Mandan

Postby GFRR99 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:26 am

who does mandan have this year, and how will they do compared to everyone else in the state?
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby Wild Wolves » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:09 pm

I say they drop baseball and get them all in the weight room getting ready for FB.:cool:

Pleten and Quast any other returners?
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby Strike3? » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:33 pm

Mandan lost a lot of Seniors, they return starters Pletan Quast Keller, and Jared Muth who started the Second half of the season. They return their ace in Brian Borr and Andrew Tweet will also throw quite a bit. Otherwise its all new guys.
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby kel20Nd » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:45 pm

Tiger Pride wrote:I say they drop baseball and get them all in the weight room getting ready for FB.:cool:

Pleten and Quast any other returners?
Is this Pat Obrien cuz man i swear i have heard that exact line a 100 times
kel20Nd

Postby Ming01 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:06 pm

they'll be okay... middle of the wda standings.  losing a lot of seniors will hurt.  they need more pitching depth that will be a problem, top of the order will be good, and they will have a solid infield.  I guess a lot will depend on the newcomers.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby Number7 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:20 pm

lets not make this like boys basketball and have the mandan kids always wanting to talk about their team. Cmon mandan does not need its own topic, especially since they wont be very good.
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDbaseball » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:22 pm

Last edited by NDbaseball on Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NDbaseball

Postby kel20Nd » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:06 pm

Ming01 wrote:they'll be okay... middle of the wda standings.  losing a lot of seniors will hurt.  they need more pitching depth that will be a problem, top of the order will be good, and they will have a solid infield.  I guess a lot will depend on the newcomers.
Right on the money with the post but i think we will be ok when it comes to pitching with borr, quast and tweet. We return alot of the infield and the 3 4 5 hitters from last years team.
kel20Nd

Postby highheat » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:09 pm

who was mandan's catcher last year for high school?
highheat

Postby kel20Nd » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:13 pm

Number7 wrote:lets not make this like boys basketball and have the mandan kids always wanting to talk about their team. Cmon mandan does not need its own topic, especially since they wont be very good.
Well i guess a kid from west fargo started this thread and you dont have to worry about mandan baseball team bragging themselves up thats just not how we are.
Also how do u know where not gonna be very good the season hasnt even started yet, mandans program has always been competitive and i think they will this year too.
kel20Nd

Postby kel20Nd » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:16 pm

highheat wrote:who was mandan's catcher last year for high school?
Bennet Bitz he was a senior
kel20Nd

Postby highheat » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:17 pm

who will be the catcher then? and who all is back this year that was a contributor on the legion team?
highheat

Postby kel20Nd » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:23 pm

highheat wrote:who will be the catcher then? and who all is back this year that was a contributor on the legion team?
Ya don't really know who will be catching yet and that is a huge problem hopefully someone can step up. From the legion team Quast Pletan and Keller all started and borr quast and tweet were all in the pitching rotation.
kel20Nd

Postby baseball30 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:32 pm

No way, another topic on Mandan, i never would guessed............
baseball30

Postby Strike3? » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:54 pm

baseball30 wrote:No way, another topic on Mandan, i never would guessed............

hahahaha to bad a person from Fargo started this topic so he was just wondering how they will do this year. As Kel20ND said you wont see Mandan baseball team bragging themselves up thats just not how we are.
It's a round ball and a round bat, and you got to hit it square.
Strike3?
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDbaseball » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:20 am

Last edited by NDbaseball on Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NDbaseball

Postby uber pwnage » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:21 am

NDbaseball wrote:Just curious why a Fargo member would start a random topic on just Mandan? That's kinda weird IMO. Maybe he's disguising himself..:shock:

Just curious why you're such a hater?
That's kinda weird IMO.
If you don't like this topic don't post in it. End of story.
uber pwnage

Postby GFRR99 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:03 pm

NDbaseball wrote:Just curious why a Fargo member would start a random topic on just Mandan? That's kinda weird IMO. Maybe he's disguising himself..:shock:

not quite, just curious
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby kel20Nd » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:40 pm

Ya i dunno maybe he is just a kid from fargo curious about mandan just maybe

Maybe if you dont want this topic to get outa control you should keep your retarded posts to yourself cuz all your trying to do with them his stir people up.
kel20Nd

Maybe if you dont want this topic to get outa control you should keep your retarded posts to yourself cuz all your trying to do with them his stir people up.
kel20Nd

kel20Nd

Postby NDbaseball » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:34 pm

Last edited by NDbaseball on Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NDbaseball

Postby kel20Nd » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:02 pm

I think it was more the fact that you r disrespecting or team for no reason, not the fact of it being funny or not.
kel20Nd

Return to Class A