2010 defenses best to worst

The teams in Class AAA

2010 defenses best to worst

Postby hype5-0 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:22 am

Who do you think will have the best and worst defenses for the 2010 season in the west and east? Who will be some of the players to watch for, linebackers, DBs, and lineman? Anyone got any ideas?
hype5-0
NDPreps Rookie

Re: 2010 defenses best to worst

Postby joejack77 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:00 am

i would have to say the bismarck schools would have to be the top somewhere.
joejack77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby joejack77 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:10 pm

wda
1. bismarck
2. century
3. minot
4. Mandan
5. Dickinson
6. Williston
and maybe flip century and bismarck.centurys better against the run. and maybe move mandan up 1 spot. idk for sure tho. idk about the east.
joejack77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby schmiddy101 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:57 pm

better against the run...hm.... bismarck had the best defense last year in the state....i dont think they had one 100 yard rusher against them all year....i dont even think any team got to 100 yards on the ground against them....the pass is what hurt them a little bit last year...definately not the run
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:40 pm

Joe, come on now, Century gave up about 300 yards against the run when they played bismarck and thats not good
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby joejack77 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:59 pm

ya it wasnt good. we should have made some adjustments like bismarck did at half time. but thats why u guys win a bunch of games.ur coaching staff makes adjustments. our dont really
joejack77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby balla45 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:18 pm

Will you be playing high school football next year? If you are, I would stop posting. You just called out your coaching staff on a public forum. Not a wise decision.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby iluvit » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:42 pm

hahaha deffinatly not so then i wonder if you knew you were going to lose all these years why go to century? People go to Bismarck because they want to win, bottom line. And i just dont understand why go to a school were you know you are going to lose to a cross town rival. Im not saying that is the case, but that is what you make it seem like.
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby Defender28 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:58 pm

Cause it is closed enrollment you cant pick and choose anymore. And it was never the fact that we were constantly behind the 8 ball. We just had some bad calls and missed adjustments. And schmiddy BHS didnt have 300 rushing yards... they had 212 and only 73 of those yards were in the first half. So that shows how Century missed the adjustments.
It also takes alot of pride to go to century and put with all the crap that everyone says. So kudos to you joe for speaking your mind. If you havent notice Century guys dont make topics to try and talk themselves up
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Defender28 wrote:It also takes alot of pride to go to century and put with all the crap that everyone says. So kudos to you joe for speaking your mind. If you havent notice Century guys dont make topics to try and talk themselves up

probably one of the funniest things i have heard on this message board in a while.... you ever looked at the track or basketball forums on this site? or even football a couple of years back? century people come on here and talk themselves just as much as the kids from bismarck high or any other school does. you don't think that the post's about Jesse " The BIrd Man" Kartes being the best 3 point shooter in the wda when he shot 26% from 3 was talking themselves up, or the post's about cenutry athletes winning state in every event in track is talking themselves up? I realize that these are different sports but it still happens on this site.
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:22 pm

That being said bismarck high is returning 2 of its 3 starters on the defensive line and a lot of kids who saw a lot of varsity minutes on the d-line, also returning vogel at LB, they are going to lose winkles, skye miller, and pascua at LB's which is going to hurt, but with a like BHS who has the ability to reload they should be able to find quality athletes to fill those holes, also BHS's defense is geared around stopping the run and their d-cordinator hates nothing more than when teams run on them so i believe they will be right up there in rush defense again this year, i personally would say if bismarck high's defense is going to ave a weakness next year it is going to be against the pass, they lose joliffe, deyle, thorton, miller, and kruger in the secondary, they are going to have a lot of guys out there who have never been thrown into the fire in the secondary.
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby schmiddy101 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:14 am

Defender28 wrote:Cause it is closed enrollment you cant pick and choose anymore. And it was never the fact that we were constantly behind the 8 ball. We just had some bad calls and missed adjustments. And schmiddy BHS didnt have 300 rushing yards... they had 212 and only 73 of those yards were in the first half. So that shows how Century missed the adjustments.
It also takes alot of pride to go to century and put with all the crap that everyone says. So kudos to you joe for speaking your mind. If you havent notice Century guys dont make topics to try and talk themselves up

please show me anywhere in my statements that bhs had 300 yards rushing against century...because I didn't say that in this topic or any other one I have looked at
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby Defender28 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:25 pm

my bad schmiddy i meant iluvit.... I actually think that is a kid named Kyle Zimmer posting and talking up everyone from Century. Cause i have looked at those and i am positive it is him. And he doesnt speak for the athletes at all.
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Defender28 wrote:my bad schmiddy i meant iluvit.... I actually think that is a kid named Kyle Zimmer posting and talking up everyone from Century. Cause i have looked at those and i am positive it is him. And he doesnt speak for the athletes at all.

and its the same exact thing for the BHS people... one or two dumb people say something and it gives everyone a bad rep... its not correct to just accuse BHS people of doing that though
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Thirty » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Who does Minot have returning?
Thirty
NDPreps Starter

Postby Defender28 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Look how many of these topics were started by BHS people and the majority of the time is spent talking one person up or another among their teammates. I quite frankly got sick and tired of it. And if you look i cast the die evenly... I bash people and applaud people and it is evenly distributed. I bash Century people with the same way i do everyone else. You just see undeterred trash coming from the same people linked to the same school constantly. And Squeak (I wanna say it is Karel but I dont think that is completely right) you dont fall in that category so much anymore. You have shown a level head in these forums and for the most part have given credit where credit is due. Can you understand where i am coming from here though?
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Sat May 01, 2010 11:19 am

completely 100% understand what you are talking about... but do you get my point that is or has been done at some point by many different people at many different schools on this site... you obviously may not understand thing since i can see you havent been posting on this site for long but if you go back a little while on this site you will understand that for a person who has been posting on this site since 2005 has seen it all from many different schools it happens and i learned a long time ago that you just have to deal with the idiots who do this... and by the way if you want to know who i am look at the number in my name.. karel was #67... you seem like a smart person... you should be able to figure out who i am... i will even give you a hint to make it easy... graduated the same year as karel!
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Smash » Mon May 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Defender28 wrote:It also takes alot of pride to go to century and put with all the crap that everyone says. So kudos to you joe for speaking your mind. If you havent notice Century guys dont make topics to try and talk themselves up

haha Jackson does it all the time go to best linemen and you will see him talking himself up...he didn't make it but still!!
Smash
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Defender28 » Mon May 03, 2010 10:53 pm

squeak63 wrote:completely 100% understand what you are talking about... but do you get my point that is or has been done at some point by many different people at many different schools on this site... you obviously may not understand thing since i can see you havent been posting on this site for long but if you go back a little while on this site you will understand that for a person who has been posting on this site since 2005 has seen it all from many different schools it happens and i learned a long time ago that you just have to deal with the idiots who do this... and by the way if you want to know who i am look at the number in my name.. karel was #67... you seem like a smart person... you should be able to figure out who i am... i will even give you a hint to make it easy... graduated the same year as karel!

I tried not to post when i played... just looked and read and tried hear the talk around the rest of the state. I know you arent Karel me and Blinsk were talking about it... for some reason i cant remember your name, I know I played against you and I know you were one of the people I frequently had to pick up but i dont care enough to go look back. Does anyone know who west is gonna have other then Schiller (cause the guy is a beast)?
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby joejack77 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Smash wrote:

haha Jackson does it all the time go to best linemen and you will see him talking himself up...he didn't make it but still!!

ya i really talked myself up. why dont u go back and look for urself cuz i know what i said and i apologized if i made it sound that way. and bismarck definately talks them selfs up if what i said is talking me and my team up. i was just putting my input in about century and there players. and i would be more worried about this upcoming season for bhs cuz they have to live up to what there team has done for the past 2 years and they lose a ton of skill players. and they want to win back to back to back.the east has some good teams
joejack77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Thirty » Thu May 06, 2010 10:37 pm

By the looks of some of these posts, Bismarck students need to worry less about the football season and more about their inability to spell words and formulate sentences.
Thirty
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Thu May 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Has it ever occured to you century guys that most people that go on here might not be bismarck guys?? I mean of coarse people are going to talk about them, they won every game this year badly, and won everygame last year (except for one at west fargo). I mean the best team is going to be talked about, Im a freshman so when my time is up to play i probably wont talk at all on here but regardless i just feel like for century people if the spotlight isnt on them they cry about it. dont mean to be offensive its just how it is
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby joejack77 » Fri May 07, 2010 1:32 pm

we are way underrated by pretty much everyone in the state cuz we r under bismarcks shadow all the time
joejack77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby iluvit » Fri May 07, 2010 4:29 pm

Because Bismarck beats Century thats why you are in the shadows
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby schmiddy101 » Sat May 08, 2010 12:27 am

thats pretty much it
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter