Tyler Bauman

Postby power-aid14 » Thu May 03, 2007 7:06 pm

im wondering what kind of player he was. was he a dominant pitcher?
flippin idiot
power-aid14
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GFRR99 » Fri May 04, 2007 7:49 pm

power-aid14 wrote:im wondering what kind of player he was. was he a dominant pitcher?

isnt this class A?
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby jkaiz » Sat May 05, 2007 5:58 am

i saw him pitch once, not overpowering just throws strikes, but if he had a defence i might have saw more out of him, he got rocked
jkaiz

Postby Mauer07 » Sat May 05, 2007 1:45 pm

ya i faced him a couple of times and is a very good pitcher along with hausauer
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Sat May 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Hes good but not great
eugenedinsmoe

Postby WillyMaysHaze » Fri May 11, 2007 7:31 am

he throws pretty hard and he has a dirty duece he also threw a 1 hitter against dickenson to knock them out of WDA last year
Last edited by WillyMaysHaze on Fri May 11, 2007 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
WillyMaysHaze

Postby Ace_07 » Sun May 13, 2007 6:26 pm

ya...hasauer throws harder but not by much anymore...bauman's mechanics got worked on at college..throws harder now..still got a dirty duece though....haus and bauman should pretty much dominate this year in legion ball....should be interesting to see how they do at the super regionals
You're killin me smalls!
Ace_07
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDbaseball » Sun May 13, 2007 6:29 pm

Hausauer wouldn't be playing for my legion team if I was a coach..
NDbaseball

Postby Ace_07 » Sun May 13, 2007 6:52 pm

NDbaseball wrote:Hausauer wouldn't be playing for my legion team if I was a coach..

exactly why is that?
You're killin me smalls!
Ace_07
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Sun May 13, 2007 7:10 pm

is it because of the prom night fieasco
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Ace_07 » Sun May 13, 2007 7:25 pm

Saucesauer wrote:is it because of the prom night fieasco

even if it is that....that's not a very good excuse to bench one of your best pitchers and your best infielder up the middle....and your leadoff hitter...some smart coach you are NDbaseball....
You're killin me smalls!
Ace_07
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ming01 » Sun May 13, 2007 7:47 pm

Ace_07 wrote:

even if it is that....that's not a very good excuse to bench one of your best pitchers and your best infielder up the middle....and your leadoff hitter...some smart coach you are NDbaseball....

if he was horrible and one of the worst players would it be a good excuse then?
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Ace_07 » Sun May 13, 2007 8:06 pm

Ming01 wrote:
Ace_07 wrote:

who said he was horrible and one of the worst players...cuz he's not obviously by what i just said....but if he was then ya i guess he wouldnt play
You're killin me smalls!
Ace_07
NDPreps Starter

Postby NDbaseball » Sun May 13, 2007 8:30 pm

Because if he decides to choose partying over his team (A team especially like Buelah who needs his leadership) then he doesn't deserve to play IMO. I never said he was a bad player at all..
NDbaseball

Postby Ace_07 » Mon May 14, 2007 8:22 am

NDbaseball wrote:Because if he decides to choose partying over his team (A team especially like Buelah who needs his leadership) then he doesn't deserve to play IMO. I never said he was a bad player at all..

Well..that was high school..not legion....and yes he would be missed on that team as far a pitching and fielding and hitting go...but beulah has other people that would provide plenty of leadership...and i wasnt talking to you about saying he was a bad player...think that was someone else.
You're killin me smalls!
Ace_07
NDPreps Starter

Postby WillyMaysHaze » Tue May 15, 2007 6:03 am

NDbaseball wrote:Because if he decides to choose partying over his team (A team especially like Buelah who needs his leadership) then he doesn't deserve to play IMO. I never said he was a bad player at all..
Last edited by WillyMaysHaze on Thu May 17, 2007 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
WillyMaysHaze

Postby baseball1981 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:48 pm

NDbaseball wrote:Hausauer wouldn't be playing for my legion team if I was a coach..
i agree with you, not just because of what you guys have said, but he is a cheap player, completely ran over a kid at the beulah tourney and didnt even go over and say anythign to him, pretty pathetic, he wouldnt play for me even though he is a "decent" player
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:52 pm

Ace_07 wrote:
Ming01 wrote:
Ace_07 wrote:

who said he was horrible and one of the worst players...cuz he's not obviously by what i just said....but if he was then ya i guess he wouldnt play

he asked because you make it sound like its only an excuse cuz hes a good player but if he was bad it would be ok....
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Return to Class A