Class B in Class A

Postby tadam6 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:01 pm

please do not make the subject sound stupid..
tadam6

Postby Saucesauer » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:33 pm

I will start it off with a who cares or move this to class b section
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baseball1981 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:33 pm

Saucesauer wrote:I will start it off with a who cares or move this to class b section
typical class a player response
baseball1981

Postby NDbaseball » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:44 pm

Well it's dumb for 2 reasons..

#1, You're making the ones not named feel like they are only on the team because they are class B

#2, Why would you categorize B players as A players? It's not like it makes any difference...there are plenty of good class B teams.
NDbaseball

Postby baseball1981 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:45 pm

NDbaseball wrote:Well it's dumb for 2 reasons..

#1, You're making the ones not named feel like they are only on the team because they are class B

#2, Why would you categorize B players as A players? It's not like it makes any difference...there are plenty of good class B teams.
true, i think hes trying to say which class b players would do well at the level of class a, because its ovbiously a much higher level....
baseball1981

Postby baseball » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:55 pm

then why have any topic that debates best player, best pitcher, best hitter, best fielder, etc....  wouldnt it just make the ones not mentioned feel bad? then we can make a big deal aobut it on ESPN and have the site shut down.....its be said millions of times before and that the topic is for talk and a bunch of "what ifs".  plus why dont they jsut use it as motivation to work harder and get better rather then jsut sit there and say sos and so things im not good so ill jsut not try cuz it doesnt make a difference?
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball1981 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:57 pm

Last edited by baseball1981 on Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
baseball1981

Postby bballer2 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:06 pm

Saucesauer wrote:I will start it off with a who cares or move this to class b section

lol its these guys that give class A a bad rep... i play with a few class A guys and there awesome... because they know class B guys are just as good... then there's you lol.. a joke that thinks hes good....
Last edited by bballer2 on Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDbaseball » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:07 pm

baseball wrote:

then why have any topic that debates best player, best pitcher, best hitter, best fielder, etc....  wouldnt it just make the ones not mentioned feel bad? then we can make a big deal aobut it on ESPN and have the site shut down.....its be said millions of times before and that the topic is for talk and a bunch of "what ifs".  plus why dont they jsut use it as motivation to work harder and get better rather then jsut sit there and say sos and so things im not good so ill jsut not try cuz it doesnt make a difference?

There are plenty of kids who could play class A, and it all depends on the teams competing, I guarentee you that practically any class B player could start for Belcourt(With all do respect) but those same kids probably couldn't play for Minot. And as far as my other point, it's like saying "Which players from the Cardinals could play for the Yankees?" They are both professional baseball teams..Not saying class A doesn't have a small edge or the class B squads, but you have to remember, teams are considered class A because of the size of the school, not by how good the players are..there are plenty of class B schools that could beat a class A school on any given day IMO.
NDbaseball

Postby NDbaseball » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:08 pm

bballer2 wrote:

lol its these guys that give class A a bad rep... i play witha  few class A guys and there awesome... cuz they know class B gusy are just as good... then theres u lol.. a joke that thinks hes good....

In english please..thanks.
NDbaseball

Postby bballer2 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:18 pm

NDbaseball wrote:
bballer2 wrote:

lol its these guys that give class A a bad rep... i play witha  few class A guys and there awesome... cuz they know class B gusy are just as good... then theres u lol.. a joke that thinks hes good....

In english please..thanks.

better s a? lol if you cant understand it your a burnt out student who didn't get their GED
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDbaseball » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:25 pm

att liest i cna spel and use propper gramer unliek u
NDbaseball

Postby baseball1981 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:29 pm

NDbaseball wrote:att liest i cna spel and use propper gramer unliek u
lol
baseball1981

Postby bballer2 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:35 pm

oh good one... if you want to compare how smart we are... pm me and we can compare gpa and act scores because i bet i got you beat... most people on here dont capatilize letters and do all that so if it really frustrates you i appologize lol hahaha
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball1981 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:36 pm

bballer2 wrote:

oh good one... if you want to compare how smart we are... pm me and we can compare gpa and act scores because i bet i got you beat... most people on here dont capatilize letters and do all that so if it really frustrates you i appologize lol hahaha
hahaha, i love it, ndpreps gives me so much humor in a day, i dont think i can take it anymore....
baseball1981

Postby bballer2 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:46 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
bballer2 wrote:

hahaha, i love it, ndpreps gives me so much humor in a day, i dont think i can take it anymore....

preps is great... lol i think it brightens everyones day lol... especially things like this...
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball1981 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:48 pm

bballer2 wrote:
baseball1981 wrote:
bballer2 wrote:

preps is great... lol i think it brightens everyones day lol... especially things like this...
yeah man, especially for crappy class b players like myself
baseball1981

Postby bballer2 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:48 pm

baseball1981 wrote:
bballer2 wrote:

and im talking trash on ndpreps... lol i cant believe i just did that
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDbaseball » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:53 pm

I did pretty good on the ACT. you could have beat me, how's that relevant? If they had a spelling and grammar section, I bet you wouldn't have done so hot. It's not about capital letters buddy, it's about spelling simple words such as; apologize, you're, etc. etc. not to mention the run-on sentences that make you sound like your half retarded.
NDbaseball

Postby Ming01 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:56 pm

this topic is going nowhere
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Return to Class A