Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

HS and Legion ball in ND.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby gunslinger13 » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Who do you think will be the Best Babe Ruth player in 2009 for 15 year olds.
LOVE ME SEXY:P
User avatar
gunslinger13
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby MowingEmDown » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:09 pm

Mitch Scheer- Pitcher/Infielder Casselton
He had a 1.50 ERA last year in the Fargo 13 year old league
He also had a 500 batting AVG.
MowingEmDown
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:20 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby northdakotasports07 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:51 am

if all the players kept track of their LEAGUE stats, there would be much better stats than those.
northdakotasports07
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby deathsrevenge » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:52 am

bitzer young zorn
Last edited by deathsrevenge on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
deathsrevenge
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby The Schwab » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:11 pm

deathsrevenge wrote:most likely this kid outta fargo. last year he through 2 complete games giving up 1 run in a Bismarck tourney. nasty stuff


What kid, the word is THREW.
The Schwab
User avatar
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2914
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:38 am
Location: The Peace Garden State

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby BballFan1307 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:20 pm

Jalen Hashbarger - Hope-Finley, probably wont give up more than 1 or 2 runs all summer.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:34 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby deathsrevenge » Fri May 01, 2009 10:57 am

never heard of him.
Last edited by deathsrevenge on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
deathsrevenge
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby gunslinger13 » Mon May 04, 2009 7:43 pm

Justin beach is a solid player but best player i dont think so id have to go with Nick salentine or andy young both legit short stops who are solid at the plate



Id say Salentine is better
LOVE ME SEXY:P
User avatar
gunslinger13
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby deathsrevenge » Tue May 05, 2009 11:16 am

gunslinger13 wrote:Justin beach is a solid player but best player i dont think so id have to go with Nick salentine or andy young both legit short stops who are solid at the plate



Id say Salentine is better

who is nick salentine? i guarentee justin beach has nastier stuff. sick curveball. i think he throws a splitter or cutter or something like that too. it's nasty also.
deathsrevenge
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby gunslinger13 » Wed May 06, 2009 10:49 am

Nick Salentine is the starting short stop for shanley this year
He throws mid 70s with a good curve and has amazing control
LOVE ME SEXY:P
User avatar
gunslinger13
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby deathsrevenge » Wed May 06, 2009 11:13 am

.
Last edited by deathsrevenge on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deathsrevenge
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby deathsrevenge » Wed May 06, 2009 11:16 am

salentine throws pretty hard
Last edited by deathsrevenge on Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
deathsrevenge
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby gunslinger13 » Wed May 06, 2009 4:50 pm

yes ryan scheely has a better curve
and im not sure if uv noticed this post is Best babe ruth player not best pitcher or best curve
LOVE ME SEXY:P
User avatar
gunslinger13
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby northdakotasports07 » Wed May 06, 2009 6:23 pm

deathsrevenge wrote:
gunslinger13 wrote:Nick Salentine is the starting short stop for shanley this year
He throws mid 70s with a good curve and has amazing control


gunslinger13, you seriously think nick salentine is a better pitcher than beach?


ok guys lets compare salentines varsity stats to beach's freshman stats..little different competition and i beleive they'll both be on the same team this summer so that will show.
northdakotasports07
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby deathsrevenge » Wed May 06, 2009 7:05 pm

northdakotasports07 wrote:
deathsrevenge wrote:
gunslinger13 wrote:Nick Salentine is the starting short stop for shanley this year
He throws mid 70s with a good curve and has amazing control


gunslinger13, you seriously think nick salentine is a better pitcher than beach?


ok guys lets compare salentines varsity stats to beach's freshman stats..little different competition and i beleive they'll both be on the same team this summer so that will show.


HEY GUYS. TOO BAD SHEELY IS A SOPHMORE! HIS CURVE IS WAY BETTTTER ANYWAYS.
deathsrevenge
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby xriotmakerx » Fri May 08, 2009 10:03 pm

gettin some love from deathsrevenge....thanks man
xriotmakerx
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 11:03 am

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby northdakotasports07 » Sun May 10, 2009 11:29 am

xriotmakerx wrote:gettin some love from deathsrevenge....thanks man


him being a sophomore doesnt mean beach is the best player? if scheely was a freshman he wouldnt even be the best player out of the freshman.
northdakotasports07
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby xriotmakerx » Sun May 10, 2009 1:03 pm

northdakotasports07 wrote:
xriotmakerx wrote:gettin some love from deathsrevenge....thanks man


him being a sophomore doesnt mean beach is the best player? if scheely was a freshman he wouldnt even be the best player out of the freshman.


salentine...they were talking about my curve vs. scheely's curve
xriotmakerx
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 11:03 am

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby wfcenterfielder2 » Mon May 11, 2009 2:27 pm

okay yeah rite you have salentine or beach come and try to pitch varsity for wf south or north nah that wont happen salentine and beach are not that good
wfcenterfielder2
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby xriotmakerx » Tue May 12, 2009 10:08 am

wfcenterfielder2 wrote:okay yeah rite you have salentine or beach come and try to pitch varsity for wf south or north nah that wont happen salentine and beach are not that good


salentine pitches for shanley varsity.
xriotmakerx
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 11:03 am

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby wfcenterfielder2 » Thu May 14, 2009 1:01 pm

yah man shanley varsity lets see him try and come pitch varsity for south and wf or maybe north that wont happen
wfcenterfielder2
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby gunslinger13 » Fri May 22, 2009 11:13 am

they definetly dont have the hardest throwers. they have the best 1 2 starters i will give them that
LOVE ME SEXY:P
User avatar
gunslinger13
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:28 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby 112233 » Wed May 27, 2009 12:30 pm

What about any good Grand Forks kids?
112233
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:31 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby northdakotasports07 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:01 am

wfcenterfielder2 wrote:yah man shanley varsity lets see him try and come pitch varsity for south and wf or maybe north that wont happen


what do you mean "yah shanley varsity" didnt they get 4th in state? didnt they beat south twice? didnt they beat north twice.? didnt they beat west fargo in the EDC tourney.? you cant even compare west fargo to those teams because west fargo didnt even make it to state? your comparing a better team (shanley) to a worse team (west fargo). it doesnt make sense.
northdakotasports07
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Re: Best Babe Ruth Player in 2009

Postby tarheels420 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:02 am

northdakotasports07 wrote:
wfcenterfielder2 wrote:yah man shanley varsity lets see him try and come pitch varsity for south and wf or maybe north that wont happen


what do you mean "yah shanley varsity" didnt they get 4th in state? didnt they beat south twice? didnt they beat north twice.? didnt they beat west fargo in the EDC tourney.? you cant even compare west fargo to those teams because west fargo didnt even make it to state? your comparing a better team (shanley) to a worse team (west fargo). it doesnt make sense.



wowza. wfcenterfielder? talkin his own team up a bit eh? west fargo didnt make it to state and your comparing them to better teams? ndsports07 is exactly correct. get your stuff straight
tarheels420
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:29 am

Next

Return to Baseball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron