Fargo Davies at VCSU team camp

The teams in Class AAA

Fargo Davies at VCSU team camp

Postby 3nout » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Just curious as to how Davies did last week at team camp. Are things coming together? What are some strengths/weaknesses?
3nout
NDPreps Starter

Re: Fargo Davies at VCSU team camp

Postby SouthPlaya72 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:52 am

They looked terrible. They got their butts kicked but i guess they looked better then everyone thought they would but their next couple seasons will be really rough in a few years they will start to compete. but next year they will not win a single game
SouthPlaya72
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Indy5 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:44 pm

SouthPlaya72 wrote:They looked terrible. They got their butts kicked but i guess they looked better then everyone thought they would but their next couple seasons will be really rough in a few years they will start to compete. but next year they will not win a single game

I'd be willing to bet they win a game. And this sounds like a little bit of sour grapes coming from someone from South(if your name is correct)
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby Defender28 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:57 pm

I second Indy they will probably win a game but isnt Davies gonna be mostly underclassmen anyways. It always takes time to develop team continuity even with talent youre not gonna look good if you arent on the same page. Let them have an offseason or time to mesh and they should be alright... not a championship team but alright
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Return to AAA