Top pitchers from east and west

Re: Top pitchers from east and west

Postby riders » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:30 pm

frenzel threw 88 this year(2007)..LAST YEAR (2006) he threw 82 during the HS season
Last edited by riders on Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby riders » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:08 pm

if you have a baseball america account be my guest to check it out
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby rep » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:22 pm

i don't suggest breaking any copywrite laws.

if you need to pay for it, you need to pay for it.
rep

Postby gametime01 » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:03 am

he would be making insane plays if he threw 92. thats would be harder than any kid in the state pitching. and theres no way he throws harder than jeter.
gametime01

Postby riders » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:33 am

obviously you havent ever watched him play because he does make insane plays and throws the ball harder than any other IF in the state.
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Ace08 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:40 am

riders wrote:obviously you havent ever watched him play because he does make insane plays and throws the ball harder than any other IF in the state.

he may be good but hes not better than jeter. its a joke that he threw 92.
Ace08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Ming01 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:15 pm

Ace08 wrote:
riders wrote:obviously you havent ever watched him play because he does make insane plays and throws the ball harder than any other IF in the state.

Are we talking 92 from the mound or from SS? Because if it's from SS then it's pretty believeable, may not be exactly 92 but around there.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby riders » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:46 am

88 mph from SS. threw that speed at the arizona invitational during the 2007 legion season.
Last edited by riders on Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby i_see_it_all » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:08 pm

riders wrote:92 mph from SS. threw that speed at the arizona invitational during the 2007 legion season.

frenzel has a cannon. that video is awesome too, what is the power showcase?
he could go somewhere big, i've always thought he's had unlimited potential since the first time i watched him in the state A his 8th grade year.
i_see_it_all
NDPreps Starter

Postby Olgrz » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:26 pm

[quote="i_see_it_all"]does frenzel even pitch? lol he has a cannon but have never seen him on the hill.

I don't think he's pitched since 14's. One of his coaches at state (whap?), mentioned he was not supposed to pitch him to take some pressure off him. He didn't say it was injury related. But come to think of it I haven't seen him pitch in the west for a long time.
Olgrz
NDPreps Reserve

Postby riders » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:16 pm

i_see_it_all wrote:
riders wrote:92 mph from SS. threw that speed at the arizona invitational during the 2007 legion season.

frenzel has a cannon. that video is awesome too, what is the power showcase?
he could go somewhere big, i've always thought he's had unlimited potential since the first time i watched him in the state A his 8th grade year.

the international power showcase is the top players throughout the country as well as some international players to showcase their talent. pitchers do their thing and the hitters dropped bombs in tropicana park. frenzel hit 2 dingers with a wood bat, on of them at 416ft..he represented ND and placed i think 49 of 62...some of the top players were pitchers and didnt hit.
Last edited by riders on Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby riders » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:18 pm

Olgrz wrote:
i_see_it_all wrote:does frenzel even pitch? lol he has a cannon but have never seen him on the hill.

I don't think he's pitched since 14's. One of his coaches at state (whap?), mentioned he was not supposed to pitch him to take some pressure off him. He didn't say it was injury related. But come to think of it I haven't seen him pitch in the west for a long time.

he hasnt pitched since 14 yr old babe ruth. he will be a closer for dhs this year tho. he hasnt pitched because of the simple fact that he would be throwing too often for his arm to be able to recover enough to play SS.
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby demon_fan14 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:37 am

riders......you heart cole frenzal
demon_fan14

Postby creiz » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:26 am

alright the chances of cole frenzel being the closer for the midgets is about 5%, *edited by mod*
creiz
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:05 pm

Ace08 wrote:

ha really? hes not better than jeter? good observation you mustve put some serious thought into that. im quite sure no one on this board thinks that he is even close to being as good as jeter. he is playing high school ball in ND, jeter is one of the top ss in the mlb if not the best. use some sense when you post
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Ace08 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:05 am

GFRR99 wrote:
Ace08 wrote:

ha really? hes not better than jeter? good observation you mustve put some serious thought into that. im quite sure no one on this board thinks that he is even close to being as good as jeter. he is playing high school ball in ND, jeter is one of the top ss in the mlb if not the best. use some sense when you post

you should read all of the posts then. i never braught it up that he was better then jeter. someone else said he was just as good and had a better arm.. i was saying thats b.s.
Ace08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ruffrider09 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:15 am

GFRR99 wrote:
Ace08 wrote:

by riders on Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:01 am

demon_fan14 wrote:
riders wrote:
doesnt matter...hes still one of the best players in the nation for his class.

thats a strong statement......has he even gotten much better since 8th grade?

he threw 92mph from SS for baseball america...3mph faster than derek jeter...you tell me if hes good or not."What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger."

^this guy was saying he must be as good as jeter because he can throw 3mph fast then him
ruffrider09

Postby riders » Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:25 am

im not saying that he is better than jeter, he just throws the ball 3mph harder
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:13 pm

exactly just because someone can throw harder than jeter doesnt make that person a better player. almost ace08
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby demon_fan14 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:53 pm

haha well see if Cole makes it the the mlb
demon_fan14

Postby Ace08 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:55 am

GFRR99 wrote:exactly just because someone can throw harder than jeter doesnt make that person a better player. almost ace08

it seemed like he was implying that he was just as good as jeter
Ace08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby riders » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:57 pm

cole isnt as good as jeter..not even close. all i said is that he throws harder. he doesnt have the experience to be compared to jeter as an all around player.
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Class A