Who's the best quarterbacks in AAA

The teams in Class AAA

Re: Who's the best quarterbacks in AAA

Postby bighouse » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:53 pm

coyle from mandan, he did awesome last year and he should just get better this year
bighouse
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indy5 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:48 pm

go maji wrote:riders, first of all, ruturning players is not getting better . Minot actually replaced their poorer players with better players. Second, if anything the calls were going Mandan's way. Not many people know this but Minot had a 15-0 lead until they gave it up. This year, Minot has a QB that can move the ball down the field in more than one way. So, if Minot can get up like last year, I have a hard time believing that they would giv it up.
That is all i'm trying to say.
Should be a great game though.

Max Murphy was pretty athletic in his own right last year. He just didn't get to run a spread system like Yanosko does. I don't think it's fair to say he could only move it down the field one way.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby riders01 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:12 pm

go maji wrote:riders, first of all, ruturning players is not getting better . Minot actually replaced their poorer players with better players. Second, if anything the calls were going Mandan's way. Not many people know this but Minot had a 15-0 lead until they gave it up. This year, Minot has a QB that can move the ball down the field in more than one way. So, if Minot can get up like last year, I have a hard time believing that they would giv it up.
That is all i'm trying to say.
Should be a great game though.

So you're saying a year of experience under their belt doesn't make them better?? That makes sense
riders01
NDPreps Reserve

Postby balla45 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:46 pm

I think I'll be at this Minot@Mandan game.

I think Janz, Coyle, and Westby are three of the top skill players in the state. Marcellais on the line is an animal as well.

Also a fan of Fitzsimmons in the secondary.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby bighouse » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:43 am

I will tell you williston almost came back and beat minot. Willistons QB threw all over minots corners and if Williston can do that Mandan will have a hay day and beat them. I know Mandan improved more than Minot did
bighouse
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ballahalic » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:15 pm

Kameron giffey, fn he didn't do so well against Minot but he's getting back in his groove from his year off a year ago
Ballahalic
NDPreps Rookie

Postby beast_mode » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:06 pm

go maji wrote:How bout Alex Yanosko from Minot High. He is probably the most athletic QB in the state.

Devin Coyle = More athletic and better all around QB
beast_mode
NDPreps Rookie

Previous

Return to AAA