best jv team in the east

Postby kingjames » Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:36 pm

who do you guys think will be the best jv team in the east?
kingjames
NDPreps Starter

Postby Number7 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:55 am

I dont know alot about everyboy's young talent, but Farog South is always a pretty safe bet with all of the kids in the program.
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby NoDakSports » Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:18 am

fargo north's jv should win the most games, considering half the team is seniors... kind of sad
NoDakSports

Postby highheat » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:43 am

NoDakSports wrote:fargo north's jv should win the most games, considering half the team is seniors... kind of sad

from a coaches perspective, would you want to cut ten seniors and give them no opportunity to play their last year of high school?
highheat

Postby shs01240 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:55 am

[user=1334]highheat[/user] wrote:
NoDakSports wrote:fargo north's jv should win the most games, considering half the team is seniors... kind of sad

from a coaches perspective, would you want to cut ten seniors and give them no opportunity to play their last year of high school?

YES
Last edited by shs01240 on Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Number7 » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:44 am

shs01240 wrote:[user=1334]highheat[/user] wrote:

YES

I totally agree, if I am a coach I'm cutting any senior who is not good enough to play varsity.  Why cut a senior who will never play varsity when a underclassman can take their playing time, improve his game, and contribute to the varsity squad in future seasons?
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby sprts008 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:17 pm

Number7 wrote:
shs01240 wrote:[user=1334]highheat[/user] wrote:

YES

I totally agree, if I am a coach I'm cutting any senior who is not good enough to play varsity.  Why cut a senior who will never play varsity when a underclassman can take their playing time, improve his game, and contribute to the varsity squad in future seasons?

the reason they all got to play this year is because the north coach made NO cuts this year, that is why there are so many seniors on JV and that is also why north has so many teams, they have varsity, JV, JV1, sophmore, 1 or 2 freshmen teams, and also 2 8th grade team
sprts008

Return to Class A