Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophomore)

The teams in Class AAA

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby gvmearees » Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:57 pm

His talents are running, passing needs lots of work.
gvmearees
NDPreps Reserve

Postby go maji » Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:55 am

True, but he has a heck of an arm.
go maji
NDPreps All-State

Postby ieatqbforbreakfast » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:57 am

FSH's Joe Mehrer is going to be a dominant force on the o-line the next few years started this year as a sophomore and is 6'3'' 285 pounds
ieatqbforbreakfast
NDPreps Rookie

Postby MoSiouxFan » Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Devils Lake had an undefeated 7th grade team last fall.
MoSiouxFan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby koldman18 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:50 pm

What about the EDC? anyone know anything about them for young guys? Because last year North and Davies both had very young teams.
koldman18
NDPreps Reserve

Postby deerhunter » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:20 pm

The Scrimmage Saturday BHS Sophomore’s continued to look as strong as their undefeated (freshman) season last year. Jon Tharalson, Jacob Schulz, Hayden Gibson and Alex Seibel all look stronger and faster than last year.
Tharalson looks stronger than ever and he has gotten big he will be hard for any sophmore offensive line to slow down let alone stop. Gibson still looks better overall at QB than the Feeney (freshman) kid from Century although Feeney is a very good athlete. Gibson continues to throw hard and accurate and Schulz still has those great hands with size and great speed to compliment the package he just sems to catch everything thrown his way, Gibson and he should make a great combo this year again. Alex Seibel is just a horse, he will be hard to stop for years to come. He reminds me of a bowling ball hitting the pins, the defense just seems to get cleared out of the way. Dubord, Keller, and Rohlfs are alos looking very strong again this year. Should be another great year for BHS.

Century should be much better with Dalton Feeney if they use him right; Chris Kraft looks to be the better all around QB, while Feeney would look great in the back field. Chris Kraft’s speed and arm still look great from the scrimmage and practices I have seen and he has a great head on his shoulders.

I believe that all the sophmores mentioned here were Academic Award Winners in their respective schools last year, athletic talent and brains are a great combination, these 2 schools should be very excited for the forseeable future.
deerhunter
NDPreps Reserve

Postby koldman18 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Since we have a few games done with who looks good for young guys?
EDC:
WDA:
Lets get players from both sides of the state no one sided comments for WDA or EDC
koldman18
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bighouse » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:07 pm

Dickinson has a sophomore kicker who is pretty good. He kicked a 30 and 36 yard field goals against century
bighouse
NDPreps Starter

Postby deerhunter » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:04 pm

Watched CHS and BHS Sophmores last night. Jon Tharalson looked great on Defense and Hayden Gibson to Jacob Schulz has been a strong combination in the air all year. Schulz has had some good yards after the catch too. Noah Dubord looks about unstoppable, he ran all over CHS last night. I was disappointed in the Feeney kid from CHS he looked pretty average at best last night, I was hoping to see more from him. I noticed that Chris Kraft was absent from Century roster and was told he was full time on varsity, he is a great athelet and should preform well for them the next 2 1/2 years. I also liked the play of Connor Roseneau last night for a lttle guy he was pretty scrapping. West Fargo's sophmore line looked very big and strong when I saw them, sorry no names but they look like they will be tough in the future.
deerhunter
NDPreps Reserve

Postby YourCrazy00 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 am

What is the defensive back units looking like for these younger teams? Also good recievers? Any good 1 on 1 match-ups? deerhunter you know a lot of facts about Bismarck teams, what will the future bring?
YourCrazy00
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to AAA