best players in both regions

Postby NYYANKS » Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:33 pm

[align=right]
ok North with every player the best or seconed best at thier position ine the EDC lets see how good you do because the only player ive evere heard of from North is Still Ebert and hes gone lets see how you fair
[/align]
North will be one of the best. They have one of the top ss in the state in bombinger, also they have a solid outfield and a very good catcher in bergeron.
Last edited by NYYANKS on Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NYYANKS
NDPreps Starter

Postby Fargo314 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:38 pm

north will be pretty good this year I think, probably second in the EDC and when state comes around its within anyones reach (just look at last years state games)
Fargo314

Postby 4for4 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:51 pm

I would also easily take Alex Allen over either of those two. Kel20 it's nice your sticking up for your boy's, but I think YOUR the one who needs to get your posting priviledges taken away. Borr throws meatballs, Quest has no control, and your probably next in line to throw huh? www.mandanpreps.com is what this site should be called. If Mandan could play as well as they talk themselves up, they'd win state every year. Belcourt should be able to put up a fight against Mandan this season.
4for4
NDPreps Starter

Postby Fargo314 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:27 am

ha, that is so true, it was always fun beating up on the good ole mandan boys!!!
Fargo314

Postby kel20Nd » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:37 am

4for4 wrote:I would also easily take Alex Allen over either of those two. Kel20 it's nice your sticking up for your boy's, but I think YOUR the one who needs to get your posting priviledges taken away. Borr throws meatballs, Quest has no control, and your probably next in line to throw huh? http://www.mandanpreps.com is what this site should be called. If Mandan could play as well as they talk themselves up, they'd win state every year. Belcourt should be able to put up a fight against Mandan this season.

Alex Allen ur talking about the guy who couldnt make it out of the second inning against mandan in the state tourny when mandan beat century again just like they did in wda. Thats a joke what did he do this summer sneak his 60 mile an hour fastball against the 12 and 13 year olds that were playing for the As ya and talk about braggin up ur boy. I dont need to brag up Borr and i think he All Wda conference speaks for itself.  I also believe Quast beat fargo twice this summer there FargoHottie. I havent been trying to brag up mandan im just telling everybody that Century pitchin is rough without Wentz. Ive already posted previously with mandan losing so many seniors it will be a tough year for them.  Allen is a bigger chunk then quast by the way quast actually has alittle muscle, that kid is just fat. I dont know where you get the impression he is not accurate, were u there at state when he came in the last 2 innings and shut down century to seel the deal must not have been. I know a couple of innings doesnt say much but he had a really good summer.
Last edited by kel20Nd on Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
kel20Nd

Postby Fargo314 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:50 pm

why do you guys talking about mandan?  they are not good and haven't been good for a long time so lets just keep them out of this discussion...
Fargo314

Postby NDSportsFan » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:44 pm

Please, lets not turn this into a Mandan bashing site, or any other school in the state.  If people want to discuss their school, that is their privledge.  But lets all do it respectfully.  And please lets not bash individual players, besides being against the rules, give the kids credit not everyone can be a star, some just go out and play for the love of the game, or to enjoy their youth and be with their friends, let's not take that enjoyment away from them.

Thank you.;
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby 4for4 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:40 pm

Yah no sense in arguing about who is better or fatter it's pointless. There's still a long shot until the Spring season and we'll just have to see how it plays out.
4for4
NDPreps Starter

Postby kel20Nd » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:30 pm

Fargo314 wrote:why do you guys talking about mandan?  they are not good and haven't been good for a long time so lets just keep them out of this discussion...

You must not no alot about recent years
kel20Nd

Postby Fargo314 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:56 pm

okay please enlighten me about all of your one game upsets...
Fargo314

Postby baseball4 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:14 am

upsets??....3 out of 4 times during the regular season arent upsets...one game by 7, one by 3 and one by 9.....big upsets right there....and 4for4, whoever you are, Quast is ten times the pitcher you will ever be...you may be 17 years old or however and played on the reps this summer and dommed a bunch o 15 and 16 year olds.  Quast was on the hill for the Chiefs as a 16 year old beating some of the best teams in the state, not to mention some of the best in other states as he beat some quality teams during tournament play...Belcourt giving Mandan a good challenge??? give me a break, any bis-man school's jv team could smoke them.  It didn't turn all into a site about Mandan until you guys let it.  Every time someone posts info about Mandan you and everyone else posts negative comments right away...Fargohottie- Mandan not having a program in recent history...2nd in Wda during high shcool last year, havent missed state in legion in for sure the last 5....you're right, thats a horrible team right there....soon as I see 4for4 put up pitching numbers against teams that Quast threw against, than he can start putting him down...but if all you're doing is bashing with no evidence besides oh we beat him one time during the spring season, shut your mouth....The only reason a person from Mandan has to go bashing some Century kid (alex allen for example) is cus they gotta stick up for themselves and fight back a little.  Let the cards play out and then we'll see who has braggin rights, but until then you cant bash anyones skills or ability until you prove it...one summer means a lot experience wise (and I'm sorry 4for4, but beating up on little leaguers isnt the way to acquire it)...no I'm not done yet....this site use to be a quality place to post info about whats going on with different schools, and thanks to some people all its turned into is a bashing zone...I'm never posting on this stupid thing again because no one is ever gonna win, its just continuous arguing about whos better than who and everyone is always gonna give their team props cus thats the way it is....lil people like 4for4 are what ruined it for everybody... Kel20 said Mandan would struggle after the loss of a lot of seniors (a honest decent comment) and right away its all about how bad they were, are, and are going to be...Kel20 could say that about other teams too, he wouldnt have no evidence, but neither does anyone else when they bash Mandan besides we beat them....in baseball (besides your minot and williston) any team can win on any given day, so you could say any win is an upset if it was your team that lost...IM OUT
Last edited by baseball4 on Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
baseball4

Postby Fargo314 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:08 am

i wouldn't be to impressed on beating Quast, throwing 80; its to bad that pitching in the area as really went down with only a few kids hitting above 80 so when you throw stats out there you have to remember that...
Fargo314

Postby 4for4 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:24 am

Who said I was bashing Quast? I actually have respect for the kid, he's never done anything to me. All I said is that he loses control sometimes when he pitches ( From what I've seen.)What are you talking about me throwing against little leaguers? Are you some kind of idiot? I didn't play for the reps last year, and I'm not 17, so get your facts straight buddy.  And I'm not the one who brought Mandan into this, so I don't get where your saying it's people like me who ruin this site, are you kidding me? All I said is that Century should have a better pitching staff than Mandan considering all the guys that threw are returning. Even 2 posts ago I said we should just end the arguing because it's pointless, now your coming on here trying to be Mandan's hero by putting words in my mouth. I already stated it was a joke when I put Mandan after Belcourt and Buelah, only some kind of idiot would be serious about something such as that. I love how you say Mandan needs to fight back when it's your boy Kel20 coming on here saying Ming01 (For example) needs to lose his chat because he would rather have Alex Allen on his team over Borr or Quast. That was his opinion and your boy had to post a stupid comment such as that, You didn't mention anything about that baseball4. Isn't anyone entitled to their own opinion? I think your the one who needs to shut your mouth. At least I see playing time on the field. I'm sure you play a pretty important role as bullpen catcher baseball4.
Last edited by 4for4 on Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
4for4
NDPreps Starter

Postby 4for4 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:26 am

Oh yah I forgot to say............IM OUT
4for4
NDPreps Starter

Postby rep » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:16 am

i'm one more snippy comment away from locking this...either knock off the school-boy playground crap, personal message each other so i don't have to read it or better yet, play nice.
rep

Postby kel20Nd » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:23 pm

How did u try to put an end to this when u tried to cock him about him not playing  which is not true at all he was one of mandans most important players
Last edited by kel20Nd on Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kel20Nd

Postby 4for4 » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:38 pm

Hey I tried putting an end to it because it was getting rediculous, but here comes baseball4 to start it back up again.
4for4
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Class A