Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

HS and Legion ball in ND.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby alex8592 » Wed May 07, 2008 4:12 pm

who will be some of the top power hitters in the state for babe ruth
alex8592
 

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby ndplayer35 » Wed May 07, 2008 8:22 pm

Trevor Justensen he will hit atleast 5 bombs his got power
ndplayer35
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby baseball07 » Sat May 10, 2008 12:41 am

Im holding tanner borlaug to at least 5 also..he hit a deep one this spring that went about 375 in beulah..and with metal bats and hazens short feild i think he will hit quite a few homers. jeff rassmusen of washburn will hit a couple of them also.
baseball07
 

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby mrm » Thu May 15, 2008 7:14 pm

Brady Schwan from Surrey hit 6 homeruns last year. One in babe ruth and 5 in legion.
mrm
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu May 08, 2008 8:47 pm

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby thatguy422 » Fri May 16, 2008 2:03 pm

mrm wrote:Brady Schwan from Surrey hit 6 homeruns last year. One in babe ruth and 5 in legion.


Actually it was 7 haha. He had 2 in the same game in babe ruth, and 5 in legion.
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby WhiteSnake » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:26 pm

baseball07 wrote:Im holding tanner borlaug to at least 5 also..he hit a deep one this spring that went about 375 in beulah..and with metal bats and hazens short feild i think he will hit quite a few homers. jeff rassmusen of washburn will hit a couple of them also.


That homer was against belcourt but a homer none the less on a team in which he has 1 of the 3 hit this year. But uhhh word on the street is that he's really like 19 years old...just what i heard
You're either first, or you're last
User avatar
WhiteSnake
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:21 am

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby brockstar41 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:29 pm

Brady Schwan and Tyler Ust. Both are pure hitters that can also crush the ball.
brockstar41
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:43 pm

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby alex8592 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:37 am

Ok well ur word about tanner being 19 is deffinatly wrond his b day was on the sec of may when he turned 16 so he made the babe ruth cut off by one day but as of now tanner dose not have any homeruns in the two games hazen has played
WhiteSnake wrote:
baseball07 wrote:Im holding tanner borlaug to at least 5 also..he hit a deep one this spring that went about 375 in beulah..and with metal bats and hazens short feild i think he will hit quite a few homers. jeff rassmusen of washburn will hit a couple of them also.


That homer was against belcourt but a homer none the less on a team in which he has 1 of the 3 hit this year. But uhhh word on the street is that he's really like 19 years old...just what i heard
alex8592
 

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby alex8592 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:42 am

Barfield from Hazen has two homeruns in two games played
alex8592
 

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby thatguy422 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:07 am

brockstar41 wrote:Brady Schwan and Tyler Ust. Both are pure hitters that can also crush the ball.


Tyler Ust is from MPCG right? they were at red willow weren't they? what number was he?
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby cubsfan » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:19 am

thatguy422 wrote:
brockstar41 wrote:Brady Schwan and Tyler Ust. Both are pure hitters that can also crush the ball.


Tyler Ust is from MPCG right? they were at red willow weren't they? what number was he?

12
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:29 am
Location: North Dakota USA

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby BballFan1307 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:15 pm

Jalen Hashbarger of FSHP hit one out to straight away center in hope the other day into the wind
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:34 pm

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby thatguy422 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:49 pm

cubsfan wrote:
thatguy422 wrote:
brockstar41 wrote:Brady Schwan and Tyler Ust. Both are pure hitters that can also crush the ball.


Tyler Ust is from MPCG right? they were at red willow weren't they? what number was he?

12


that's what I thought, I was talking to someone at the tournament while I was watching him play and they said he had already had 3 homeruns in babe ruth
thatguy422
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 333
Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 10:40 pm

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby Saucesauer » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:51 pm

alex8592 wrote:Barfield from Hazen has two homeruns in two games played

HAHA he struck out 4 or 5 times today aginst washburn, i think he made contact with 1 ball fouling it off, not to mention he got tossed after a awful pitching performance, i dont want to be that guy but his attitude at his age needs to change fast i hope it does.
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1112
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:26 pm

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby baseball07 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:32 am

Saucesauer wrote:
alex8592 wrote:Barfield from Hazen has two homeruns in two games played

HAHA he struck out 4 or 5 times today aginst washburn, i think he made contact with 1 ball fouling it off, not to mention he got tossed after a awful pitching performance, i dont want to be that guy but his attitude at his age needs to change fast i hope it does.


Sorry to say but barfield is better than anyone on washburns team besided rassumsen..i dont think you should be the one talking and yes i agree with the horrible pitching performance but hazen did end up winning that game which shows you that if hazen can throw anyone who can throw strikes that they are going to end up winning the game..they have to solid of a lineup to score less than 8 runs a game
baseball07
 

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby SoxFan15 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:48 pm

Who's Barfield?
User avatar
SoxFan15
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:39 pm

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby Twinzfan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:03 pm

tate aronson is hitting .540 with 2 bombs and 15 triples and 23 doubles and 22 solen bases he is one of the best hitters in the state.....also colton anderson is hitting .570 with 2 bombs and many extra base hits he is a great power hitter.......dakota prarie is a good team if they hit the ball, have desent pitching and play defense the only team in the state that has a chance to beat them will be velva.....they play lisbon first round and they are throwing colton anderson who throws gas they are a very good team when they hit the ball
Twinzfan
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby Twinzfan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:10 pm

dylan gillett hit a bomb in hope.....dead center at least 350 ft with the wind blowing in from center......jalen hashbarger got close but not quite enough....colton anderson put on on the cage they hit them back to back off the same pitcher dp is fricking great....if they hit the ball very well
Twinzfan
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:31 pm

Re: Top Power hitters in Babe Ruth for 2008

Postby BballFan1307 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:31 pm

hahaha. gillet and andersons home runs in hope were off a 13 year old pitching the second time in his entire life haha. don't make them sound like they are barry bonds. DP is a very good hitting team yes, but they seemed to have trouble solving foss in the first game against hope. Talking about Power Hitters Jalen Hashbarger is batting 575 with 6 home runs and about 30 extra base hits.
BballFan1307
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1109
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:34 pm


Return to Baseball

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron