09 High School Rankings?

Re: 09 High School Rankings?

Postby dabulls » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:41 pm

I honestly think that Red River has very good shot at winning state this year. They have some very young talent that will help them out, they also have a great pitcher that can throw 85-90 mph(Evan Bollinger)..but also Ryne Anderson will help them out a lot with his fielding/pitching/hitting so i would say he is a all around baseball player.
dabulls
NDPreps Rookie

Postby greatbambino » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:52 pm

dabulls wrote:I honestly think that Red River has very good shot at winning state this year. They have some very young talent that will help them out, they also have a great pitcher that can throw 85-90 mph(Evan Bollinger)..but also Ryne Anderson will help them out a lot with his fielding/pitching/hitting so i would say he is a all around baseball player.

red river does not have anybody that throws 85-90. you may have "evan bollinger" confused with "ryan bollinger" of minot who indeed does throw 85-90. as for ryne anderson, cant say i have heard his name dropped ever on this board, and after a quick search, you were the first person to mention him.
greatbambino
NDPreps Starter

Postby P4KNBD » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:58 pm

yeah no one from red river throws 85-90. thats ridiculous there is maybe a few players in the state that will throw that a couple times. as for ryne anderson he played varsity last year and did pretty well. he is just a consistant player
P4KNBD
NDPreps Starter

Postby dabulls » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:00 pm

honestly i have never heard of Ryan Bollinger...all im saying is that red river has a good shot this year.
dabulls
NDPreps Rookie

Postby greatbambino » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:07 pm

dabulls wrote:honestly i have never heard of Ryan Bollinger...all im saying is that red river has a good shot this year.

do a quick search of ryan bollinger, youll find a lot of good info on the kid as to who he is. then provide some info pertaining to who this evan bollinger character is.
greatbambino
NDPreps Starter

Postby kingjames » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:19 am

ha ha ha, red river winning state. this isnt a tennis forum pal
kingjames
NDPreps Starter

Postby dabulls » Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 pm

he is a lefty that is a junior and he has a lot of potential this year.
dabulls
NDPreps Rookie

Postby greatbambino » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:35 pm

dabulls wrote:he is a lefty that is a junior and he has a lot of potential this year.

so this kid has a lot of potential, is left handed and supposedly throws 85-90, didnt play varsity last year, or for the legion A team nor has he ever been mentioned on here. and you think he's going to be some stud? maybe you should stop humping your buddies leg and get back to class.
greatbambino
NDPreps Starter

Postby SoxFan15 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:50 pm

4baseball4 wrote:true century will not have a very old team but their freshman team last year was the 3 seed in the jv tournement so they must have some pretty good sophmores coming up.
baseball18 wrote:

4baseball4 wrote:
Keyz20 wrote:1.Dickinson
2.Williston
3.Minot
4.BHS
5.Mandan
6.St. Marys

ok keys 20 I think you forgot a team in your rankings. Century.

1. Dickinson
2. Williston
3. Century
4.Minot
5. St. Marys'
6.Mandan
7. BHS

Im not sure about Century they only return Hunter Johnson and Tate Leapaldt. They're going to be very inexperienced.

1. Dickinson
2. Williston
3. Minot
4. BHS
5. St. Mary's
6. Century
7. Jamestown
8. Mandan
9. Beulah
10. Belcourt

yea Tom Keller and Carson Wentz are solid sophmores coming up
SoxFan15
NDPreps Rookie

Postby grunion » Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:15 am

Evan did play varsity last year but only a little bit.. He had one win and shut the team out. He didn't play legion ball because he would rather hang out with his friends and spend time at his dad's out of town in Bemidji. It's still a ? if he will even play high school this year. Honestly he would probably be the #2 or #3 behind Keith Howe and Ryne Anderson. They have the experience and the potential to be the top 1 2 punch in the east.
grunion
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ace08 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:06 pm

grunion wrote:Evan did play varsity last year but only a little bit.. He had one win and shut the team out. He didn't play legion ball because he would rather hang out with his friends and spend time at his dad's out of town in Bemidji. It's still a ? if he will even play high school this year. Honestly he would probably be the #2 or #3 behind Keith Howe and Ryne Anderson. They have the experience and the potential to be the top 1 2 punch in the east.

The kid can throw "85-90" but doesnt know if he will play? That makes a lot sense, never heard of the kid... and someone who throws that hard would be #3 in high school? doubtful
Ace08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dillseeds » Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:19 pm

grunion wrote:Evan did play varsity last year but only a little bit.. He had one win and shut the team out. He didn't play legion ball because he would rather hang out with his friends and spend time at his dad's out of town in Bemidji. It's still a ? if he will even play high school this year. Honestly he would probably be the #2 or #3 behind Keith Howe and Ryne Anderson. They have the experience and the potential to be the top 1 2 punch in the east.

weird how do you know what he does in his freetime besides play baseball?
dillseeds
NDPreps Starter

Postby grunion » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:36 pm

I never said he could throw that hard.. I have no idea how hard he can throw but im guessing not 85.. If Wentz only hit 86 at the legion state tournament in Minot i dont think he will hit that. We will just have to wait and see.
grunion
NDPreps Reserve

Postby allyooper23 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:27 pm

how is wahpeton gonna be looking for baseball this year? if i remember anything from last year they should not be very good at all.
allyooper23
NDPreps Reserve

Postby some random person » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:34 pm

allyooper23 wrote:how is wahpeton gonna be looking for baseball this year? if i remember anything from last year they should not be very good at all.

then why would you even bring it up?
some random person
NDPreps Reserve

Postby allyooper23 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:45 pm

cuz i want to know if they are actually gonna be that bad or if there gonna be some surprise in them this year. and also who will be their top player on their team.
allyooper23
NDPreps Reserve

Postby grunion » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:03 pm

How about the best pitchers in the State this year?
grunion
NDPreps Reserve

Postby brownbomber » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:38 pm

grunion wrote:How about the best pitchers in the State this year?

ill throw the west ones out there laylock and bollinger put hunter johnson in too with hanson. sorry on the first post
Last edited by brownbomber on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby greatbambino » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:14 pm

brownbomber wrote:i throw the east ones out ther laylock and bollinger put hunter johnson in too with hanson

punc⋅tu⋅a⋅tion
   /ˌpʌŋktʃuˈeɪʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [puhngk-choo-ey-shuhn]–noun
1. the practice or system of using certain conventional marks or characters in writing or printing in order to separate elements and make the meaning clear, as in ending a sentence or separating clauses.
greatbambino
NDPreps Starter

Postby ND Z Scout » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Top West pitchers.

Hunter Johnson, Alex Deyle, Alex Hanson, Ryan Bollinger, Reed Jungling and Laylock. A couple of other decent prospects would be Tyler Peterson, Michael Steve, Tate Leopaldt, and Matt Chuppe.
ND Z Scout
NDPreps Reserve

Postby greatbambino » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:54 pm

ND Z Scout wrote:Top West pitchers.

Hunter Johnson, Alex Deyle, Alex Hanson, Ryan Bollinger, Reed Jungling and Laylock. A couple of other decent prospects would be Tyler Peterson, Michael Steve, Tate Leopaldt, and Matt Chuppe.

is that what this thread is about?
greatbambino
NDPreps Starter

Postby dewey11 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:29 am

This thread is about who you think will finish in what positions at the end of the year. Make some predictions. People please stop changing the subject.
dewey11
NDPreps Starter

Postby 7andpoo » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:00 am

SO MUCH BACKSEAT MODDING I AM GONNA TURN INTO ONE! Hey 7andpoo, you dont need to capitalize every letter, ndpreps likes to have non outrageous posts and your exclaims are really hindering the posts being made. Thanks again, MODERATOR (not really but dont tell anyone hehe) 7ANDPOO.

But since i hate totally useless posts

1. Dickinson
2. South
3. Willy
4. Shanley (dont hurt me)
5. North or Minot (depending if Bolli can hit the ball like it owes him money)
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

Postby dewey11 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:25 am

7andpoo wrote:SO MUCH BACKSEAT MODDING I AM GONNA TURN INTO ONE! Hey 7andpoo, you dont need to capitalize every letter, ndpreps likes to have non outrageous posts and your exclaims are really hindering the posts being made. Thanks again, MODERATOR (not really but dont tell anyone hehe) 7ANDPOO.

1. Dickinson
2. South
3. Willy

Shanley??? I'd like to see you elaborate on that one a bit.
dewey11
NDPreps Starter

Postby 7andpoo » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:54 pm

dewey11 wrote:
7andpoo wrote:SO MUCH BACKSEAT MODDING I AM GONNA TURN INTO ONE! Hey 7andpoo, you dont need to capitalize every letter, ndpreps likes to have non outrageous posts and your exclaims are really hindering the posts being made. Thanks again, MODERATOR (not really but dont tell anyone hehe) 7ANDPOO.

1. Dickinson
2. South
3. Willy

Shanley??? I'd like to see you elaborate on that one a bit.

Shanley makes it to state from the weaker east, Jagim can easily win them the first game, they lose the next two with no other pitching, 4th place at state
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to Class A