WDA baseball website

Postby Number7 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:18 pm

Anyone know if there is a WDA baseball website? and if so what is it?  EDC website is westfargobaseball.com/edchome  in the process of being updated
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby Strike3? » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:47 pm

Number7 wrote:Anyone know if there is a WDA baseball website? and if so what is it?  EDC website is westfargobaseball.com/edchome  in the process of being updated

I dont know about WDA website but there is a new baseball site for ND. Its called www.dakotadiamond.com. Its undergoing repairs right now, I think and its gonna be really nice in a couple days to a week i heard. Its suppose to have results,pictures,profiles,stories,even player profiles it might have. Im not all sure and it will have forums like this where you can post and everything. It also has downloads and a bunch of stuff on baseball. Theres downloads that show you how to throw certain pitches, and hitting information. Its kinda neat. The creator of this website is Jon Gums who does the wrestling website ( dakota grappler ) so check it out if you want. Its under repair right now though.
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Class A