Knight Baseball

Postby b-baller » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:03 pm

Sorry 7, you did but Ming agreed with you.  Central beat RR tonight in the conference game 2-1.  Moe drove in winning run in the 7th and Kreis had a 3-hitter. 

Non conference game went to RR 8-2.  Hope Keepinitreal can keephismouthshut.
Last edited by b-baller on Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b-baller

Postby keepinitreal » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:15 pm

I offered a fair warning to watch out for Central and I got ripped for it, so now I'm rubbing it in all your faces.   Now we beat Red River with another impressive pitching performance moving us to 4-1 (non conference loss to RR), is that up to all of your standards?
Last edited by keepinitreal on Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
keepinitreal

Postby highheat » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:56 pm

youre 3-0 against no name class b schools. what are you going to do when kreis cant pitch a conference game for you?
highheat

Postby keepinitreal » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:08 pm

We have one of the better 1-2 combos in the state with Kries and Riopelle, and we already beat Red River in conference buddy.
keepinitreal

Postby Timmay07 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:26 pm

Riopelle is No. 3 pitcher, Meyer is No. 2
Timmay07
NDPreps Starter

Postby brownbomber » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:43 pm

i love all this early season optimism
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby keepinitreal » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:51 pm

Timmay07 wrote:Riopelle is No. 3 pitcher, Meyer is No. 2

Whatever works for you, practicing with them everyday I feel they are interchangeable, but we are definitely solid in the rotation.  Thanks for helping the cause!
keepinitreal

Postby Timmay07 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:06 am

I play for Central and you guys are right...we dont appreciate keepinitreal talking us up so much. A couple of us have tried to figure out who it is, and I dont even know if it is anyone on the varsity team. I apologize for his cockiness. He doesn't represent our team well.
Timmay07
NDPreps Starter

Postby spoilers23 » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:24 pm

highheat wrote:youre 3-0 against no name class b schools. what are you going to do when kreis cant pitch a conference game for you?

graftons a no name class b school huh? are you kidding
Strikeouts are boring - besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls. More democratic.
spoilers23
NDPreps Starter

Postby keepinitreal » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:30 pm

I agree with you 23, baseball is the sport in my opinion in which the line between Class B and A is the shortest.  Grafton is a perennial power in the B ranks with the likes of Thompson and Velva.  If you are going to rip a team at least be educated about it and not assume because they are class b that they are bad.
keepinitreal

Postby NDbaseball » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:01 pm

Timmay07 wrote:I play for Central and you guys are right...we dont appreciate keepinitreal talking us up so much. A couple of us have tried to figure out who it is, and I dont even know if it is anyone on the varsity team. I apologize for his cockiness. He doesn't represent our team well.

And no one appreciates you calling BHS and CHS worthless baseball teams. At least keepinitreal only talks his team up and doesn't try to bring teams down..so IMO you're just as ignorant as he is.
NDbaseball

Postby Willy » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:17 am

keepinitreal, you have no credability.  I doubt very much you are a member of the Central Varsity baseball team, but rather someone trying to discredit them by making all those arrogant remarks as if you are on the team.  Good gig, sounds like some people actually fell for it.
Willy
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Central208 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:58 pm

This is Moe and your right we only have 1 win against a good team and thats with our no. 1 pitching and we will have to prove ourselves this season. I'm just putting my name out there that this is not me. Idk who "Keepingitreal" is.  Hey man if your a Central players post your number atlest, if not your name. This stuff has gotta stop, this stuff is just bad for our rep.
Last edited by Central208 on Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Central208
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bored122 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:13 pm

im guessing that keepinitreal is either someone who just wants to make central look bad or he is on the jv team and doesnt even get to see any playing time at all
bored122
NDPreps Reserve

Postby keepinitreal » Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:43 pm

Sorry Moe but this isn't bad for our rep at all, all I did was tell people to not overlook us and watch out for us.  Why was it ok for everyone to shoot me down when I made that comment?  I was told I didn't have the right to talk unless I was Jake Landry.  Jake was a stud last year and I'll give him props for that but we were still there along with 4 or 5 other regulars.  I was just letting everyone know that it wasn't a fluke and everyone blew this whole thing way out of proportion.  I realize we aren't considered the EDC favorite still, but I think we are an upper echelon team, as well as program and that is all I wanted to convey.  We will prove this again tomorrow against South, and throughout the rest of the year.  I will however apologize to my teammates for any unwanted effect these posts have had on our program as well as individual players.  After the talks at practice the past couple of days I have realized with the help of my teammates that this "arrogance" needs to stop, so I will still post updates here and thoughts on EDC baseball but I will try to be a little less bias and not "promote" Central Baseball like I had intended.
keepinitreal

Postby Central208 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:06 pm

Ya, just "keep it real" then depending on the season you might have a point to put in but it's to early in the season to talk it up.
Central208
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ttime262 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:35 am

looks like the all mighty central team really proved how good they were by getting swept by south
ttime262

Postby highheat » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:42 am

from first place at 1-0 to seventh at 1-2. from the way some of the central hopeful talk up their team id expect them to be 3-0 right now. who pitched their games against south?
highheat

Postby Timmay07 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:51 am

joel riopelle first game, and meyer then marynik second
Timmay07
NDPreps Starter

Postby Central208 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:15 am

Ya we've only played 3 league games and second when did the standings really mean anything by the end of the season anyways.
Central208
NDPreps Reserve

Postby brownbomber » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:10 am

your buddy really put you in a tough spot huh all talked up and now your against the wall
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby keepinitreal » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:54 pm

It was just a bump in the road fellas and not even a big one at that, just wait and see.
keepinitreal

Postby b-baller » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:25 am

keepinitreal, how soon you forget.

keepinitreal April 26th: After the talks at practice the past couple of days I have realized with the help of my teammates that this "arrogance" needs to stop, so I will still post updates here and thoughts on EDC baseball but I will try to be a little less bias and not "promote" Central Baseball like I had intended.
Last edited by b-baller on Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
b-baller

Postby GFC_12 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:23 pm

brownbomber wrote:your buddy really put you in a tough spot huh all talked up and now your against the wall

What Kind of buddy would do this to his teamate just wondering?

whoever this is on our team what a joke you are really look at urself!
GFC_12

Postby brownbomber » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:28 pm

are you talking to me or someone else
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

PreviousNext

Return to Class A