fool. once again like i said larson wont be there and messerschmidt will have to lead the way for north which doesnt spell out good things for them. and 7-2 thats awesome im happy for him but how many of the games were conference games?, if you know.. and once again it is the EDC that he pitches in....ALSO im not sure if it was messerschmidt or not that pitched the night that souths JV team played north and hit him around pretty good... if anyone knows fill me in

Yes it was Messerschmidt that pitched for North and Ernst pitched for South in that game
bigshooter21
NDPreps Rookie

Postby kingjames » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:59 am

so bigshooter21 when you say ernst pitched that game you mean you did right?
kingjames
NDPreps Starter

Postby i_see_it_all » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:40 pm

unocinco wrote:
whateverittakes wrote:
bushleague wrote:Fahy, Kingsley, and Ernst - FSH
Schnable, Braaten, and Messerschmidt - FNH
Jagim and Jones - SHS
Howe and Bancroft - RRHS
Mapes ... maybe gronbeck? - WFHS

I heard Ernst throws hard but how hard does he really throw

What about Gathman from DLHS led the league in stolen bases last year

are you smoking that magic dragon again?

the fahy kid from fargo south led the league.
i_see_it_all
NDPreps Starter

Postby bigshooter21 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:14 pm

kingjames wrote:so bigshooter21 when you say ernst pitched that game you mean you did right?

No, I just happen to be a parent who watched the game.
bigshooter21
NDPreps Rookie

Postby jonny906 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:34 am

bigshooter21 wrote:
kingjames wrote:so bigshooter21 when you say ernst pitched that game you mean you did right?

No, I was a parent at that game, and i saw you pitch.
There can only be one.
jonny906
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball101 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:01 pm

jonny906 wrote:
bigshooter21 wrote:

No, I was a parent at that game, and i saw you pitch.
There can only be one.

enough of arguing over identity. it has nothing to do with the topic
baseball101
NDPreps Reserve

Postby shs01240 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:12 am

7andpoo wrote:
allornothing wrote:alright here stop calling out each other or each others schools get back to the top players in the edc

Hey congrats to allornothing for being the newest moderator for Northdakotapreps.com. huh? o he's not a moderator? well how come he is acting like a moderator? o he's doing what he shouldnt be doing cause we have people here to do that specifically? o well my mistake, those 6 posts screamed exeperience, and for the sake of good posting, Kingsley or Jagim for POY usually goes to a player that can do damage at both the plate and the mound, still dont know how rusch won it last year, one of the worst hitters ive ever seen.

Yeah, what the heck was up with that? Every at-bat looked like he was trying to hit a wiffleball.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby 7andpoo » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:33 pm

Gave the pitchers a cold from all that breeze and wiffs
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

Postby some random person » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:06 pm

bigshooter21 wrote:

aren't you a little old to be on this site?? If only they had the internet back in the late 70's early 80's..
some random person
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NDSportsFan » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:26 pm

bigshooter21 wrote:

aren't you a little old to be on this site?? If only they had the internet back in the late 70's early 80's..

We don't enforce an age limit.

However there is a minimum IQ requirement.

You must pass this test to post at North Dakota Preps:

http://www.arcadepod.com/games/play.php?id=idiottest
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby some random person » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:40 pm

NDSportsFan wrote:
bigshooter21 wrote:

We don't enforce an age limit.

However there is a minimum IQ requirement.

You must pass this test to post at North Dakota Preps:

http://www.arcadepod.com/games/play.php?id=idiottest

well i just think its a little creepy for older adults to be talking about kids in high school... sounds like some people cant let go of the past
some random person
NDPreps Reserve

PreviousNext

Return to Class A