Who will win state

The teams in Class AAA

Re: Who will win state

Postby iluvit » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:29 pm

I didnt mean when i said his accuracy is "poor" that was an overexaggeration(thats not spellled right) its just not as good as his arm strength. His accuracy is quite average but i do stand by the fact he doesnt have great speed, his speed is below average for a quarterback. If i were to rank one to three of what his strengths from lowest to highest it would go: 1. arm strength 2. accuracy 3. speed
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby joejack77 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:45 pm

i think carson wentz should make a splash in the qb area, if centurys line can fill some holes. if i had to pick between wentz and gibson i would prolly choose wentz cuz he can throw the ball pretty accurately and he also has average qb speed and he can throw the long ball. tysons only got arm strength and accuracy. no speed.
joejack77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby schmiddy101 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:39 pm

joejack77 wrote:i think carson wentz should make a splash in the qb area, if centurys line can fill some holes. if i had to pick between wentz and gibson i would prolly choose wentz cuz he can throw the ball pretty accurately and he also has average qb speed and he can throw the long ball. tysons only got arm strength and accuracy. no speed.

but since you think that he will only be turning around and handing the ball off next year why would he need speed?....and he doesnt have speed like wentz but he will work at his quickness and he will be able to make plays with his feet when he has to which wont be every play because he will definately have a solid line to protect him like bhs always does
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indy5 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:40 pm

joejack77 wrote:i think carson wentz should make a splash in the qb area, if centurys line can fill some holes. if i had to pick between wentz and gibson i would prolly choose wentz cuz he can throw the ball pretty accurately and he also has average qb speed and he can throw the long ball. tysons only got arm strength and accuracy. no speed.

Is that Zach Wentz's brother?
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby schmiddy101 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:32 am

Indy5 wrote:

that it is
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indy5 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:51 pm

schmiddy101 wrote:
Indy5 wrote:

that it is

Is he close to what his brother was? Zach was a total stud. One of the best quarterbacks I've ever seen.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby iluvit » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:32 pm

No, no where near his brother. I mean the kids a good athlete he's just not as skilled as his brother, his brother is better in every aspect of the game (not downing carson, just not in the same league as zach).
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby joejack77 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:08 pm

i dont want to be say anything bad about carson, but just from playing with him, under alot of pressure he doesnt make alot of good decisions or when the game is on the line. buts thatsjust what i think. hes definately not like zach, hes got more of his moms genes.
joejack77
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Defender28 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:05 pm

I agree with Joe but I will be little more brutal. Carson is not that great of a QB. He is no where close to the talent of his brother. His brother was a freak. An absolute and complete freak. Zach Wentz was a one of the kind talent. Carson is a run of the mill high school talent. He would be better suit staying at WR and playing Safety for the Patriots next year. Winger is too smart to risk his QB on defense and Carson is the best option at safety for the Patriots. Just let Kam Wingenbach chuck the ball. It is his dad's offense so he has grown up with it and understands all the nuances. Both guys have their perks but I would give Kam the nod on offense and Carson the nod to continue building upon the WR performance he began last year before breaking his hand and let your best player onto the field to play safety on defense.
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Carson will be the quarterback he is still better then Kam at every part of quarterback speed, accuracy, throwing power, and experience. Its not fair that Carson is downed as a football player just because he isnt as great as his brother, same goes with Tyson and Elsey. People expect that just because one football player is good the guy that will be following him will be just as good. And if is worse he is considered a bad football player just because their not great.
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby Defender28 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:08 pm

But your missing the point why risk your starting QB on defense and they are gonna want to use Carson on defense. It isnt that hard to take a snap and hand off and the Patriot offense has short easy routes. Carson made all kinds of plays at WR. Give the nod to Kam and let your best players onto the field in as many situations as possible.
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby Defender28 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:44 pm

But this topic isnt about Wentz... has anyone heard who is returning for starters for players in the east
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Thu May 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Well since this Topic is about quarterbacks, The only quarterbacks that i know are returning are the 2 south kids besides that i think they were all seniors last year
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby schmiddy101 » Sat May 08, 2010 12:24 am

and what about west what about their qb situation?
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Sun May 09, 2010 3:09 pm

oh i thought this was the best east and west qbs ha umm the west i think trey nadeu is the only returning starter (from mandan), Alot of new faces at quarterback in the state next year, its deffinatly a down year as far as talent goes
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby schmiddy101 » Mon May 10, 2010 12:50 pm

I meant west fargo my bad
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby Gator15 » Tue May 11, 2010 9:23 am

This topic isnt about QBs or Wentz its about whose gonna win state and nobody has answered that or given reasons as to why they will
Gator15
NDPreps Reserve

Postby iluvit » Tue May 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Bismarck, because of their lineman and Channing Mann, there you go
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby Whatitdo » Tue May 11, 2010 8:50 pm

also the fact that Bismarcks team for next year has been playing together since they were freshman cause of the talent they had this year.
Whatitdo
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Defender28 » Wed May 12, 2010 11:39 am

I say it will be a team from the east like west (Scott Schiller is a monster) cause they can reload and add size and depth faster then the west can just based on the size of their schools
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby football_track40 » Fri May 14, 2010 9:04 am

i think west fargo still has a good chance but i'd like to point out that scott schiller will be graduating and not playing football for west fargo next year
football_track40
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Defender28 » Fri May 14, 2010 2:57 pm

Schiller was a junior. I am almost certain that Lehman is graduating and Schiller has another year
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Fri May 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Defender28 wrote:Schiller was a junior. I am almost certain that Lehman is graduating and Schiller has another year

i am almost certain that they are both seniors. 99% sure schiller is playing in the Mondak and Shrine. Kid is a dude
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indy5 » Fri May 14, 2010 11:25 pm

goteam11 wrote:
Defender28 wrote:Schiller was a junior. I am almost certain that Lehman is graduating and Schiller has another year

i am almost certain that they are both seniors. 99% sure schiller is playing in the Mondak and Shrine. Kid is a dude

He is not listed on the roster of the Shrine Bowl posted on this site. I checked the NDHSAA website and it said he was a senior.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby iluvit » Sat May 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Schiller is a senior, theres another Schiller (if im not mistaken) that is his brother and he's a freshman
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

PreviousNext

Return to AAA