All WDA

The teams in Class AAA

All WDA

Postby Smash » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:29 pm

With the regular season winding down and the playoffs in a few short weeks. Who do you think should be on the WDA all conference team?
Smash
NDPreps Reserve

Re: All WDA

Postby bigfella285 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:23 pm

offense:wentz qb, nelson g, schwartskopf g, russell c, perez t, zinke te, janz wr, wingebach wr, mann rb, jahner fb. i might have spelled some of these wrong.
Defense: Talmadge de, Keck dt, Nelson dt, any of centurys d-line. wentz ss, thats all i can think of off the top of my head. sorry if i spelled any of them wrong again.
bigfella285
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Wild Wolves » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:01 am

Perez is who I was thinking of in the other thread.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby king markus » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Offense- QB- Wentz, RB-Mann T- The really big guy from dicky, cant remeber his name. T- Deion Paulson G-Conrad Schwartzkopf, G-Nick Nelson C- Meyer Bohn, TE-Janz, WR-Moody, WR-Wingenbach, FB-Jahner

Defense- DE-Downing, DE- Bohn DT- Nelson, DT- Schwarskopf, LB-Casey Axtman LB- Erdman LB-Vogel SS-Wentz

BTW- Talmadge is really over rated if you watch him... also very cheap.... so has pretty much no shot of coaches voting fo him.
king markus
NDPreps Reserve

Postby demonfan14 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:37 pm

king markus wrote:Offense- QB- Wentz, RB-Mann T- The really big guy from dicky, cant remeber his name. T- Deion Paulson G-Conrad Schwartzkopf, G-Nick Nelson C- Meyer Bohn, TE-Janz, WR-Moody, WR-Wingenbach, FB-Jahner

Defense- DE-Downing, DE- Bohn DT- Nelson, DT- Schwarskopf, LB-Casey Axtman LB- Erdman LB-Vogel SS-Wentz

BTW- Talmadge is really over rated if you watch him... also very cheap.... so has pretty much no shot of coaches voting fo him.

janz is a receiver not a tight end
demonfan14
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ThunderDMN » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:39 pm

talmadge is not overrated, he is not that strong but he is very quick and fundamentally sound. he is good and deserves to be on this list.
ThunderDMN
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sendempackin » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:50 pm

ThunderDMN wrote:talmadge is not overrated, he is not that strong but he is very quick and fundamentally sound. he is good and deserves to be on this list.

hes not that great. watch film on him sometime. he stands straight up everyplay. everynow and then he gets lucky. he is a very cheap player and talks too much and cant back it up.
sendempackin
NDPreps Reserve

Postby chosen_one » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:09 am

the system is rigged
chosen_one
NDPreps Reserve

Postby DSCP1 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:00 pm

it means absoultely nothing to be all wda, i mean if marcus fearing and jordan lynch throw more interceptions then touchdowns and the Lupo kid throws like 12 interceptions become all wda, it doesnt mean anything really, all state does, but wda system is a joke. And talmadge is good, but just because he's cheep doesn t make him not good, he's not the best but to say he's not good is just hating
DSCP1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Smash » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:02 pm

DSCP1 wrote:it means absoultely nothing to be all wda, i mean if marcus fearing and jordan lynch throw more interceptions then touchdowns and the Lupo kid throws like 12 interceptions become all wda, it doesnt mean anything really, all state does, but wda system is a joke. And talmadge is good, but just because he's cheep doesn t make him not good, he's not the best but to say he's not good is just hating

Lynch had around 800 rushing yards in a triple option offense that is why he got all wda
Smash
NDPreps Reserve

Postby bisonvsfightingsioux » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Who was all WDA never did see it in he paper
bisonvsfightingsioux
NDPreps Rookie

Postby babyjames236 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Smash wrote:
DSCP1 wrote:it means absoultely nothing to be all wda, i mean if marcus fearing and jordan lynch throw more interceptions then touchdowns and the Lupo kid throws like 12 interceptions become all wda, it doesnt mean anything really, all state does, but wda system is a joke. And talmadge is good, but just because he's cheep doesn t make him not good, he's not the best but to say he's not good is just hating

Lynch had around 800 rushing yards in a triple option offense that is why he got all wda

he got all state cause of his punting not running for 800 yards he was all WDA punter
Left hand, right hand, it doesn’t matter. I’m amphibious.
babyjames236
NDPreps Starter

Return to AAA