Turtle Mountain Baseball

Postby ndsportsfan98 » Fri May 04, 2007 7:28 am

Did I see right the Bismarck beat Turtle Mountain this week 35-0???  Ouch.  I also just read in the Bismarck Trib that they forfeited two games to Dickinson because of prom commitments.  Is it any use for Turtle Mountain to have a Class A baseball program if they are giving up games to go to the prom?
ndsportsfan98
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bored122 » Fri May 04, 2007 8:58 pm

no theres no use for them to have a baseball program if there just going to do that....they really didnt have to forfeit the two games because only a couple of players like 3 or 4 are going to prom and only two really start every game....but one of their coaches has been going around the school saying that Jarrid and Houston quit the team when they didnt  and when they heard that it got them mad enough not to go and play with the team when they went to mandan....i dont know why a coach would go and say something like that without asking them if they are still playing or not expecially when they cant afford to lose any more players and both of them are starters for them....so its going to be interesting to see whats going to happen when they all talk about it
Last edited by bored122 on Fri May 04, 2007 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bored122
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dodgerfan » Sat May 05, 2007 3:25 am

bored122 wrote:no theres no use for them to have a baseball program if there just going to do that....they really didnt have to forfeit the two games because only a couple of players like 3 or 4 are going to prom and only two really start every game....but one of their coaches has been going around the school saying that Jarrid and Houston quit the team when they didnt  and when they heard that it got them mad enough not to go and play with the team when they went to mandan....i dont know why a coach would go and say something like that without asking them if they are still playing or not expecially when they cant afford to lose any more players and both of them are starters for them....so its going to be interesting to see whats going to happen when they all talk about it

i don't even see how you could even know any of that unless you go to TMHS
dodgerfan

Postby bored122 » Sat May 05, 2007 8:38 am

i do go there
bored122
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bcourtbraves » Thu May 17, 2007 5:25 pm

I'm from Belcourt and I can't understand why TMCHS' baseball team has its own thread.  But I do believe they're breaking records this year!!
Believe Big
bcourtbraves
NDPreps Starter

Postby bored122 » Thu May 17, 2007 6:20 pm

bcourtbraves wrote:I'm from Belcourt and I can't understand why TMCHS' baseball team has its own thread.  But I do believe they're breaking records this year!!

lol breaking records haha i really dont think that they are breaking any records and if they are no one really cares on their team i think that they have more fun just messing around during the games and breaking all of there bats because they broke at least 12 wood bats this year.
bored122
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Mr. Me Too » Fri May 18, 2007 10:01 am

Honestly do other schools like to play belcourt??? or is it just a 2 to 4 hour waste for them to be playing Belcourt???

just a question...
-->aMA[z]iNg<--
Mr. Me Too
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Strike3? » Fri May 18, 2007 6:41 pm

Mr. Me Too wrote:Honestly do other schools like to play belcourt??? or is it just a 2 to 4 hour waste for them to be playing Belcourt???

just a question...

I dont think they mind playing Belcourt...its also just another chance for some backup players to play some more games.
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby jkaiz » Sun May 20, 2007 6:40 pm

Strike3? wrote:
Mr. Me Too wrote:Honestly do other schools like to play belcourt??? or is it just a 2 to 4 hour waste for them to be playing Belcourt???

just a question...

I dont think they mind playing Belcourt...its also just another chance for some backup players to play some more games.

or jack up thier personal states :?
jkaiz

Postby tadam6 » Tue May 22, 2007 5:35 pm

why aren't they class b?
tadam6

Postby bored122 » Wed May 23, 2007 3:02 pm

tadam6 wrote:why aren't they class b?

because of the enrollment.........but they will most likely drop down to class b next year or the year after that with the new high school opening up.....if they do i think that they will actually be able to compete with some of the class b schools and they are going to get better if the next couple of years with so many underclassmen that got playin time this year and if they all stick to it because they had a couple of players that can become really good if they put the time into it during the summer but i dont think that will happen because the coaches they have really dont do anything that will make them improve there skills
bored122
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bored122 » Wed May 23, 2007 3:04 pm

im just wondering on who you guys think their best player is and i know if someone says its a girl really doesnt know what they are talking about......
bored122
NDPreps Reserve

Postby NDbaseball » Wed May 23, 2007 5:27 pm

Who gives a crap who their best player is, wow... but if you want an answer, i'll go with none of them.
NDbaseball

Postby brownbomber » Wed May 23, 2007 5:54 pm

that was a display of class right there
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDbaseball » Wed May 23, 2007 6:14 pm

ok then I'll change my answer to the guy who actually made contact as their best player..
NDbaseball

Postby Ming01 » Wed May 23, 2007 7:10 pm

bored122 wrote:im just wondering on who you guys think their best player is and i know if someone says its a girl really doesnt know what they are talking about......

marcellais is all they got
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby bored122 » Thu May 24, 2007 5:36 am

NDbaseball wrote:Who gives a crap who their best player is, wow... but if you want an answer, i'll go with none of them.

wow nd that real class right there......the next time you should think befor answering a simple question or not even answer the question at all
bored122
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Class A