High School Baseball

HS and Legion ball in ND.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

High School Baseball

Postby cubsfan » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:15 pm

Practice starts tomorrow and we are supposed to get some snow tonight. Don't ya just love North DAkota :?:
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: High School Baseball

Postby The stokker » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:01 pm

i love it actually hate it. i was getting my hopes up with the 50 degreed days then it snows and its 20 degrees.... booo mother nature
The stokker

Postby baseball » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:30 pm

ive never played outside on the first day of practice....its always been in the gym. push the bleachers in and thats where the pitcher and catcher get reps (with a wood mound with the height and slope of a regular mound). picthing machine and soft balls on one half of the gym taking batting practice with the other half for ground balls (kinda) and messing around. we were usually lucky to get outside more then 3 times before the first game.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndfan » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:41 pm

baseball wrote:ive never played outside on the first day of practice....its always been in the gym. push the bleachers in and thats where the pitcher and catcher get reps (with a wood mound with the height and slope of a regular mound). picthing machine and soft balls on one half of the gym taking batting practice with the other half for ground balls (kinda) and messing around. we were usually lucky to get outside more then 3 times before the first game.

I hear ya baseball, my senior year mother nature sucked @ss and so did are baseball field cause it couldn't take any kind of rain with out making a puddle. If I remember right we didn't play a single home game and we were suppose to host regionals to but they got held in a different spot each day cause of weather. Mother Nature not cool in North Dakota!!
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Return to Baseball