Best Kickers in the West

The teams in Class AAA

Best Kickers in the West

Postby Schmidty22 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:49 am

In my opinion Zack Haakedahl is the best kicker in the west I have personally seen this guy kick one in from 60 yards.
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Re: Best Kickers in the West

Postby goteam11 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:15 am

Schmidty22 wrote:In my opinion Zack Haakedahl is the best kicker in the west I have personally seen this guy kick one in from 60 yards.

SHUT UP
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby Schmidty22 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:23 am

I'm not kidding dude I have seen him do it no joke.
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby magicmorman » Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:59 pm

shut up?! are you kidding me. haakedahl won century's game against fargo tonight. beat that
Mormon Hill’ had been long designated ‘as the place in which countless treasures were buried
magicmorman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby yellowsquash » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:12 pm

i would have to agree with you morman. he kicked the game winner against very tough West Fargo. but that #4 kid from century, dont know his name but he is a solid safety. very talented
yellowsquash
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Schmidty22 » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:03 am

Joey Fuher is that #4 and yes he is a solid safety he should have had 2 picks ast night.
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Perfect Storm09 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Hawk is a fantastic kicker. But look out for BIG DEX BEAZY (Werner) on the rise as the nation's top kicker
"I don't know how many years I can steal this many bags, so I figure I've got to get 'em now."
The Perfect Storm09
NDPreps Reserve

Postby powercat » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:16 am

not sure how serious this topic was meant to be, but on a serious note what inch block is he kicking off of for fgs and pats?.... If he is using a 2inch block he should absolutely switch to a 1 inch. Also there is a is a big difference in kicking a 23 yard field goal to go ahead with over a minute left and hitting a 40 yard field goal as time expire to win the game. Also if you want to get noticed to colleges, in season performance doesn't mean as much as actually getting a ranking from a prestigious kicking camp like Kohl or Sailer.
powercat
NDPreps Starter

Postby powercat » Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:00 am

well after actually watching a century game i think it is safe to say he is NOT the best kicker in the west. He missed his first 3 pats (2 of which barely got 3 feet off the ground). And it is strange that he can make a 60 yard field goal with 3 steps but his kick offs with multiple steps were only going 50-55 yards. Not to mention that he was wearing 1 long blue sock and no sock on his other leg....looked absolutely redic. All other century players were wearing 2 long white socks but he is too cool i guess. Also at jamestown's field there is a net when you kick in the south direction. His pat he made in the direction was about 10 feet up that net. Seeing as i kicked for jamestown last year i have kicked many a football over that net which is an additional 20 feet up from pat range . And my long in practice is around 51 or 52 so im guessing he hasnt even come close to 60.
powercat
NDPreps Starter

Postby Schmidty22 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:23 am

If your so good why don't you come and have a kick off with Zack.
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indy5 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:38 pm

Schmidty22 wrote:If your so good why don't you come and have a kick off with Zack.

Cause every adult wants to go have a kickoff with a high school kid that probably isn't in the same town as him. :roll:
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Return to AAA