Top Players in West from each team for 2009

Top Players in West from each team for 2009

Postby baseball06 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 am

what players do you got on top for 2009?
baseball06
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Top Players in West from each team for 2009

Postby kingjames » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:39 am

cole frenzel, laylock, alex hanson, and bollinger
kingjames
NDPreps Starter

Postby baseball06 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:57 pm

Ya Cole Frenzel for sure. Alex Hanson, Bollinger, Laylock are all good too. I think Shawn Egge will have a pretty good year along with Tyler Peterson of Bismarck. Hes all WDA two years in a row
baseball06
NDPreps Reserve

Postby riders » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:52 pm

Michael Steve from Dickinson..especially after the legion season that he had
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby aaronrules » Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:58 pm

hunter johnson and tate leapaldt from century and of course frenzel from dickinson
aaronrules
NDPreps Starter

Postby ND Z Scout » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:58 pm

Hunter Johnson - CHS
Tate Leapoldt - CHS
Tyler Peterson - BHS
Alex Deyle - BHS
Cole Frenzel - DHS
Laylock - DHS
Alex Hanson - WHS
Bollinger - MHS
Reed Jungling - MHS
This is a pretty solid lineup for top players from the west for this year.
ND Z Scout
NDPreps Reserve

Postby baseball18 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:57 am

Matt Chuppe- SM
Shawn Egge- Williston
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby SoxFan15 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:03 pm

Frenzel, Laylock, Bollinger, Hunter Johnson, Tate Leapaldt, Hanson
SoxFan15
NDPreps Rookie

Postby clutch24 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:45 pm

baseball18 wrote:Matt Chuppe- SM
Shawn Egge- Williston

Hanson - Williston
then
Shawn Egge - Williston

Jake Axtman is a good catcher, and started hitting the ball hard towards the end of Legion last year.
...The day you take it for granted, Is the day you begin to fall...
clutch24
NDPreps Starter

Postby 09beckau » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:44 am

riders wrote:Michael Steve from Dickinson..especially after the legion season that he had

michael steve! are u kidding me! :lol: shawn egge from williston isnt being talked about enough. hes a a beast at the plate.
09beckau
NDPreps Reserve

Postby riders » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:44 pm

09beckau wrote:
riders wrote:Michael Steve from Dickinson..especially after the legion season that he had

michael steve! are u kidding me! :lol: shawn egge from williston isnt being talked about enough. hes a a beast at the plate.

are you honestly going to ask me to justify myself? Michale Steve had a VERY good legion baseball season. He started almost every game and hit and pitched well. You are honestly going to question me on what he can do after he made the legion regionals and won a legion state championship? Mabye your buddy isn't being talked about enough; however, that is no reason to be ragging on other players. If he is so good, why dont you talk about him and justify yourself?
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby 7andpoo » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:55 am

riders wrote:
09beckau wrote:

are you honestly going to ask me to justify myself? Michale Steve had a VERY good legion baseball season. He started almost every game and hit and pitched well. You are honestly going to question me on what he can do after he made the legion regionals and won a legion state championship? Mabye your buddy isn't being talked about enough; however, that is no reason to be ragging on other players. If he is so good, why dont you talk about him and justify yourself?

Wow riders, a post i actually really like and can stand to read. keep it up
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

Postby riders » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:04 pm

thank you sir...im still waiting for him to tell me a little about egge though.
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby i_see_it_all » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:05 am

egge can swing it. he is definitely a top player in the west this year. williston is going to be good.
i_see_it_all
NDPreps Starter

Postby riders » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:38 am

i_see_it_all-egge is definitely a good player but i want to hear why 09beckeau thinks hes so good and michael steve is garbage..he wants to make me justify myself, i want him to do the same
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby ND Z Scout » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:05 pm

Uhm Michael Steve had a VERY good year last year? Hm that sounds a little extreme. And you say HE won a state championship, I'm pretty sure there was ALOT more talent on that team than him. I'm not saying he is horribe or anything because he's not, but to say that he is going to be a stand-out all star this year is probably over-doing it. On the other hand, Egge is definetely a threat at the plate and I'm sure will have another solid year.
ND Z Scout
NDPreps Reserve

Postby riders » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:49 pm

you should know the type of coaching that the dickinson legion team had. the coaches are both from billings, mt. one was the head coach for the royals, the other for the scarlets. those two teams combined for the montana state legion championship for something like the past 10 seasons before they came to dickinson 2 years ago. they definitely know their stuff, and the things they teach their players turns them into complete players. so when i say that michael steve will be a top player in the west in 2009, i mean it. his pitching will be good, overpowering. his catching is solid from legion, learing the technique more every year. his hitting will be solid as well, he did very well in legion. if i can find his stats from legion i will be sure to post them to support my post. until then i would still like 09beckau to justify himself in his decision in supporting egge and talk about him to get some more talk of him in this forum
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Class A