Re: Who will win state

Postby Indy5 » Tue May 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Defender28 wrote:So Scott Schiller is playing next year. I knew he wasnt my age

No. He was a senior.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby football_track40 » Wed May 19, 2010 8:45 am

yeah this is getting kind of ridiculous. lets be perfectly clear. Scott Schiller was a senior and will be graduating this year with the class of 2010. if you still dont understand that means he will not be playing highschool football next year
football_track40
NDPreps Rookie

Postby theman » Thu May 20, 2010 9:06 am

Let me help: Scott Schiller is a senior. He's already committed to wrestling at the University of Minnesota to wrestle with his also now-graduating teammate Tyler Lehman. Let me repeat: Schiller is a SENIOR. That's means he's GRADUATING. Thank you.
[url]northdakotarunner.blogspot.com[/url]
theman
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby football_track40 » Mon May 24, 2010 6:21 pm

now lets get back on track, opinions on who is going to win state, remember?
football_track40
NDPreps Rookie

Postby thecook » Wed May 26, 2010 10:18 am

iluvit wrote:Schiller is a senior, theres another Schiller (if im not mistaken) that is his brother and he's a freshman

He does not have a little brother. So if there is another Schiller he's starting his own dynasty!
thecook
NDPreps Reserve

Postby schmiddy101 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:52 am

lehman has the younger brother right?
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby Defender28 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:41 am

iluvit wrote:indy5 i do agree with that, and by the way "goteam11" I've seen both Tyson and Esley throw for 2 years and theyre very comparable as far as arm strength goes. Esley still wins but its close. And yes esley has it all, but just because Tyson isnt as good as esley doesnt mean he wont be a good quarterback. Elsey was one of the greatest athletes to come out of bhs thats why he got a full ride to a Divison one school. And yes i dont realize tyson accuracy is poor and doesnt have great speed like elsey but he will still be one of the top quarterbacks next year. Wait and see.

Tyson may be able to throw mariginally close (i still doubt it) around the range of esley but like everyone else and even you yourself have said he is horribly inaccurate, he doesnt throw to the open receiver so much as the first one that flashes in front of his face, he doesnt read the defense well, and he is gonna get chased down from behind by the rush. If he is gonna be one of the best for some reason other then for being on one of the best teams in the state he has to go a long ways this summer.
No i am not down on BHS. I am down on the way ppl are touting some replacements and saying that they wont miss a beat in replacing the stars. I agree BHS is a good team but i dont think they are the best.
Squeak I remember who you are now I beleive cause you arent Karel so therefore you are Klien
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby schmiddy101 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:43 pm

who is goin to win it then in your opinion?
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:53 am

Stop defender28, the only thing he's not so good at is his accuracy, but you cant say that he cant read defenses well because he went up against JV and all the games ive seen in he didnt throw an interception, and how do you know if he doesnt throw to an open reciever?? Im pretty sure if a quarterback didnt throw to an open reciever, BHS would find another kid. I realize that people shouldnt tout replacements, but to be honest out the whole state, theres not a lot of kids returning, its gunna be a down year as far as talent goes and ive watched the JV team and ive seen what that whole team is capable of doing. I mean I dont think anyone got within 30 points of BHS. I know that you cant judge a varsity team on how the JV team did the following year, but i feel like they can win it all, and Tyson will be fine at where he's at. Your comment was all assumtions, and you made them seem like facts.
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:44 pm

Obviously he wont be as good as elsey, everyone knows that, but i dont think we will see a talent like that for a while. I know realize that saying he will be the best in the state is incorrect, cuz he hasnt proven anything. But this topic is not about him or anyone else its about who will win state, and i believe it will be bismarck and west fargo in the championship
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby Defender28 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:10 am

I didnt try to make it seem like fact. If I had I would have phrased so that it was taking to be unmistakable fact. It is opinions based on an observation. I am saying that he tends to look to one receiver or approach the line knowing which receiver he is going to throw to without taking into regards stunts and shifts. And BHS JV did handle it is opponents handily I watched part of one such drubbing. I think BHS wins the west but not state. I am still pointing to the East for that. Sounds like West has the most talent and experience but I wouldnt count out south just cause Feeney left and Davies took some kids. Their experienced players were talented enough to make it to the field at the deepest program in the state as juniors and excelled. The coaching staff at Fargo South is probably more than equipped with the knowledge to carry on that touted offensive scheme and add wrinkles to it. I see all roads to the championship laying in the East I say South vs. West
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby Smash » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:53 pm

There is not a team in the east that will beat BHS
Smash
NDPreps Reserve

Postby iluvit » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:10 am

I think the east has the best chance to beat bhs, which i believe they could but no one from the west will beat them. I think south and west could both bhs (not saying they will just saying they could
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby Defender28 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:47 pm

South is still Senior talent heavy which is to their benefit. West has could team together as well. No one in the west can handle BHS. But the powers in the east will have the ball in their end this year
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby hotham&FOOTBALL » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:13 am

Defender28 wrote:South is still Senior talent heavy which is to their benefit. West has could team together as well. No one in the west can handle BHS. But the powers in the east will have the ball in their end this year
hotham&FOOTBALL
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:48 pm

Bismarck should still win it all
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby thecook » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:38 pm

schmiddy101 wrote:lehman has the younger brother right?

Yeah Preston. the kids a stud i once saw him hurdle the o line and sack the qb as he snapped the ball.
thecook
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Schmidty22 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:31 am

Century is going to win the state football championship this season with schwartzkopf, wentz, and bohn they are a serious force to reckoned with in the state this season.
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:09 pm

Schmidty22 wrote:Century is going to win the state football championship this season with schwartzkopf, wentz, and bohn they are a serious force to reckoned with in the state this season.

I think WF's the favorite...they have a great defense this year!
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Schmidty22 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:52 pm

West Fargo is a favorite holding BHS to no points but i truly believe and I'm not saying this becasue I attend Century but this team we have is a legitmate contender this season.
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby MARKWALD23 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Schmidty22 wrote:West Fargo is a favorite holding BHS to no points but i truly believe and I'm not saying this becasue I attend Century but this team we have is a legitmate contender this season.

Century kids talk up their teams so much it's not funny. How about winning some state titles in cross country, boys basketball, and football.
MARKWALD23
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby goteam11 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:04 am

Schmidty22 wrote:West Fargo is a favorite holding BHS to no points but i truly believe and I'm not saying this becasue I attend Century but this team we have is a legitmate contender this season.

If century couldnt win state with wentz, schlosser, kringstad, vanderpan, govig, im sure there is more.. but if they couldnt win state with that team, what makes you think they can win state with the team they have this year?
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby Schmidty22 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:22 am

Do you have a problem with me talking up Century? Try and stop me. "All right. I shall try."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby balla45 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Schmidty22 wrote:Do you have a problem with me talking up Century? Try and stop me.

It would be fairly easy to prevent you from talking up Century. :lol:
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

PreviousNext

Return to AAA