Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophomore)

The teams in Class AAA

Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophomore)

Postby YourCrazy00 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Has anyone heard anything about any standout young players?
YourCrazy00
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby bighouse » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:59 am

Michael Cherwinski as runningback for dickinson high
bighouse
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:51 am

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby YourCrazy00 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:32 pm

I saw him play in a game last year and i thought he did really well, he is a very athletic kid.
I actually heard that Bismarck High and Century had some pretty good freshman this year.
YourCrazy00
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby Ballahalic » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Avery Thompson is a qb from Fargo north he was another name in the fight for the starting job for this year, Seth brenneman he's a very fast and athletic linebacker at north as a sophomore
Ballahalic
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby YourCrazy00 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:06 pm

The Bismarck High freshman team is a very good team. BHS looks to have a couple pretty promising seasons in the next few years. Century's freshman are pretty good too, but they were unable to top Bismarck's score when they played each other. Century has one loss, while Bismarck stays undefeated. I have seen a few games of each, and the dominating factor is that BHS has a phenominal line and defense, which is obviously a big difference maker.
YourCrazy00
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby YourCrazy00 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:07 pm

10 Freshman from BHS were moved up to practice varsity, and dress for the playoffs. Eight of them got in the Williston game. Alex Seibel recorded 3 tackles, Brody Rohlfs had 1, and J.D. Tollefson got in at corner and played the fade ball pretty well against Cundiff. On offense all 8 of 10 got in towards the end. They all played JV earlier in the week, and all played well. Schulz had a nice TD catch from TE, and everyone else played good also. BHS and CHS both have bright futures.
YourCrazy00
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby T$$ » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Dalton Feeney will has the potential to be very good. I think he is an 8th grader right now. He's an Esley Thorton level athlete in multiple sports
T$$
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby Indy5 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:33 pm

T$$ wrote:Dalton Feeney will has the potential to be very good. I think he is an 8th grader right now. He's an Esley Thorton level athlete in multiple sports

There are a lot of kids like that in junior high that end up not being that great in high school. They just developed faster growing up.
User avatar
Indy5
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Northwest ND

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby balla45 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:50 pm

Let's wait until Dalton at least reaches his freshman season.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer, President/Coach 17u Boys
North Dakota Phenom AAU
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~It does not take talent to hustle!
User avatar
balla45
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3723
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Bismarck, North Dakota USA

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby FootballFinatic » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:31 am

Kolton Larson of minot... 1st all state as a freshman?
FootballFinatic
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:15 am

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby T$$ » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:01 am

balla45 wrote:Let's wait until Dalton at least reaches his freshman season.

Baller45, I disagree with you here as I am just posting on the topic. He will be really good.
T$$
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby balla45 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:04 am

Trust me, I am well aware of Dalton's skill level in a variety of sports. I say we wait until he decides where he is going to go to high school first though.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer, President/Coach 17u Boys
North Dakota Phenom AAU
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~It does not take talent to hustle!
User avatar
balla45
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3723
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Bismarck, North Dakota USA

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby demons12345 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:28 am

balla45 wrote:Trust me, I am well aware of Dalton's skill level in a variety of sports. I say we wait until he decides where he is going to go to high school first though.

Is there any doubt where he will go? I can't see him going to Century. You might have inside knowledge so I don't know but BHS seems like a likely destination.
demons12345
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:09 pm

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby balla45 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:31 am

It will be interesting to find out and see I guess. I'm trying to avoid commenting on any young kids.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer, President/Coach 17u Boys
North Dakota Phenom AAU
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~It does not take talent to hustle!
User avatar
balla45
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 3723
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:46 pm
Location: Bismarck, North Dakota USA

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby qbkilla26 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Ballahalic wrote:Avery Thompson is a qb from Fargo north he was another name in the fight for the starting job for this year, Seth brenneman he's a very fast and athletic linebacker at north as a sophomore

Brenneman played both ways this year along with another sophmore derek pladson. North had 3 sophmores playing on offense and 4 who started on defense. they look very promising for the future years. they only had 5 seniors this year so they should be able to come back stronger than last year.
qbkilla26
NDPreps Rookie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:51 am

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby bighouse » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:55 am

if thats the case dickinson should be a powerhouse there whole team was sophmores :lol:
bighouse
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:51 am

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby In_the_Know » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Anybody know about the upcoming Fargo South players? There were two middle schools that fed into Fargo South for years. Now that Davies is open it has split up the schools and one feeds into South and the other into Davies. I noticed they were really down this year compared to the past 5 years and I wonder if it a sign of things to come.

Word on the street is most of the talent for the Fargo South teams the past years came out of Discovery Middle School. Discovery middle school is now the feeder school for Davies High School. I have watched some of Souths JV and Carl Bens middle school football teams and they have struggled a lot. I wonder if Souths dominate years are behind them? South has phenomenal coaches but only so much you can do when the talent isn't there.
In_the_Know
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby Indy5 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:10 pm

In_the_Know wrote:Anybody know about the upcoming Fargo South players? There were two middle schools that fed into Fargo South for years. Now that Davies is open it has split up the schools and one feeds into South and the other into Davies. I noticed they were really down this year compared to the past 5 years and I wonder if it a sign of things to come.

Word on the street is most of the talent for the Fargo South teams the past years came out of Discovery Middle School. Discovery middle school is now the feeder school for Davies High School. I have watched some of Souths JV and Carl Bens middle school football teams and they have struggled a lot. I wonder if Souths dominate years are behind them? South has phenomenal coaches but only so much you can do when the talent isn't there.

I heard from a relative in fargo that south is in trouble with their location. They have no room to expand. All the expansion will be in the davies district.
User avatar
Indy5
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Northwest ND

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby deerhunter » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:39 pm

BHS Running Back's for the Freshman were Alex Seibel and Noah Dubord averaged a couple hundred yards per game.
Recievers Jacob Schulz stood out with some unbelievable catch's a great vertical jumper and solid hands. Brody Rohlf's and JD Tollefson were right there too.
QB Hayden Gibson Strong arm and a great head on his shoulders, Dad did a great job here.
John Tharldson a rock solid starter both ways at D End and O Tackle or Tight End a quick starter with lots of misdirection and hard to tackle.

These kids look good for BHS for the next three years.
This Team went 8-0 with at least 36 points in every game and very few points given up.
User avatar
deerhunter
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby go maji » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:57 am

Indy5 wrote:
In_the_Know wrote:Anybody know about the upcoming Fargo South players? There were two middle schools that fed into Fargo South for years. Now that Davies is open it has split up the schools and one feeds into South and the other into Davies. I noticed they were really down this year compared to the past 5 years and I wonder if it a sign of things to come.

Word on the street is most of the talent for the Fargo South teams the past years came out of Discovery Middle School. Discovery middle school is now the feeder school for Davies High School. I have watched some of Souths JV and Carl Bens middle school football teams and they have struggled a lot. I wonder if Souths dominate years are behind them? South has phenomenal coaches but only so much you can do when the talent isn't there.

I heard from a relative in fargo that south is in trouble with their location. They have no room to expand. All the expansion will be in the davies district.



Fargo South should quit complaining. They have the largest H.S. in the state anyway. If they can't find talent in that district , they don't deserve to contend.
go maji
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:01 pm
Location: Minot, North Dakota

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby Indy5 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:00 pm

go maji wrote:
Indy5 wrote:
In_the_Know wrote:Anybody know about the upcoming Fargo South players? There were two middle schools that fed into Fargo South for years. Now that Davies is open it has split up the schools and one feeds into South and the other into Davies. I noticed they were really down this year compared to the past 5 years and I wonder if it a sign of things to come.

Word on the street is most of the talent for the Fargo South teams the past years came out of Discovery Middle School. Discovery middle school is now the feeder school for Davies High School. I have watched some of Souths JV and Carl Bens middle school football teams and they have struggled a lot. I wonder if Souths dominate years are behind them? South has phenomenal coaches but only so much you can do when the talent isn't there.

I heard from a relative in fargo that south is in trouble with their location. They have no room to expand. All the expansion will be in the davies district.



Fargo South should quit complaining. They have the largest H.S. in the state anyway. If they can't find talent in that district , they don't deserve to contend.

First off, he lives in the North district so South isn't complaining. Secondly, South isn't that big after the split.

By the way, you should be easy with your talk cause Minot is the second biggest school in the state and hasn't won anything in a long time.
User avatar
Indy5
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:21 pm
Location: Northwest ND

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby deerhunter » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:06 pm

That might change, Minot has a talented class of Freshman both Football and Basketball. Young men like Bosh, Larson and Repnow will help make them contenders in both sports in the future. (not from Minot or that area but have seen these young men play)
User avatar
deerhunter
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:20 pm

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby go maji » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:09 am

Larson is on the Varsity team this year. I doubt he'll start. Haven't heard of he other two. But from a neutral source, sounds like a promising future.
go maji
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:01 pm
Location: Minot, North Dakota

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby babyjames6 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:02 am

Anthony Cook of Jamestown is very fast at runningback and will do great things for Jamestown. Matt Grounds is the QB and is a streckey player
babyjames6
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: Up-Coming Lower Classes(etc. 8th grade, Freshman, Sophom

Postby FanOfFootball » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Alex Yanosko QB at Minot, word is they are going to be passing a lot more next year and really letting him showcase his talents.
FanOfFootball
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Next

Return to AAA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest