Who will win state

The teams in Class AAA

Who will win state

Postby Gator15 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:05 pm

who is gonna win state next year since biz wont have the same big play makers as this past season
Gator15
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Who will win state

Postby Smash » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:28 pm

They still have alot of player returning
Smash
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Smash » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:29 pm

players ^^^
Smash
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Defender28 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:14 pm

Sorry Smash but it will one of the fargos the east can just reload players faster then the west can
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby Smash » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Ok lets just forget how BHS has done the last 2 years
Smash
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Defender28 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:07 pm

alright I will. Cause unless you didnt notice most of those skill players are leaving. You will have a sub par QB, your running back wont be another Jake Miller, your losing a huge portion of your defense (the portion that almost of your plays) the fact is that BHS is gonna be horribly lacking from wat it has been the last few years. But for the sake of making you who are still playing in high school there, keep telling yourself that you can easily replace those guys.
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indy5 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Defender28 wrote:alright I will. Cause unless you didnt notice most of those skill players are leaving. You will have a sub par QB, your running back wont be another Jake Miller, your losing a huge portion of your defense (the portion that almost of your plays) the fact is that BHS is gonna be horribly lacking from wat it has been the last few years. But for the sake of making you who are still playing in high school there, keep telling yourself that you can easily replace those guys.

Channing Mann won't be another Jake Miller, but he could be the best in the west next year.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby purple_drank » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:12 am

BHS or West Fargo, that's it
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Indy5 wrote:
Defender28 wrote:alright I will. Cause unless you didnt notice most of those skill players are leaving. You will have a sub par QB, your running back wont be another Jake Miller, your losing a huge portion of your defense (the portion that almost of your plays) the fact is that BHS is gonna be horribly lacking from wat it has been the last few years. But for the sake of making you who are still playing in high school there, keep telling yourself that you can easily replace those guys.

Channing Mann won't be another Jake Miller, but he could be the best in the west next year.

Channing Mann will be the best running back in the state next year. He tore it up last year as a second string and BHS returns four of six on the offensive line.
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby schmiddy101 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:24 am

BHS will definately have a good chance at winning the state title next year...They return Dan Daffinrud, Nick Nelson, Deon Paulson, and Mack Keller on the offensive line....Channing Mann and Dillion Lange will each be one of the top runningbacks in the state next year..they will carry the load for BHS next year... the defense will be a ? mark but they will find the best 11 kids for the defense and will compete with teams and probably be one of the best defenses in the west and possibly the state next year
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby purple_drank » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:48 am

BHS defense will be good, but i wouldn't say they have a chance to be the best D is the state. How did that new running back do last year? did he get some touches on JV?
purple_drank
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indy5 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:49 am

purple_drank wrote:BHS defense will be good, but i wouldn't say they have a chance to be the best D is the state. How did that new running back do last year? did he get some touches on JV?

He tore it up on varsity. Miller usualyl didn't play the second half because they were up by so much. This gave Mann a ton of experience.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:16 pm

goteam11 wrote:Channing Mann will be the best running back in the state next year. He tore it up last year as a second string and BHS returns four of six on the offensive line.

4 of 6, we counting the TE?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby schmiddy101 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:15 pm

yes we are counting the TE cause that is what mack keller played
schmiddy101
NDPreps Starter

Postby Defender28 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:50 pm

keller wasnt anything special at TE he was a big body.... he wasnt hard to cover and he just wasnt as dominant as you seem to think. And even if he does outperform my expectations you are gonna need a quarterback to keep the defense honest. You cant run the ball all the time or else the defense is gonna send everyone. The reason BHS's offense was so potent was that teams had to game plan for esley and jake. Esley had the ability to run or make the outstanding throw and Jake was probably more dangerous receiving then running the ball it was intense having to consider and plan for all that in a week's time. Tyson is not even close to the caliber esley is. Esley can run with great effect, Tyson cant. Esley can make all the throws Tyson cant. I is really gonna come down to whether Tyson can shoulder enough of the load to let these touted runningbacks of yours run or not. I just dont see Tyson being able to make that big of a stride going into next year.

I am not totally sure who is all returning for west fargo but Scott Schiller is a beast. That guy does work. Offensively and defensively. If they can add some players around him or return some of there skill guys that team could be a major threat. And with their size it really isnt that hard for West Fargo to reload where the west has to develop talent with the lower numbers.
Defender28
NDPreps Starter

Postby DSCP1 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:09 pm

Never seen Tyson play but by what you say Tyson sounds pretty bad. lol Doesnt sound like your too fond of Bismarck high
DSCP1
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Indy5 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:15 pm

Defender28 wrote:keller wasnt anything special at TE he was a big body.... he wasnt hard to cover and he just wasnt as dominant as you seem to think. And even if he does outperform my expectations you are gonna need a quarterback to keep the defense honest. You cant run the ball all the time or else the defense is gonna send everyone. The reason BHS's offense was so potent was that teams had to game plan for esley and jake. Esley had the ability to run or make the outstanding throw and Jake was probably more dangerous receiving then running the ball it was intense having to consider and plan for all that in a week's time. Tyson is not even close to the caliber esley is. Esley can run with great effect, Tyson cant. Esley can make all the throws Tyson cant. I is really gonna come down to whether Tyson can shoulder enough of the load to let these touted runningbacks of yours run or not. I just dont see Tyson being able to make that big of a stride going into next year.

I am not totally sure who is all returning for west fargo but Scott Schiller is a beast. That guy does work. Offensively and defensively. If they can add some players around him or return some of there skill guys that team could be a major threat. And with their size it really isnt that hard for West Fargo to reload where the west has to develop talent with the lower numbers.

They were mentioning Keller in regards to blocking for Mann and Lange.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby squeak63 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:24 am

Defender28 wrote:keller wasnt anything special at TE he was a big body.... he wasnt hard to cover and he just wasnt as dominant as you seem to think. And even if he does outperform my expectations you are gonna need a quarterback to keep the defense honest. You cant run the ball all the time or else the defense is gonna send everyone. The reason BHS's offense was so potent was that teams had to game plan for esley and jake. Esley had the ability to run or make the outstanding throw and Jake was probably more dangerous receiving then running the ball it was intense having to consider and plan for all that in a week's time. Tyson is not even close to the caliber esley is. Esley can run with great effect, Tyson cant. Esley can make all the throws Tyson cant. I is really gonna come down to whether Tyson can shoulder enough of the load to let these touted runningbacks of yours run or not. I just dont see Tyson being able to make that big of a stride going into next year.

you completely stated the obvious... of course tyson isn't going to even come close to where esley was... anyone who thinks tyson will match the type of season esley had is stupid, it's high school football you will not need a quarterback like esley (even though its always nice to have) to win state. Tyson is capable of making the throws BHS will need him to make to win state, the last time south won state their quarterback was no esley and they ran the ball all day long to win state... the point i am getting at is tyson does not need to have some amazing season for BHS to succeed, all he needs to do is play as good as he can play and they will be fine.
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby iluvit » Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:55 am

I agree with squeak but the one thing that Tyson does have is arm strength and he can make all the throws. Him and esley as far as arm strenght goes are very comparable. And i know squeak you might not agree with that statement but you only saw him throw when he was a shopmore.
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby iluvit » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:08 am

Oh yeah and Bhs will win because of there lineman and running game.
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:41 pm

iluvit wrote:I agree with squeak but the one thing that Tyson does have is arm strength and he can make all the throws. Him and esley as far as arm strenght goes are very comparable. And i know squeak you might not agree with that statement but you only saw him throw when he was a shopmore.

ive seen them both throw for the last three years and they are not comparable.. at all. when have you watched them both throw?
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby squeak63 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:52 pm

iluvit wrote:I agree with squeak but the one thing that Tyson does have is arm strength and he can make all the throws. Him and esley as far as arm strenght goes are very comparable. And i know squeak you might not agree with that statement but you only saw him throw when he was a shopmore.

i am not bashing tyson by any means with this statement but there is a big difference between throwing the ball 50 yards and throwing the ball 50 yards on a line in a spot where only your receiver has a chance to make a play on it pretty much every single time (were not talking about 1 out of 10 here)
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby Indy5 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:55 pm

squeak63 wrote:i am not bashing tyson by any means with this statement but there is a big difference between throwing the ball 50 yards and throwing the ball 50 yards on a line in a spot where only your receiver has a chance to make a play on it pretty much every single time (were not talking about 1 out of 10 here)
Thats accuracy to go with the strong arm. Sounds like both have a strong arm, but Esley is more accurate.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby iluvit » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:45 pm

indy5 i do agree with that, and by the way "goteam11" I've seen both Tyson and Esley throw for 2 years and theyre very comparable as far as arm strength goes. Esley still wins but its close. And yes esley has it all, but just because Tyson isnt as good as esley doesnt mean he wont be a good quarterback. Elsey was one of the greatest athletes to come out of bhs thats why he got a full ride to a Divison one school. And yes i dont realize tyson accuracy is poor and doesnt have great speed like elsey but he will still be one of the top quarterbacks next year. Wait and see.
iluvit
NDPreps Starter

Postby Indy5 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:26 pm

iluvit wrote:And yes i dont realize tyson accuracy is poor and doesnt have great speed like elsey but he will still be one of the top quarterbacks next year. Wait and see.

Kind of contradicting statements here. Arm strength alone, won't make him a good quarterback. Accuracy is THE most important part of being a quarterback, aside from being able to read a defense and think the game through. I am assuming that Tyson will be good at those two things( well at least the latter), since his dad is the coach.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Next

Return to AAA